Officials: Biden Campaign Event Canceled In Texas After President trump Supporters Surround Bus

Don't Mess With Texas.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Yeah who Texans were such a drama queens over a bus driving on a public highway?
The thing is...it's boring in Texas..out on the plain--messing with the bus is most fun these guys have seen in a long time!

The bus should have continued to Austin..they like-em some Biden there!

You dumb fucking commie, Austin is deep blue and is in the TX Hill Country. And you wonder why we call you idiots low information voters. LMAO

You dumb fucking Trumphead, I know that..which is why the bus should have stopped there--not that knowing anything about Texas is all that important..to me.

I do wonder..given the extensive history of your ignorance that's on constant display. For example, you wouldn't know a 'commie' if you stepped on one.

What are you losers going to do when your tin God loses?
what are you going to do when the pedophile, extortionist, chinese bought xiden loses? you are an ignoramus.

The trump people are now following and harassing the Biden campaign.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

This is getting way out of hand.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

I assume all this happens when Biden is not on the bus..since I'm pretty sure that Biden has Secret Service protection..and those guys would not allow such a thing.

Ramming the bus and surrounding the bus is harassment and would lead to arrests and so far no one is arrested by the secret service. The story doesn’t make a lot of sense.
Link to this ramming of the bus?

Papageorgio

It’s in one of the OP’s articles.
No, it isn't.

Keep lying.

Shit, that is terrible.

I remember when Hillary supporters did that to Trump last cycle.

. . . and when the left shut down speakers on University campuses after Trump was elected? I was disgusted.

There is no excuse for Americans to do this, on either side. It is anti-American.
Why do you believe it?
I didn't say I necessarily did. I was just taking it at face value.

It's called trust. Try it some time.

The comment was based on what the OP was saying.

Give other posts in the thread. . . it has become apparent, that the articles posted are a bit on the hyperbolic side.

Wouldn't you agree?

I mean, it isn't like they are, BLM "fiery but, mostly peaceful protests." :auiqs.jpg:

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
I don't believe jack the media says, nor any of the leftists turds here.

The political leaning has nothing to do with whether or not a person accurately reports facts.

This goes for the media, and it goes for individual posters.

. . . we must take things at face values until otherwise proven else wise.

. . . OF course, you are right, we must be somewhat incredulous at all times. . . I think most would say, I am more so than most.

The bus was also followed by rabid and violent Trump supporters on the road, where video caught them surrounding the bus, honking their horns and actually inciting a car accident through side swiping one of the staffers white SUV's. Hopefully the offender who caused the accident will be charged with a crime - thankfully no one appears to have been hurt, although the SUV did suffer serious damage

Trumpers are out of control street thugs now
:auiqs.jpg:

BLM and ANTIFA have been burning down cities all spring and summer, and you have the unmitigated gall to call Trumpers "out of control street thugs?"

The bus was also followed by rabid and violent Trump supporters on the road, where video caught them surrounding the bus, honking their horns and actually inciting a car accident through side swiping one of the staffers white SUV's. Hopefully the offender who caused the accident will be charged with a crime - thankfully no one appears to have been hurt, although the SUV did suffer serious damage

BLM and ANTIFA have been burning down cities all spring and summer, and you have the unmitigated gall to call Trumpers "out of control street thugs?"

Wait...you're seriously defending this?

Trumper thugs ATTACKED the Vice Presidential nominee's vehicle in order to prevent them from having a rally....and SUCEEDED

Shades of Hitler's Brown Shirts.

Jesus

Trumper thugs ATTACKED the Vice Presidential nominee's vehicle in order to prevent them from having a rally....and SUCEEDED

Jesus

Link to this "attack" Lesh

Jesus

Paybacks a bitch isn't it?

Don't Mess With Texas.

Yeah who Texans were such a drama queens over a bus driving on a public highway?
The thing is...it's boring in Texas..out on the plain--messing with the bus is most fun these guys have seen in a long time!

You dumb fucking commie, Austin is deep blue and is in the TX Hill Country. And you wonder why we call you idiots low information voters. LMAO

You dumb fucking Trumphead, I know that..which is why the bus should have stopped there--not that knowing anything about Texas is all that important..to me.

I do wonder..given the extensive history of your ignorance that's on constant display. For example, you wouldn't know a 'commie' if you stepped on one.

Jesus people. This was a violent act and an attack on democracy. And you folks and Trump encourage it

Thank you. The replies in this thread are just disgusting.

The actions by these trump people can get someone hurt or killed.

This shouldn't be legal or tolerated. Much less cheered by anyone.

Yet here we have people who claim to be pro life, who claim to love law and order, who claim to love liberty, freedom and America, cheering on people who are putting other people in jeopardy only because they have a different view.

There is no low too low for these people.

I'm ashamed we have such people in our nation.
Oh but only if it happened that way
No bus was impeded, stopped, stoned , vandalized with occupants dragged out and fearing for their lives
That’s scum slime liberal tactics.

The protest was largely peaceful!
Oh Christ they were trying to run cars off the road to to get the bus. Only you idiots would defend these degenerate, red neck fucktards.

The trump people are now following and harassing the Biden campaign.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

This is getting way out of hand.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

I assume all this happens when Biden is not on the bus..since I'm pretty sure that Biden has Secret Service protection..and those guys would not allow such a thing.

Ramming the bus and surrounding the bus is harassment and would lead to arrests and so far no one is arrested by the secret service. The story doesn’t make a lot of sense.
It makes sense if Biden is not on the bus. The campaign is not entitled to protection...just the man.

Last edited:
Don't Mess With Texas.

what are you going to do when the pedophile, extortionist, chinese bought xiden loses? you are an ignoramus.
LOL! If Trump wins..I'll just laugh and carry on. Nothing changes..for me. The same if Biden wins, for that matter.

But i do admit...stomping on you Q idiots---would bring joy to my life~

That's like something out of Mad Max. These people are friggin dangerous

Forum List

Back