Officials: Biden Campaign Event Canceled In Texas After President trump Supporters Surround Bus

Don't Mess With Texas.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
So you condone and support political violence and intimidation? You don't think that Trump's rival has a right to peacefully campaign without be accosted by Trumps moronic minions in pickup trucks endangering the public? What the fuck is wrong with you people. Then you have the fucking nerve to bitch about left wing violence. Clearly you hate the ide of a free an d fair election campaign and want to turn this country into a banana republic.
What you fail to understand is that TEXANS, old Texas Texans, don't think criminals selling out the country and raping children have the right to be in TEXAS whether they are running for office or not.

Last edited:
Don't Mess With Texas.

So you condone and support political violence and intimidation? You don't think that Trump's rival has a right to peacefully campaign without be accosted by Trumps moronic minions in pickup trucks endangering the public? What the fuck is wrong with you people. Then you have the fucking nerve to bitch about left wing violence. Clearly you hate the ide of a free an d fair election campaign and want to turn this country into a banana republic.
They do indeed...and so does Trump
What the hell does that mean. Who wants what. Try to make some sense instead of being a lazy ass with your posts

Yea it got damaged...because a Trumper attacked it
Bullshit. From the short video you can clearly see the Trump supporter's truck in his lane completely. Meanwhile, the bus and suv following it are straddling two lanes..... that's illegal. The suv tried to force the truck out of his lane (also illegal) and he didn't comply and pushed back. The suv is clearly wrong here, that's my take on the short video.

Prove me wrong.

Where's the video?

There are tons of videos of this event NONE OF WHICH back up these Fake News accusations.
It's been posted...including the one of the Trump car side swiping that white SUV

Yea it got damaged...because a Trumper attacked it
Bullshit. From the short video you can clearly see the Trump supporter's truck in his lane completely. Meanwhile, the bus and suv following it are straddling two lanes..... that's illegal. The suv tried to force the truck out of his lane (also illegal) and he didn't comply and pushed back. The suv is clearly wrong here, that's my take on the short video.

Prove me wrong.
Horse crap. That White SUV was directly behind the bus and got PUSHED out of that lane by the Trumper scumbag in the black truck
'
Are you blind?

*yawn*

Another DUMBASS Leftist parroting the Fake News without the first shred of Evidence to back it up.

Do you guys ever really wonder why no one takes your psycho asses seriously?
Fake news??What the fuck do you call this....dumbass??

Horse crap. That White SUV was directly behind the bus and got PUSHED out of that lane by the Trumper scumbag in the black truck
'
Are you blind?
Directly behind the bus straddling two lanes.
LOOK at those videos!

If someone tailgated you...cut you off...slowed down in front of you...you'd freak out!

If ten vehicles did that to you , you'd consider that attack!

Are you kidding?

And yea...that Trumper DROVE THAT SUV right out of that lane...and made contact with it.

You people are DEFENDING this?

Where have we gotten to here?

The trump people are now following and harassing the Biden campaign.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

This is getting way out of hand.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

What makes these motherfuckers any different than the "thugs" in Portland and Seattle that these wimpy-assed Trumptoids like to point fingers at????

NONE.

Fucking Trump-ass-kissing hypocrites.

And has Trump denounced this bunch who did this??

FUCK NO.

The dog whistle to the Proud Boys and other militia groups is what is fomenting this kind of criminal activity.

Trump is a crime boss. This is what they allow to happen. This is what they encourage.

'
Are you blind?
Directly behind the bus straddling two lanes.
LOOK at those videos!

If someone tailgated you...cut you off...slowed down in front of you...you'd freak out!

If ten vehicles did that to you , you'd consider that attack!

Are you kidding?

And yea...that Trumper DROVE THAT SUV right out of that lane...and made contact with it.

You people are DEFENDING this?

Where have we gotten to here?
Open your eyes liar.

The second the closest white truck gets out of the view of the bus, pause the video. And. tell me where the bus and suv following are located lane wise. They are straddling two lanes. The Trump supporter's truck is completely in his lane.

If you can't see and tell the truth, I can't help that.

The trump people are now following and harassing the Biden campaign.

The trump car with armed trump followers has been following the Biden bus around the nation. They surrounded and rammed the bus in Texas and blocked the road. Apparently eric trump has been on facebook inciting this violence.

Some events in Texas have had to be canceled because it's not safe due to trump followers harassing Biden people.

This is getting way out of hand.

What is with the trump people? Why do you people believe it's ok to do such things to people? Why is violence always your first reaction to everything?

What makes these motherfuckers any different than the "thugs" in Portland and Seattle that these wimpy-assed Trumptoids like to point fingers at????

NONE.

Fucking Trump-ass-kissing hypocrites.

And has Trump denounced this bunch who did this??

FUCK NO.

The dog whistle to the Proud Boys and other militia groups is what is fomenting this kind of criminal activity.

Trump is a crime boss. This is what they allow to happen.

So you and Don Lemon and a few others are outraged.
There are bags full of cocks waiting for you all!

Don't Mess With Texas.

What you fail to understand is that TEXANS, old Texas Texans, don't think criminals selling out the country and raping children have the right to be in TEXAS whether they are running for office or not.

Texans are arrogant, ignorant assholes.
I lived too many years in Houston and know what I am talking about.
These Trump fucks who did this should be arrested and charged for criminal acts, endangering lives, using a vehicle as a deadly weapon.
The FBI is on this and I hope we hear about arrests SOON.
The license plates were clearly visible in the video.

Don't Mess With Texas.

How dare they drive down the highway with Trump flags.

They are like the Texas Taliban, right Buttercup? :itsok:

I just said what the article, that you are to lazy to read said at the beginning of the thread. I’m not a leftist, in fact my point was that had the allegations are true then the group would have been taken down by the secret service. Since it didn’t happen the story was fishy at best. Talk about you not understanding what you read.
I understood what I read and the stories offer no evidence of what you claimed.

Yeah, I’m a lefty, lol. Good for you. The story is pretty much a phony, it’s more drama drummed up by the left.

Don't Mess With Texas.

These Trump fucks who did this should be arrested and charged for criminal acts, endangering lives, using a vehicle as a deadly weapon.
Using a vehicle as a deadly weapon???????????

You really are funny, Cupcake.:iyfyus.jpg:

Don't Mess With Texas.

Oh, the horror! :206:

Don't Mess With Texas.

If I went by you, I’d believe that all Texans are arrogant, ignorant assholes but fortunately you don’t speak for all Texans, just your own ignorant self. I didn’t get past your stupid, ignorant, arrogant first sentence to read the rest of your stupidity.

Forum List

Back