Offshore Wind Farms pose Oil Spill dangers

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
As expected, the ill placed and rapid pace of building Wind Turbines increase the risk of Oil Spills as well as injury when Ships collide with these obstacles in the Ocean.

It is amazing at the risk created by those who are short-sighted.

Wind Turbine Danger.jpg

Well luckily as alternative energies continue to be developed oil will eventually be considered obsolete and the risks of a ship contaminating an ecosystem with poison will become almost nonexistent :thup:
Ha, ha, you are telling us the plan is to have Wind Powered Ships? Sail Boats?

Wind Turbines need hydrocarbons to be manufactured, building Millions of Wind Turbines requires Billions of barrels of oil. Try again.

Yes, Sail Boats are OldSchool, let us go back in time, no electricity, sail boats, and contaminated water.

Last edited:
Well luckily as alternative energies continue to be developed oil will eventually be considered obsolete and the risks of a ship contaminating an ecosystem with poison will become almost nonexistent :thup:
Ha, ha, are telling us the plan is to have Wind Powered Ships? Sail Boats?

Wind Turbines need hydrocarbons to be manufactured, building Millions of Wind Turbines requires Billions of barrels of oil. Try again.

Yes, Sail Boats are OldSchool, let us go back in time, no electricity, sail boats, contaminated water.
I'd respond but you didn't refute anything in my comment :dunno:

I'd respond but you didn't refute anything in my comment :dunno:
What is there to refute, your false premise? A false premise is dismissed. Nobody argues a false premise.
So you believe there will never be alternative energies that will replace oil? You think oil is the limit of human capability? Sounds like a false premise to me. :cool:

What is there to refute, your false premise? A false premise is dismissed. Nobody argues a false premise.

OldTurd doesn't understand that the false premise lies in the reason moonbats are pushing "green" energy, which is the hoax of MMGW. There would be no reason to waste billions of dollars on turbines and solar panels that never produce enough power to cover the cost of building and maintaining them if it wasn't for the bed wetters and their global whining.

So you believe there will never be alternative energies that will replace oil? You think oil is the limit of human capability? Sounds like a false premise to me. :cool:

Oil is not used to produce Electricity? Do you have any idea what you are saying?
Are you even in the same conversation? You haven't responded to anything I've said. I think you must be confused.

Are you even in the same conversation? You haven't responded to anything I've said. I think you must be confused.
Nothing you said remotely resembles a premise of this thread nor logic to be argued in another thread.

Maybe you can explain how Ships can be made and operated without Hydrocarbons, until then your idea that Renewable Energy will replace the substance (hydrocarbons) used to manufacture Renewable energy is simply a rant of the ignorant.

what year will that be?
Not sure. It depends on how much hostility scientists and engineers face from the people who want to keep us hooked on oil. And from the people who, for some reason, want to keep the nutters in the middle east wealthy and relevant.

Could be 10 years, could be 50.

Nothing you said remotely resembles a premise of this thread nor logic to be argued in another thread.

Maybe you can explain how Ships can be made and operated without Hydrocarbons, until then your idea that Renewable Energy will replace the substance (hydrocarbons) used to manufacture Renewable energy is simply a rant of the ignorant.
Uh, you're right... right NOW we don't have a good enough alternative. Fortunately, there are people working on changing that and hydrocarbons will be less and less necessary as time goes on. Probably never useless, but definitely less necessary. :thup:

what year will that be?
Not sure. It depends on how much hostility scientists and engineers face from the people who want to keep us hooked on oil. And from the people who, for some reason, want to keep the nutters in the middle east wealthy and relevant.

Scientists can save you? How many 10,000? A 100,000? In 10 years the scientists can save us? How, by spending 76 trillion dollars using Coal and Oil to build millions and millions and millions of Old Fashion Windmills?

More sail boats like you suggested in your first post?

what year will that be?

Scientists can save you? How many 10,000? A 100,000? In 10 years the scientists can save us? How, by spending 76 trillion dollars using Coal and Oil to build millions and millions and millions of Old Fashion Windmills?

More sail boats like you suggested in your first post?
Still completely missing the point. SMH

Forum List

Back