Offshore Wind Farms pose Oil Spill dangers

No the thread is about giant ships hauling oil crashing into things and causing natural disasters. So then I pointed out how luckily in the future we won't need as many of those ships.
You dictate to me what my thread is about!?

Did you even read the title!!!

"Offshore Wind Farms pose Oil Spill dangers"
Yeah... And I pointed out that in the future as oil is phased out there will be a lesser chance of an oil spill happening. And then you lost your mind and went apeshit.
but dude, you can't give a timeline when that will be phased out, so your point is useless.

Yeah... And I pointed out that in the future as oil is phased out there will be a lesser chance of an oil spill happening. And then you lost your mind and went apeshit.
No, you stated this thread is not about Wind Farms and did not understand why I kept bringing them up.

"Ship Hits Wind Farm Piling, Spills Fuel"

No, you stated this thread is not about Wind Farms and did not understand why I kept bringing them up.

and his point was that in fifty years that won't be an issue. fifty years, how can you not help but laugh at the morons who are libturds? I tell you it is just amazing the stupid they walk around with.

Well luckily as alternative energies continue to be developed oil will eventually be considered obsolete and the risks of a ship contaminating an ecosystem with poison will become almost nonexistent :thup:
what year will that be?
Not sure. It depends on how much hostility scientists and engineers face from the people who want to keep us hooked on oil. And from the people who, for some reason, want to keep the nutters in the middle east wealthy and relevant.

Could be 10 years, could be 50.
dude, I'm all about securing the future, but why do you all take it so far that you want to change the present when you don't know the future. See that's the problem and what drives me in these forums. you got shit to replace coal and oil. Shit. you act like you got shit, but shit is all you got. There currently isn't one viable reliable renewable to take over from coal and oil. There just isn't and that somehow bugs the fk out of you. Why? Why can't you just accept that is today and push on for tomorrow? Why do you cut down all current grid related energy today? I'm sorry you're promoting hate rather than promoting the future. Please stop!!!
You are sounding absolutely hysterical. Calm down. Everything will be okay. Breathe.

Anyways, why are you so hostile towards new energy? And we've already found a far better energy source than coal and oil in nuclear energy, but we are afraid to work with it. Regardless, the future is coming, and alternative energies will continue to to fulfill more and more of our energy needs. Whether you like it or not.

You are sounding absolutely hysterical. Calm down. Everything will be okay. Breathe.

Anyways, why are you so hostile towards new energy? And we've already found a far better energy source than coal and oil in nuclear energy, but we are afraid to work with it. Regardless, the future is coming, and alternative energies will continue to to fulfill more and more of our energy needs. Whether you like it or not.
Only the ignorant would think of Coal as simply a way to make electricity. Making Millions of whatever you dream up, Solar or Wind farms, will require billions of tons of steel. Coal is also Coke, some Coal is only of the type used to manufacture steel. Even the scientists who advocate Wind and Solar admit that Coal can not be replaced nor its use lessened.

You want to build more, how are you going to do that with less Coal?

You are a modern day Don Quixote

donquixote.jpg

:rofl:

You are a modern day Don Quixote

donquixote.jpg

:rofl:
and as long as you comment on me, not the thread, the premise stands as truth.

Only the ignorant would think of Coal as simply a way to make electricity. Making Millions of whatever you dream up, Solar or Wind farms, will require billions of tons of steel. Coal is also Coke, some Coal is only of the type used to manufacture steel. Even the scientists who advocate Wind and Solar admit that Coal can not be replaced nor its use lessened.

You want to build more, how are you going to do that with less Coal?
It's use certainly can be lessened, by replacing its use as an energy source. I swear you are a master at missing the point.

It's use certainly can be lessened, by replacing its use as an energy source. I swear you are a master at missing the point.

The current solution, building millions of wind turbines, requires more oil and coal, so forgive me if I reiterate the point you ignore.
And my point from the beginning is that we're fortunate there are people working on future solutions. :thup:

Those millions of windmills by the way, in theory will cut down on oil and coal usage. The energy they'll be saving over the years will more than make up for what was used to make them.

The current solution, building millions of wind turbines, requires more oil and coal, so forgive me if I reiterate the point you ignore.
And my point from the beginning is that we're fortunate there are people working on future solutions. :thup:

Those millions of windmills by the way, in theory will cut down on oil and coal usage. The energy they'll be saving over the years will more than make up for what was used to make them.

Except you must build them forever, and the more you have the more hydralic fluid you need, the more lubricating oli.

Building millions releases billions of tons of pollution into the atmosphere, the 10 years they may last wont change the damage already done.

Well luckily as alternative energies continue to be developed oil will eventually be considered obsolete and the risks of a ship contaminating an ecosystem with poison will become almost nonexistent :thup:
what year will that be?
Not sure. It depends on how much hostility scientists and engineers face from the people who want to keep us hooked on oil. And from the people who, for some reason, want to keep the nutters in the middle east wealthy and relevant.

Could be 10 years, could be 50.
dude, I'm all about securing the future, but why do you all take it so far that you want to change the present when you don't know the future. See that's the problem and what drives me in these forums. you got shit to replace coal and oil. Shit. you act like you got shit, but shit is all you got. There currently isn't one viable reliable renewable to take over from coal and oil. There just isn't and that somehow bugs the fk out of you. Why? Why can't you just accept that is today and push on for tomorrow? Why do you cut down all current grid related energy today? I'm sorry you're promoting hate rather than promoting the future. Please stop!!!

Nuclear is useless if it can't be used. I'm all for it, let's build the plants and put them on line. That at least is reliable. And dude, it's you that should settle your ass down. holy crap batman do you jump off cliffs as well?

and to date there isn't a replacement renewable, and only nuclear is an option for reliable energy to replace coal, hmmmmmmmm. How much has been spent, 76 trillion and nothing to show for it. 76 trillion= zero reliable renewables. And these fools want more money. too funny.

We need to replace the humans involved.

Yeah, just dont hit them. Whenever someone hits a light pole I dont blame the light pole
Can the wind blow a car into a light pole?

Yes.
Then you understand that someone can run a ship into a Wind Turbine, where there are no roads, and beings how a ship has no brakes.

Thank you for making my point

Yes I do, and I also know boats have steering wheels
but no brakes.

Yeah, just dont hit them. Whenever someone hits a light pole I dont blame the light pole

Yes.
Then you understand that someone can run a ship into a Wind Turbine, where there are no roads, and beings how a ship has no brakes.

but no brakes.

Boats arent bumper cars. They have steering and well aware of no brakes yet somehow ships have survived hundreds of years

Yes.

but no brakes.
Yes there has never been a method invented for how to stop a boat! :lmao:

Forum List

Back