Offshore Wind Farms pose Oil Spill dangers

Can the wind blow a car into a light pole?

Yes.
Then you understand that someone can run a ship into a Wind Turbine, where there are no roads, and beings how a ship has no brakes.

Thank you for making my point

Yes I do, and I also know boats have steering wheels
but no brakes.

Boats arent bumper cars. They have steering and well aware of no brakes yet somehow ships have survived hundreds of years
and one hit an iceberg eh? explain your rationale to the victims of the Titanic.

Then you understand that someone can run a ship into a Wind Turbine, where there are no roads, and beings how a ship has no brakes.

but no brakes.

Boats arent bumper cars. They have steering and well aware of no brakes yet somehow ships have survived hundreds of years
and one hit an iceberg eh?
Cars hit things all the time. They must not have brakes! :rofl:

but no brakes.

All of them hit iceburgs and other objects when you dont use the steering wheel

Yes.

but no brakes.
Yes there has never been a method invented for how to stop a boat! :lmao:
then why didn't they use that on the Titanic? DOH

but no brakes.

All of them hit iceburgs and other objects when you dont use the steering wheel
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's just rich! So if you're in a boat, and you need to stop, what do you do?

You just do the home alone scream and float on. How do those magicians over at Carnival Cruise do it?
I know right? Mass casualties should be commonplace in the cruise industry! Those Captains are truly amazing!

but no brakes.
then why didn't they use that on the Titanic? DOH

:rofl:

Omg he's sticking to his guns! Well you can't fault him for that! :rofl:

Yes.

but no brakes.
Yet they have actually ran into Continents, go figure. Now they are running into Wind Turbines.

but no brakes.
Yet they have actually ran into Continents, go figure. Now they are running into Wind Turbines.
There was a cargo ship that plowed into a concrete walkway in Bangkok funny to watch. They must have forgot to set the parking brake. LOL

It's not the oil in those things, it's the rust. There's so much steel that that when they have rusted to little nubs, as they undoubtedly will, the entire ocean will be orange!

If you're worried about oil, we'll need to get rid of all shipping and passenger vessels. Those things have tons of oil. Can't have that.

I don't understand how you could start such an idiotic thread.

If you're worried about oil, we'll need to get rid of all shipping and passenger vessels. Those things have tons of oil. Can't have that.

It is easy, you advocate Offshore Wind Turbines, so I posted the result of your idea, if the thread is idiotic you idea is even more idiotic.

Remember the picture of this ship, that I started this thread with? It is a ship that hit a Wind Turbine and caused an oil spill.

Ship Hits Wind Farm Piling, Spills Fuel

The UK’s Liverpool Coastguard is currently coordinating the recovery of a ship damaged following a collision with a wind turbine pile at Walney Wind Farm, off Barrow-in-Furness.

The Liverpool Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre (MRCC) received a call reporting that the standby safety vessel, OMS Pollux, had collided with a pile supporting a turbine. The vessel has since been leaking marine gas oil (diesel).

Pollux.jpg

I see you didn't use your thinking skills again. he was pointing out polluting the oceans with oil from hitting turbines in the sea. But off course you're too stupid to understand that point and graciously show off your stupid for all to see.

So you believe there will never be alternative energies that will replace oil? You think oil is the limit of human capability? Sounds like a false premise to me. :cool:

Oil is not used to produce Electricity? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

That is not what he said, you brainless bozo.

The fact is, twit, WE DO NOT NEED OIL TO PRODUCE ELECTRICITY!

A Plan to Power 100 Percent of the Planet with Renewables
Wind, water and solar technologies can provide 100 percent of the world's energy, eliminating all fossil fuels. Here's how

Scientific American
By Dr. Mark Z. Jacobson, Dr. Mark A. Delucchi - Stanford University
November 1, 2009

Forum List

Back