Oh, come on, this is funny.

And it would have been funny if the parties were reversed.

Yale Republicans taunt hunger-striking union workers with a barbecue

Some Yale students were protesting with a hunger strike over unionization and the campus Republicans set up a smoked-meat Bar-B-Q right next to them.

Vichy Mac thinks it funny when entitled rich punks taunt working folks asking for a fair wage.

Mac, you really need to join the GOP. They need someone with your level of selfishness.

And you need to pull the fist sized stick the Mormons shoved up your ass out already. Damn you are a bitch.

I think I see a pattern here....conservatives and moderates think it is funny, because it is, and the lefties are offended.

lol

c6af62e01550c448cc73ec7c0c8e8899.jpg

Vichy Mac thinks it funny when entitled rich punks taunt working folks asking for a fair wage.

Mac, you really need to join the GOP. They need someone with your level of selfishness.

Jesus on his cross said, "I thirst."

Mac and his cohorts are having a bacchanal around him. They think it is funny.

Probably another case of "empathy".

Last edited:

Some Yale students were protesting with a hunger strike over unionization and the campus Republicans set up a smoked-meat Bar-B-Q right next to them.

:laugh:

It is funny, because hunger strike is the most idiotic and least effective of all strikes unless your goal is losing weight and develop health problems.

I personally profited from strikes when - as part of management - working 60-70 hours a week for four months I made almost enough to buy a new car.

So, I like strikes. I wish I could have 12 in a row when I am bowling.

People want airline workers, cops, firemen, etc. They just want them to work for free. After all they are public servants. Typical.

And yes the hunger strike thing is quite odd. Sorry I am not going to sacrifice my health for a job. Makes zero sense.

:CryingCow:

:laugh:

No that's not funny at all. It doesn't matter what political party they are from, it's not funny to set that up next to people on a hunger strike.
Lol
Did you get out of your safe space again?

And you know they'd be laughing if the roles had been reversed.

So silly, so predictable, so transparent.

If the Roles were reversed, the Conservatives wouldn't hunger strike and they wouldn't be standing up for anything that noble.

so there's that.
Lol
Says the Internet hero in his moms basement....

tenor.gif

Noble? Unions?

You didn't think that though.

If you are enjoying Sunday off, you can thank a Union, buddy. Same with your fat middle class lifestyle.

Not to worry, give the GOP enough time, they'll probably take both away from you.
Lol
Living in the past is fun, Huh?
You really should get out of your mothers basement more often

Forum List

Back