Oh, come on, this is funny.

Sometimes a BBQ is just a BBQ

People and Liberals especially have to learn that everything isn't about them

I think when you do a barbeque to taunt the working folks who are striking to get better work conditions at the university you attend, you are kind of being an asshole.

But that's really what the Right Wing has become... Not about ideas anymore... Just about being assholes and "owning' the libs.

Nobody cares about what I make!:2up:. But let's face it, like the OP said....this story is hysterical. I'm still laughing.

I guess, but what does that say about you?

I mean, a nut-shot in a movie is funny. But when you consider the actual physical damage a real person suffers, not so much.

I wonder what kind of person take humor in other people's hardship. That makes you kind of a sucky person.

They should have told them they were bar-b-queuing aborted babies. Then they would have happily joined in.

Nobody cares about what I make!:2up:. But let's face it, like the OP said....this story is hysterical. I'm still laughing.

I guess, but what does that say about you?

I mean, a nut-shot in a movie is funny. But when you consider the actual physical damage a real person suffers, not so much.

I wonder what kind of person take humor in other people's hardship. That makes you kind of a sucky person.

Oh Gawd.....s0n....most folks aren't soft and hyper-sensitive like you.

Again....get some real responsibilities in life s0n. You wont get hysterical about st00pid shit!:113:

No sense of humor at all........if they are not in a fit of rage, something is off. That's what makes this so funny.....these progressives just tend to the hysterical all the time!:abgg2q.jpg:

Every little injustice........appalled!! :ack-1: As Ive been saying for 30 years, if these people had some real responsibilities in life, they wouldn't get so fucked up about st00pid stuff.
It's exhausting to be constantly looking for thongs to be offended by

I think when you do a barbeque to taunt the working folks who are striking to get better work conditions at the university you attend, you are kind of being an asshole.

But that's really what the Right Wing has become... Not about ideas anymore... Just about being assholes and "owning' the libs.

It must be exhausting to be such a victim.
How much time do you spend looking for things that offend you?

Like I said it's not all about you

Sadly, these days, we just have to open the newspaper or turn on the TV to find offensive crap, most of it coming out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Hey, remember the good old days when the President was dignified and didn't throw children into concentration camps... I think it was 2016.

Sadly, these days, we just have to open the newspaper or turn on the TV to find offensive crap, most of it coming out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Hey, remember the good old days when the President was dignified and didn't throw children into concentration camps... I think it was 2016.

Yes everything is so awful in this country that we have to look for things to be offended by.

And the article from Think Progress offered no support of its claim that the BBQ was held to specifically taunt anyone it was just the opinion of the writer who is obviously one of those perpetually offended victims.

Yes everything is so awful in this country that we have to look for things to be offended by.

And the article from Think Progress offered no support of its claim that the BBQ was held to specifically taunt anyone it was just the opinion of the writer who is obviously one of those perpetually offended victims.

Right, the Young Republicans just HAPPEN to set up their barbeque where the wage slaves were having their protest.

Because, man, nothing says Rich White Privilege better than mocking people protesting for a living wage!

Right, the Young Republicans just HAPPEN to set up their barbeque where the wage slaves were having their protest.

Because, man, nothing says Rich White Privilege better than mocking people protesting for a living wage!

YEah and they were "mocking" other white people

Are you ever going to get over your pathological racism?

Maybe they should have gotten a different job instead of one that pays so low

Yes, truly nobody should take a noble job like teaching, because it doesn't pay shit, while other people are making big money soaking your kids dry and giving them lifetime debt.

And you dumb-asses wonder why Commie Bernie is so popular with the kids.

Noble my ass

it's just a job and these Yale professors weren't teaching rich kids out of the goodness of their hearts they were doing it for money and prestige

Noble my ass

it's just a job and these Yale professors weren't teaching rich kids out of the goodness of their hearts they were doing it for money and prestige

But the point is, you couldn't teach at Yale and Neither could I. So these guys have the intellect to get pretty much any job they want, and they picked teaching.

That's kind of noble. I'm sorry you can't see that, but frankly, i think we've already established your value system.

I'd like to live in a world where Teachers are well compensated and corporate execs have to drive an Uber.

Noble my ass

But the point is, you couldn't teach at Yale and Neither could I. So these guys have the intellect to get pretty much any job they want, and they picked teaching.

That's kind of noble. I'm sorry you can't see that, but frankly, i think we've already established your value system.

I'd like to live in a world where Teachers are well compensated and corporate execs have to drive an Uber.

They weren't smart enough to get a job that paid well. Do we really want them teaching people?

And there is nothing special about teachers.

Forum List

Back