Oh, come on, this is funny.

LOL Tom Brady is a thug?

Please provide a link?

Did you miss all the stories about NFL Players beating their wives.... running dog fighting rings.... using drugs... getting into fights with cops... abusing their kids... getting women knocked up.

And yet, the only thing they do that you wingnuts find offensive is this.

upload_2019-5-11_5-53-23.jpeg

LOL Tom Brady is a thug?

Please provide a link?

Did you miss all the stories about NFL Players beating their wives.... running dog fighting rings.... using drugs... getting into fights with cops... abusing their kids... getting women knocked up.

And yet, the only thing they do that you wingnuts find offensive is this.

View attachment 260355

Some players are bad guys but most are not. Getting women knocked up is not a crime. Vick served jail time. Ray Rice never played again. Your idiocy is astounding. What a wimp you are. You could not fight your way out of a paper bag.

Some players are bad guys but most are not. Getting women knocked up is not a crime. Vick served jail time. Ray Rice never played again. Your idiocy is astounding. What a wimp you are. You could not fight your way out of a paper bag.

Wow, the point went right over your yarmulke, didn't it?

No. Unfortunately the opposite is true. Maybe you should tattle on me again as you’re losing this debate and badly.

No. Unfortunately the opposite is true. Maybe you should tattle on me again as you’re losing this debate and badly.

Naw, man, you totally missed the point... i mean, seriously, i have to wonder if you have a learning disability.

Your conflation was false. This is the funny part. You cannot even see that because you’re an anti Semitic idiot. Don’t forget, asshole, your initial quote to me was “I dont hate Jews, I only hate Zionists” and then I exposed you as hating Jews. Do not challenge me in a battle of wits because you’re unarmed and you’re a tattle tale like that sissy boy caddo kid.

Your conflation was false. This is the funny part. You cannot even see that because you’re an anti Semitic idiot. Don’t forget, asshole, your initial quote to me was “I dont hate Jews, I only hate Zionists” and then I exposed you as hating Jews. Do not challenge me in a battle of wits because you’re unarmed and you’re a tattle tale like that sissy boy caddo kid.

Um, what did your perpetual butthurt about people not liking you have to do with teachers or football players?

And it would have been funny if the parties were reversed.

Yale Republicans taunt hunger-striking union workers with a barbecue

Some Yale students were protesting with a hunger strike over unionization and the campus Republicans set up a smoked-meat Bar-B-Q right next to them.

:laugh:
Maybe they can force feed them like the government did during Suffragist times....when women were trying to get the vote.

That was gay even for your stupid ass.

Um, what did your perpetual butthurt about people not liking you have to do with teachers or football players?

Went over your empty and racist head. Eh Joey?

Some Yale students were protesting with a hunger strike over unionization and the campus Republicans set up a smoked-meat Bar-B-Q right next to them.

Maybe they can force feed them like the government did during Suffragist times....when women were trying to get the vote.

DJT says Fuck You.

DJT says Fuck You.

No, fuck YOU! Blah!

DJT says Fuck You.

No, fuck YOU! Blah!
Says your Orange Hippo. Good luck with that.

DJT says Fuck You.

No, fuck YOU! Blah!

No, YOUR orange hippo.

I remember the old days when unions went on regular strikes. Or maybe not, I was just a kid when unions were still a thing.
My old man was in the union as a diesel truck mechanic and they never went on strike.

Because Diesel/ Semi trucks move more freight than any other land transportation method. And Company's were/are willing to pay to keep those assets rolling! No Go No Dough. Simple as that!

DJT says Fuck You.

No, fuck YOU! Blah!

No, YOUR orange hippo.
This is really quite simple. The Orange Mange is polluting America. What are you doing, besides acquiescing to the Orange Mange?

DJT says Fuck You.

No, fuck YOU! Blah!

No, YOUR orange hippo.
This is really quite simple. The Orange Mange is polluting America. What are you doing, besides acquiescing to the Orange Mange?

Laying on the couch trying to decide if I’m going to go buy an ounce of shrooms and trip balls this weekend.

Forum List

Back