Oh, come on, this is funny.

They weren't smart enough to get a job that paid well. Do we really want them teaching people?

And there is nothing special about teachers.

Yeah, funny thing. My late Mom was a teacher. I still meet people who said they became professional artists because of stuff she taught them in grade school.

So what?

Teaching is just a job not unlike any other

And it would have been funny if the parties were reversed.

Yale Republicans taunt hunger-striking union workers with a barbecue

Some Yale students were protesting with a hunger strike over unionization and the campus Republicans set up a smoked-meat Bar-B-Q right next to them.

Vichy Mac thinks it funny when entitled rich punks taunt working folks asking for a fair wage.

Mac, you really need to join the GOP. They need someone with your level of selfishness.

LOL Yale grad professors = working folks. Idiot.

Here in NY, people falling all over themselves to get a teaching job. Cant get one. Upper middle class salary and these people retire on 60K/year.....pension package top notch. No worries on medical for life. 180 work day year! Summer on the beach.

Alot of disinformation going on here from the typical weenies.

This is still the funniest story in this forum this year. Progressives just get outraged about the goofiest things....no real responsibilities in life will do that to someone.:2up:

So what?

Teaching is just a job not unlike any other

Well, no, it's actually far more important to what we pay for it... and that's the problem. 50% of new teachers burn out in five years.

So what?

There is an endless supply of people who want summers off and all kinds of holidays and week long breaks
What a jaded human you are. The teachers I know work side jobs during summer break and holidays to make ends meet.
As for the OP, I find nothing about a BBQ during a hunger strike humorous. If anything it is ill mannered but to be expected in the age of the Orange Monocrat.

Noble my ass

it's just a job and these Yale professors weren't teaching rich kids out of the goodness of their hearts they were doing it for money and prestige

But the point is, you couldn't teach at Yale and Neither could I. So these guys have the intellect to get pretty much any job they want, and they picked teaching.

That's kind of noble. I'm sorry you can't see that, but frankly, i think we've already established your value system.

I'd like to live in a world where Teachers are well compensated and corporate execs have to drive an Uber.

They weren't smart enough to get a job that paid well. Do we really want them teaching people?

Wow, what van ignorant fuck you are. Teaching is hard work. Teaching is more important than whatever you will claim you do for a living.

Noble my ass

it's just a job and these Yale professors weren't teaching rich kids out of the goodness of their hearts they were doing it for money and prestige

But the point is, you couldn't teach at Yale and Neither could I. So these guys have the intellect to get pretty much any job they want, and they picked teaching.

That's kind of noble. I'm sorry you can't see that, but frankly, i think we've already established your value system.

I'd like to live in a world where Teachers are well compensated and corporate execs have to drive an Uber.

Wow, what van ignorant fuck you are. Teaching is hard work. Teaching is more important than whatever you will claim you do for a living.
Lol
Like you would know

Noble my ass

It's just a job. Like any other job.

People can learn to read, write and cipher from just about anyone

So what?

There is an endless supply of people who want summers off and all kinds of holidays and week long breaks

No, there really isn't.

Map_Twitter_560.png

Forum List

Back