Oh for the love of...I give up

Did you know girls have vaginas? Without exception they are all girls.

Incorrect.
Wrong. An inverted penis and mutilated scrotum does not a vagina make. A scrot-gina maybe...but not a vagina. They have to stick sandbags in there so it does close up, they get brutal puss-seeping infections regularly sometimes..the operation ain't worth it. You're just plain evil if you want to encourage such filth and degeneracy just so you can pat yourself on the back and say..."I...Am Not....A Bigot!"

View attachment 75564

That's not what I was referring to.

Incorrect.
Wrong. An inverted penis and mutilated scrotum does not a vagina make. A scrot-gina maybe...but not a vagina. They have to stick sandbags in there so it does close up, they get brutal puss-seeping infections regularly sometimes..the operation ain't worth it. You're just plain evil if you want to encourage such filth and degeneracy just so you can pat yourself on the back and say..."I...Am Not....A Bigot!"

View attachment 75564

Mhmmm

Incorrect.

View attachment 75564

Mhmmm

Afraid to ask me what I did mean? That's understandable.

Incorrect.

View attachment 75564

Mhmmm

Go ahead...nobody is stopping you.

Incorrect.

View attachment 75564

Mhmmm

Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Approximately 1.7% of infants are born with one of these conditions (Hint: 1.7% is much bigger than 0.03%). I.e., in these instances the plumbing doesn't match the DNA.

So how do you explain that away? God made a mistake? You only believe in gravity, not biological science? What?

How do people get so damaged that they feel the need to spew hate all the time ?

I don't know. What's your excuse? Maybe if you can figure it out in you, you will understand what drives it in others.

How do people get so damaged that they feel the need to spew hate all the time ?

I don't know. What's your excuse? Maybe if you can figure it out in you, you will understand what drives it in others.

Can you link to instances where Tommy has promulgated your notion of "hate"? Hatred for calculated ignorance, I agree, but I seem to have missed anything beyond that. Thank you for your assistance.

View attachment 75564

Mhmmm

Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Approximately 1.7% of infants are born with one of these conditions (Hint: 1.7% is much bigger than 0.03%). I.e., in these instances the plumbing doesn't match the DNA.

So how do you explain that away? God made a mistake? You only believe in gravity, not biological science? What?
None of these individuals are transgendered.

Even with intersex people , in the majority of cases, their genitals tend to lean more one way or the other.

It's a mutation. It's sad. But it in no way proves a man born with normally formed genitalia is Intersex.

You are obviously a cloistered leftist bobblehead.... You have an underdeveloped amygdala, you lack the ability to assess threats properly due to this underdeveloped amygdala. So when the shit hits the fan....you're not going to know what hit you.

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

75% of children who are molested are molested by someone they know.

But you go right ahead and teach yours to look up people's skirts in restrooms. Very productive.
Okay so within those 75%..are you saying none of the molesters are transgender or cross dressers? Nobody knows transgender?

Transsexuals comprise 0.03% of the population. How many people do your children come in contact with?
How many people do my children come in contact with has nothing to do with trannies comprising 0.03% of the population, sweety.
You are obviously a cloistered leftist bobblehead.... You have an underdeveloped amygdala, you lack the ability to assess threats properly due to this underdeveloped amygdala. So when the shit hits the fan....you're not going to know what hit you.

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

But you go right ahead and teach yours to look up people's skirts in restrooms. Very productive.
Okay so within those 75%..are you saying none of the molesters are transgender or cross dressers? Nobody knows transgender?

Transsexuals comprise 0.03% of the population. How many people do your children come in contact with?
And 60-80% of convicted sex offenders admittedly have cross dressing fetishes. What percentage do they make up out of the total population and how many live near your home?

"
Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.

Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior."

Transwomen & Sexualized Violence

Cross-dressing is not transsexualism.

What's your reason for doing it ?

So completely on-topic.

How many people do my children come in contact with has nothing to do with trannies comprising 0.03% of the population, sweety.
So completely on-topic.

And 60-80% of convicted sex offenders admittedly have cross dressing fetishes. What percentage do they make up out of the total population and how many live near your home?

"
Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.

Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior."

And she misses the point entirely...WOOSH! Right over the head!

This is why I think it is 100% fact that leftists suffer from an underdeveloped amygdala, which is your brain's threat assessor. Anyone with common sense would think after reading those stats;
"How am I to distinguish between a cross dresser & a transgender?"

But what did her sheltered leftist self think? "Defend The Trannies!"

We have got to start making babies overtime, my fellow rightists or we will be outbreeded and taken over by these rabbit people!

Um the words "having his period" cannot be arranged that way in the English language. Only girls have periods.

So completely on-topic.

So completely on-topic.

"

Doing what?

Forum List

Back