Oh for the love of...I give up

isIt's too bad. I like Tommy. I think he is our so called better angel of our mercy, that little devil that tweaks our awareness. Reminds me of Winston Churchill.

Oh. I thought you were referring to the OP. My bad.

I just find it amusing how many people on this board get SO UPSET about something that has nothing to do with them. :dunno:
We wouldn't be having this discussion if it had nothing to do with us.

So how does this kid affect your quality of life?
He and other degenerates affect policy just being reported on. That's how.

And this prevents you from using public restrooms? Just trying to get an idea of the enormity of the problem here.
No, I don't want my daughter's in the restroom with men, and I don't want girls who think they're boys in the boys room. This stuff doesn't deserve normalization. Mark my words, hell will come if you leftist moonbats keep trying to push these lies and pervert the children. Eventually, decent americans will come for you and you will stand trial for your stupidity and blind support for anything and everything the psychotic left pushes. You all are going too far...giving kids hormones as toddlers. This is wrong...and I think deep down inside you know its wrong.

Tommy, can you hear me ? There is a rock opera devoted to Tommy, that poor deaf blind kid. Sure plays a mean pin ball!

Oh. I thought you were referring to the OP. My bad.

I just find it amusing how many people on this board get SO UPSET about something that has nothing to do with them. :dunno:

And this prevents you from using public restrooms? Just trying to get an idea of the enormity of the problem here.
No, I don't want my daughter's in the restroom with men, and I don't want girls who think they're boys in the boys room. This stuff doesn't deserve normalization. Mark my words, hell will come if you leftist moonbats keep trying to push these lies and pervert the children. Eventually, decent americans will come for you and you will stand trial for your stupidity and blind support for anything and everything the psychotic left pushes. You all are going too far...giving kids hormones as toddlers. This is wrong...and I think deep down inside you know its wrong.

It's amusing how so many who, a couple of months ago, were bitching about helicopter parents have suddenly become helicopter parents.

As a parent, it's your responsibility to educate your kids and protect them from real dangers, not swath them in bubble-wrap and teach them to be scared every time they leave the house.

What's the next Big Scary Thing y'all tend to "protect" them from?

WHo gives a fuck? Are you going to really throw this person in prison for believing they're something different?

It needs some mental help....asap

What's the difference between you and her?

Yes, I'm serious.

What's the difference between what you have posted an what's in this article?

More to the point, you and the "attorney" (wink wink) have the right to Perdue your own particular kink but, according to you, others do not.

It's amusing how so many who, a couple of months ago, were bitching about helicopter parents have suddenly become helicopter parents.

As a parent, it's your responsibility to educate your kids and protect them from real dangers, not swath them in bubble-wrap and teach them to be scared every time they leave the house.

You are obviously a cloistered leftist bobblehead.... You have an underdeveloped amygdala, you lack the ability to assess threats properly due to this underdeveloped amygdala. So when the shit hits the fan....you're not going to know what hit you.

Watch....

You are obviously a cloistered leftist bobblehead.... You have an underdeveloped amygdala, you lack the ability to assess threats properly due to this underdeveloped amygdala. So when the shit hits the fan....you're not going to know what hit you.

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

75% of children who are molested are molested by someone they know.

But you go right ahead and teach yours to look up people's skirts in restrooms. Very productive.

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

But you go right ahead and teach yours to look up people's skirts in restrooms. Very productive.
Okay so within those 75%..are you saying none of the molesters are transgender or cross dressers? Nobody knows transgenders or cross dressers? Am I right?

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

Okay so within those 75%..are you saying none of the molesters are transgender or cross dressers? Nobody knows transgender?

Transsexuals comprise 0.03% of the population. How many people do your children come in contact with?

Well you have to have a vagina and ovaries in order to menstruate. Duh. I'm not the one you need to be telling. You old fuddy duddy.
. Did you know girls have vaginas. Without exception they are all girls.

There will be a science exam on Monday. Study hard.
He doesn't know that...he's been on an acid trip all his life...everything is subjective to him maaaaaaaaaaaaan. Like Charlie Manson.

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

Okay so within those 75%..are you saying none of the molesters are transgender or cross dressers? Nobody knows transgender?

Transsexuals comprise 0.03% of the population. How many people do your children come in contact with?
How many people do my children come in contact with has nothing to do with trannies comprising 0.03% of the population, sweety.

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

And 60-80% of convicted sex offenders admittedly have cross dressing fetishes. What percentage do they make up out of the total population and how many live near your home?

"
Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.

Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior."

Transwomen & Sexualized Violence

Last edited:
Question for the Loons:

My little nephew has been pretending to be a dragon. Should we have him get Species Reassignment Surgery?
I think you're better off just quietly tiptoeing out of the thread

Which means you can't answer the question without admitting how stupid it is to encourage children be transgendered.
You should bully and demonize him until he commits suicide. That'll teach him.
. Sucide rate befor and after surgery is no different. All the more reason that mental illness therapy is necessary. Not reassignment surgery.

Just sayin...if I was in a restaurant, once I got over the panic that I didn't walk into the wrong restroom....I would not mind this using the men's room.....as long as she leaves the door open...

Women-Hot-66927-300x225.jpg

What if "hers" is bigger then yours?

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

How many people do my children come in contact with has nothing to do with trannies comprising 0.03% of the population, sweety.

Watch....

So completely on-topic.

And 60-80% of convicted sex offenders admittedly have cross dressing fetishes. What percentage do they make up out of the total population and how many live near your home?

"
Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.

Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior."

Transwomen & Sexualized Violence

Cross-dressing is not transsexualism.

Did you know girls have vaginas? Without exception they are all girls.

Incorrect.
Wrong. An inverted penis and mutilated scrotum does not a vagina make. A scrot-gina maybe...but not a vagina. They have to stick sandbags in there so it doesn't close up, they get brutal puss-seeping infections regularly sometimes..the operation ain't worth it. You're just plain evil if you want to encourage such filth and degeneracy just so you can pat yourself on the back and say..."I...Am Not....A Bigot!"

200_s.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back