Oh for the love of...I give up

Even with intersex people , in the majority of cases, their genitals tend to lean more one way or the other.

Regardless, you and Sassy don't get to decide for them, nor for those who give the appearance of being a given sex but have the chromosomes of the other, nor for the transgendered.

You don't get to decide for anyone other than yourself.

There's that whole Golden Rule "Do unto others" thing you pseudo-conservatives keep forgetting.

Even with intersex people , in the majority of cases, their genitals tend to lean more one way or the other.

Regardless, you and Sassy don't get to decide for them, nor for those who give the appearance of being a given sex but have the chromosomes of the other, nor for the transgendered.

There's that whole Golden Rule "Do unto others" thing you pseudo-conservatives keep forgetting.
Well when we outlaw this horrific practice and throw all these butcherous surgeons and these vile manipulative psychiatrists that are profiting from taking advantage of the mentally ill under the jail....I'll remember you said that.

Well when we outlaw this horrific practice and throw all these butcherous surgeons and these vile manipulative psychiatrists that are profiting from taking advantage of the mentally ill under the jail....I'll remember you said that.

Yep...Obama's out in what, about 8 months now? And the fed circuit judges are starting to rebel against their LGBT-activist peers already...

They arent all like that. They turn heaps of "hopefuls" away.

There are some bloody rotten progresives around and they deserve a bullet, but some of the gender doctors really help some lovely ladies be themself.

Can you link to instances where Tommy has promulgated your notion of "hate"? Hatred for calculated ignorance, I agree, but I seem to have missed an
If that's the criteria then then my hatred is for liberal fucked up in the head-ism; hatred for liberal butt your nose in my business; hatred for the liberal mommy State; hatred for Christian hating bigotry of the Left.

This fruit loop actually thinks, or whatever goes on in their craniums, he has a period? Really? Pure insanity.

Transgender Bathroom Debate Turns Personal at a Vermont High School

He was in sixth grade when he realized he was meant to be a boy, he said, and came out to the school last year in ninth grade, sending emails to teachers. When he entered Green Mountain in seventh grade, “I was using the female bathroom because, I really don’t know, I was still kind of back and forth about my identity,” Mr. Jackson said. “This year is the year I started using the men’s bathroom, because I already felt like way more comfortable in who I was.”

There were practical issues. When he had his period, he wondered if he should revert to the girls’ bathroom, because there was no place to throw away his used tampons. But he had started feeling like an intruder in the girls’ bathroom, and the single bathrooms were so far out of the way it was hard to get to class on time.

So he stuck with the boys’ bathroom.

18VERMONT-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/u...ns-personal-at-rural-vermont-high-school.html

Since these cross-dressing queers are "trans" gender, they shouldn't be allowed in either mens or womens bathrooms.

I've said all along there is a perfect solution for this:

potty.jpg

There are some bloody rotten progresives around and they deserve a bullet, but some of the gender doctors really help some lovely ladies be themself.
Meh, I'm not buying it my friend. There is something completely wrong with making money off of delusional people, especially mutilating their genitals knowing all you did was stuff their penis outside-in, cut open their sack, took out there testes, and used the empty sack to make some lips out of it. You didn't make them a woman. You didn't make them less likely to commit suicide. All you did was make a pile of money and leave them with a wound that they have to stick a sandbag in to keep the wound from closing.

Come on now, could you honestly do that job without feeling guilty?

Meh, I'm not buying it my friend. There is something completely wrong with making money off of delusional people, especially mutilating their genitals knowing all you did was stuff their penis outside-in, cut open their sack, took out there testes, and used the empty sack to make some lips out of it. You didn't make them a woman. You didn't make them less likely to commit suicide. All you did was make a pile of money and leave them with a wound that they have to stick a sandbag in to keep the wound from closing.

Come on now, could you honestly do that job without feeling guilty?
Yeah totes, it's a peverted speciality, but thats exactly why i dot think they do it for the money. Yes there is a mad scientist aspect to it, but if a boy is comely in appearance and gay then why not make a pretty woman? It has its place.

Im more concerned with feminists who divert all of women kind from their life path. Thats who we should be punishing. Not some mad scientists. There are so many pretty ladies who were born boys. Its not common enough to be a problem, but it has its beautiful and creative side. of course, these days, the social engineers are controlling sex change and that is evil because they have no decency.

In the past you had to have a reasonable chance of looking, sounding and acting likea woman to even be prescribed estrogen. You had to live as a woman for 2 years as well before prescription. And you had to be under 35.

im very liberal minded and i think people shoild be able to do what they want, however, some SJWs do encourage, via validation, a lot of people to make life breaking mistakes.

... but they do that to almost everyone to greater and lesser degrees.

what i hold against SJWs is that the culture as a whole seduced me into drink, drugs and sex. And of course that life wasting travesty we call feminism.

Forum List

Back