Oh Gawd! The Humanity!

Deniro is worth $500 million and the poor slob is going to make "only about 7 1/2 million this year." He should get a sign that says "Will Work For Food" and sit on the sidewalk.

2 threads merged here. Posted about 20 minutes apart on same topic.. ANY topics about celebrities belong here unless they are IN office or running for office...

Gave the earlier thread the OPost #1 position, but used the title from the 2nd thread because it's more accurate about the storyline... No Replies to this message in thread.. PM me with any gripes...

Deniro is worth $500 million and the poor slob is going to make "only about 7 1/2 million this year." He should get a sign that says "Will Work For Food" and sit on the sidewalk.

He's worth $500 million? That number sounds way too high. Maybe around $60 to $80 million, but more likely is $40 to $50 million.

He's worth $500 million? That number sounds way too high. Maybe around $60 to $80 million, but more likely is $40 to $50 million.

I was quoting his Wiki page.

He is an evil genius I tells ya! :p

I feel so much for Robert! He was a great actor in his day.

To help the guy out of his woes, I can let him have this rental property for a fair price.

af5d6b51822772d1948dfbafc0638a28.jpg

Alt-right shit. Put this one in the dumper. This isn't Politics worthy.
But I have to continue to marvel with you right winger's obsession with Hollywood personalities.
But, feel free to continue with the faux outrage.
It is politic worthy that twat is one of Trump's fiercest critics

Forum List

Back