Oh God, The Queen's

big things are on the agenda between the Brits and Yank as we get our special relationship back on track Gentlemen .

big things are on the agenda between the Brits and Yank as we get our special relationship back on track Gentlemen .

it always was on track. It was off track under Bush, and got back on track with Obama. It will be interesting to see how it goes with Mr Trump...

Yea, those Brits just love Obama. That's why Obama was so successful at campaigning against BREXIT...right?

it always was on track. It was off track under Bush, and got back on track with Obama. It will be interesting to see how it goes with Mr Trump...
------------------------------------------------------------------- lefty brits may have liked Obama but real Brits turned up their noses at his stink Doctor !!

Everyone likes to look at freaks.

This idiotic remark could be dismissed easily if it was from other than a Senior Moderator of this board. After all, it is the very genre of remarks that we get from 95% of the poorly educated liberals on this board...which is 95% of the liberals on this broad.

Freaks. Bigots. Racists. Rubes. Islamophobics. Homophobics. Basket of Deplorables.

I think that covers the entire repertoire of liberal political debate, here.

But, what is regrettable, even deplorable, is that a Loon this poorly educated is allowed to be Senior Moderator.

------------------------------------------------------------------- lefty brits may have liked Obama but real Brits turned up their noses at his stink Doctor !!

My mother is English. I have a lot of rellies in England. Work with a few here. It's unanimous - Obama = liked. Trump = an idiot.

second that.

invited Drumpf for a state visit....Yowsa! Why the hell would she do that?
Her Britannic Majesty had no choice in this matter as state visits are decided upon by her government. One has to feel sorry for the queen but she will put Donald Trump and his wife at ease and all will be well.

1025201603364288370.gif

My mother is English. I have a lot of rellies in England. Work with a few here. It's unanimous - Obama = liked. Trump = an idiot.
------------------------------------ wot , so you think that your example are what REAL Brits are . Without getting personal I would say that you are incorrect Doctor !!

Yea, those Brits just love Obama. That's why Obama was so successful at campaigning against BREXIT...right?

Like the Brits were listening to him....
I hate to break it to you Corporal Klink, but the Poms give about as much of a shit to Obama's opinion as you give to their's...

That was my point, Sergeant Schultz. Thanks for bolstering it.

Obama campaigned against BREXIT in Britain, yet it still passed. The poster I was replying to who claimed that we had some sort of great relationship with Britain under Obama was wrong. Obama had little influence in Britain.

You did not contradict my sarcastic quip. You confirmed it.

Forum List

Back