🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

The bottom line remains, who do you expect to pay for this program? The numbers and statistics were crap so what now? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this country is in serious financial straights. So raise taxes? This country is currently witnessing and living with the consequences of higher taxes and decline of the middle class. The problem with the liberal mindset is that they subscribe to the belief that more money will correct the problem and yet they don't understand the very nature of the problem is government in itself. How will health care costs decline without free market participation? The same old crap, "give us more money" continues and what you get in return is a bloated government demanding more more more. At some point you will exhaust the finances off those that work, then what?
:argue:

Apparently the new and improved version of as long as someone else pays the bill its ok.
Oh how compassionate we have become in the process of buying votes.

Flash, you don't piss off anyone. Folks laugh at the likes of you and healthmyths. Believe as you want, does not matter. Ese.

I'm not sure why people are so upset. The people in the state of Kentucky knew this guys political stance on health care and voted for him anyway. This wasn't a hidden agenda they knew he would work to get rid of Obamacare. So why is the rest of the country so upset? The people spoke, they knew what they would get.
And the legislature will tell him no.

Ok, then why is everyone so upset with this new governor? The people of Kentucky elected him based on his platform and now people are upset, people that don't even live in that state. Why are so many upset with a guy that you say will not be able to over turn a law?

Sounds like a lot of hyperbole and nonsense to me.

Flash, you don't piss off anyone. Folks laugh at the likes of you and healthmyths. Believe as you want, does not matter. Ese.

I'm not sure why people are so upset. The people in the state of Kentucky knew this guys political stance on health care and voted for him anyway. This wasn't a hidden agenda they knew he would work to get rid of Obamacare. So why is the rest of the country so upset? The people spoke, they knew what they would get.
And the legislature will tell him no.

Ok, then why is everyone so upset with this new governor? The people of Kentucky elected him based on his platform and now people are upset, people that don't even live in that state. Why are so many upset with a guy that you say will not be able to over turn a law?

Sounds like a lot of hyperbole and nonsense to me.
They voted the way they did because they don't like legalized extortion...

Obama care is going to cost way more than they predicted. 2 Trillion according the the CBO

This country is broke and 2 Trillion is one hell of a lot of money for the taxpayers to come up with.

Such a fucking deal the Dems have saddled us with.

Obama care is going to cost way more than they predicted. 2 Trillion according the the CBO

This country is broke and 2 Trillion is one hell of a lot of money for the taxpayers to come up with.

The sad thing about Obamacare is that it was never needed.

We sure as hell did not need the stupid government requirements that Obamacare put on all health care polices. For instance, elderly people sure don't need a policy that requires birth control converge.

The requirements that Obamacare imposed on all health care policies reflected a stupid Libtard agenda and had nothing to do with quality health care.

The welfare queens did not need the Obamacare subsidies to get health care. Being without insurance in America did not mean that you didn't get health care. It just meant you had to get it through other programs. Nobody in the US was ever denied health care because of the ability to pay.

What this filthy ass Obamacare does is give the insurance to the welfare queens that the productive people in the US had. It took the welfare queens out of the free clinics and put them in the doctor's office with the paying customers.

It established a stupid entitlement and that was the wrong thing to do. The cost of doing that was enormous. To get the welfare queens the subsidizes the cost for premiums, co payments and deductibles sky rocketed for the paying customers. It was a bad all around.

The idiots that voted for Obama in 2008 and the shithead Democrats that passed the stupid program really screwed this country. That is what happens you allow idiots the right to vote. They screw everything up because of their greed.

Have you noticed that facts are always funny to these stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats?

The sad thing about Obamacare is that it was never needed.

We sure as hell did not need the stupid government requirements that Obamacare put on all health care polices. For instance, elderly people sure don't need a policy that requires birth control converge.

The requirements that Obamacare imposed on all health care policies reflected a stupid Libtard agenda and had nothing to do with quality health care.

The welfare queens did not need the Obamacare subsidies to get health care. Being without insurance in America did not mean that you didn't get health care. It just meant you had to get it through other programs. Nobody in the US was ever denied health care because of the ability to pay.

What this filthy ass Obamacare does is give the insurance to the welfare queens that the productive people in the US had. It took the welfare queens out of the free clinics and put them in the doctor's office with the paying customers.

It established a stupid entitlement and that was the wrong thing to do. The cost of doing that was enormous. To get the welfare queens the subsidizes the cost for premiums, co payments and deductibles sky rocketed for the paying customers. It was a bad all around.

The idiots that voted for Obama in 2008 and the shithead Democrats that passed the stupid program really screwed this country. That is what happens you allow idiots the right to vote. They screw everything up because of their greed.

The only winners will be those the rest of us subsidize.

My benefit costs went up by 30% this year because of Obamacare.

I have to pay for my benefits and my tax dollars are being used to bankroll every freeloader in America who can't take care of themselves.

Deductables are ridiculous and its going to cost us 2 Trillion dollars.

Every Dem who passed this POS should be shot.

[

My benefit costs went up by 30% this year because of Obamacare.

That additional cost you have to pay is for the welfare queens to be taken out of the free clinics and put sitting next to you in your doctor's office.

That is what you get for the additional 30% in premium cost, in addition to higher taxes and more debt.

Not only should those filthy ass Democrats that voted for the bill be shot for greed and stupidity but all those Moon Bat shitheads that elected Obama and the Democrats to office.

Meh, healthcare they didn't earn or deserve in the first place. Bravo Kentucky.

It's easy to talk that way until you find yourself in a position where you could lose your health insurance. Get laid off of work, times get tough, and next thing you can no longer afford your insurance, then you get sick. This happens to more people than you think, but of course they don't "deserve" healthcare. They should just find somewhere to die so they don't bother all the healthy people. We have become a country of greedy mother fuckers who could give a shit about our fellow man, so long as we are doing okay, but damn it's funny how people's ideals change when things start going wrong for them.

I would not get into a position where I would lose my health insurance.
If I got laid off, which wouldn't happen but I'm playing along here, I'd get another job, one with health insurance.
No one deserves healthcare, no one.
They don't have to die, but they do have to get their own healthcare.
It has nothing to do with greed, that's just a meaningless word you lefties use when you can't back up your point with anything but irrational emotion.
Things don't go wrong for me because I'm a man who counts on only himself. If I run into a problem I fix it. I don't go looking to leech off of others.
Your post is full of emotional irrational garbage. The undisputable point is that NO ONE deserves healthcare, not even me. I have to pay for it as should everyone else.
Thus ends the lesson.

When you lose your job because you are sick for a year or two fighting cancer, then get back to me on how you would just go get another job. Secondly, not all Americans are fortunate enough to have enough savings to cover a long spell being out of work due to illness. Anyway, you have your right to your opinion, but the tide is turning as more and more Americans disagree with your thinking.

Lexington, KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader | Kentucky.com

The number of uninsured Kentuckians dropped from 14.3 percent in 2013 to 8.5 percent in 2014, according to census data released last month. That's the biggest drop in the rate of uninsured for any state. Meanwhile, Kentucky's health insurance market for individuals and small businesses is its most robust in years.

Election Day: Bevin wins in Kentucky, Ohio rejects pot - CNNPolitics.com

The wealthy businessman has pledged to shutdown the state's healthcare exchange and he's also expressed concerns about the expansion of Medicaid in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act.

---------------------------------

That's what I like to see. The GOP leadership screwing over their base. And just in time for the presidential elections. Thanks GOP! See ya in 2016!
And they stole the election!

Did GOP Insiders Steal the Kentucky Governor's Race for Tea Partier Matt Bevin?

They won, Sealy. Get over it.
"They won" interesting phrasing from the Republican Jake.
Yes, they, the Republican Party, won, Papa. They, the lefties, lost. Do you understand now?

And we, the Republicans and our far right, are always yelling about the lefties stealing elections with almost no evidence of anything other than a very few isolated incidents.

They won, Sealy. Get over it.
"They won" interesting phrasing from the Republican Jake.
Yes, they, the Republican Party, won, Papa. They, the lefties, lost. Do you understand now?

And we, the Republicans and our far right, are always yelling about the lefties stealing elections with almost no evidence of anything other than a very few isolated incidents.

I understand Jake, just commenting on your phrasing. Instead of "we," you said "they." Interesting choice of words.

I don't care about the stealing BS.

Forum List

Back