🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

And doing away with the State exchange would have little impact on anyone, most States don't have one because of the costs. Why should KY pay for a State exchange when their people can go on the Federal exchange?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Especially now that the issue of subsidies for insurance policies purchased through the federal exchange has been settled.
I dislike the Medicaid expansion, and it's merely a step to single payor (and higher taxes like Britain), but the gop opposition to insurance exchanges mystifies me, because essentially it was a gop innovation. And, Miss's insurance commissioner TRIED to set one up even after Miss chose not to expand medicaid, but was told not to by the TP governor and legislator.

Can you say unnecessary tax payer expense? We already foot the bill for the fed exchange, no need for duplicative services.
Well that was NOT the argument prior to the SC decision in Burwell, so you're engaging in revisionist argument there.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that we were talking about things yesterdays election had an effect on. Were you trying to deflect to something that didn't?

KY's dem legislature is not doing away with the state's version of ACA.

And doing away with the State exchange would have little impact on anyone, most States don't have one because of the costs. Why should KY pay for a State exchange when their people can go on the Federal exchange?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Especially now that the issue of subsidies for insurance policies purchased through the federal exchange has been settled.
I dislike the Medicaid expansion, and it's merely a step to single payor (and higher taxes like Britain), but the gop opposition to insurance exchanges mystifies me, because essentially it was a gop innovation. And, Miss's insurance commissioner TRIED to set one up even after Miss chose not to expand medicaid, but was told not to by the TP governor and legislator.

Can you say unnecessary tax payer expense? We already foot the bill for the fed exchange, no need for duplicative services.
Well that was NOT the argument prior to the SC decision in Burwell, so you're engaging in revisionist argument there.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that we were talking about things yesterdays election had an effect on. Were you trying to deflect to something that didn't?
Stop the bulshite tex. The posts were about how Texas' new governor was going to propose nothing that would make a difference. You chimed in that he was going to save the state money on getting rid of the exchange that gop states eschewed to save money, but I called you on that being a fallacy because the states eschewed the exchanges in an effort to avoid obamacare entirely, and now you come back and say 'let's stick to the election,' when YOU were the fellow who attempted to hijack the thread in the first place.
OUT

The GOP Republicans are the only people I know who fight only for substandard. Substandard education, substandard jobs, substandard healthcare. I guess the worst you can buy is all they feel they deserve.

from the affirmative action, dumb-down the standards crowd

you couldnt get any more moronically hypocritical if you tried, and you DO try

idiots and hypocrites
Prove it.

All the BS Pub dupe misinformation again...so dumb.

record welfare and food stamps under obama

misinformation leftard????
That's it? That's all ya got?
See what happens when you think education is for snobs? Uneducated Republicans swell the welfare rolls.

Obamacare swelled the welfare rolls. It also swelled the rolls of EBT, disability, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, Child Daycare, Children's Healthcare, free school lunches, and the number of vacations the Obamas take on the taxpayers' dime.

32 Republican governors now. Wtf!

I agree that's too small a number. Should be 50. Or ever how many states Obama said we had, 53 wasn't it?
Crappy little red states. Same reason they have the senate. Ignorant loudmouth brainwashed Pub dupes.

BTW, NOT adding O-Care Medicaid costs those idiot red states MORE.
Major State Newspapers Failed To Cover The Higher Cost Burden Assumed By States That Opted Out Of Expanding Medicaid

See what happens when you think education is for snobs? Uneducated Republicans swell the welfare rolls.

Obamacare swelled the welfare rolls. It also swelled the rolls of EBT, disability, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, Child Daycare, Children's Healthcare, free school lunches, and the number of vacations the Obamas take on the taxpayers' dime.
I don't like obamacare, but you give it wayyyyyyy too much credit. LOL

Lexington, KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader | Kentucky.com

The number of uninsured Kentuckians dropped from 14.3 percent in 2013 to 8.5 percent in 2014, according to census data released last month. That's the biggest drop in the rate of uninsured for any state. Meanwhile, Kentucky's health insurance market for individuals and small businesses is its most robust in years.

Election Day: Bevin wins in Kentucky, Ohio rejects pot - CNNPolitics.com

The wealthy businessman has pledged to shutdown the state's healthcare exchange and he's also expressed concerns about the expansion of Medicaid in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act.

---------------------------------

That's what I like to see. The GOP leadership screwing over their base. And just in time for the presidential elections. Thanks GOP! See ya in 2016!
Obamacare is nothing more than legalized extortion...

Had nothing to do with the corrupt Booosh world depression or their ongoing ruin of the middle class, chump. See sig- from 2007.

I agree that's too small a number. Should be 50. Or ever how many states Obama said we had, 53 wasn't it?
Crappy little red states. Same reason they have the senate. Ignorant loudmouth brainwashed Pub dupes.

Major State Newspapers Failed To Cover The Higher Cost Burden Assumed By States That Opted Out Of Expanding Medicaid

We all have our cross to bear. Have a drink and chill. Take a couple of deep breaths.

Had nothing to do with the corrupt Booosh world depression or their ongoing ruin of the middle class, chump. See sig- from 2007.

Yes, I know you think Bush started the War of 1812.

We all have our cross to bear. Have a drink and chill. Take a couple of deep breaths.
Read something not from greedy, lying Pubs, dupe.

Forum List

Back