🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

32 Republican governors now. Wtf!

I agree that's too small a number. Should be 50. Or ever how many states Obama said we had, 53 wasn't it?
No, Obama thinks we have 57 states. For the rest of us there are 50 with a total of 17 Democrat governors. :)

And they claim Ben Carson is stupid. LOL!
My mistake, of the 50 states, now 16 have Democrat governors.

I agree that's too small a number. Should be 50. Or ever how many states Obama said we had, 53 wasn't it?
Crappy little red states. Same reason they have the senate. Ignorant loudmouth brainwashed Pub dupes.

BTW, NOT adding O-Care Medicaid costs those idiot red states MORE.
Major State Newspapers Failed To Cover The Higher Cost Burden Assumed By States That Opted Out Of Expanding Medicaid

We all have our cross to bear. Have a drink and chill. Take a couple of deep breaths.
Read something not from greedy, lying Pubs, dupe.

I get it straight from the George Bush Newsletter For Conservative Thinkers. Isn't that the Bible you use too?

All the BS Pub dupe misinformation again...so dumb.

record welfare and food stamps under obama

misinformation leftard????
That's it? That's all ya got?
See what happens when you think education is for snobs? Uneducated Republicans swell the welfare rolls.

Obamacare swelled the welfare rolls. It also swelled the rolls of EBT, disability, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, Child Daycare, Children's Healthcare, free school lunches, and the number of vacations the Obamas take on the taxpayers' dime.
Had nothing to do with the corrupt Booosh world depression or their ongoing ruin of the middle class, chump. See sig- from 2007.

Yes, I know you think Bush started the War of 1812.
I know he and his pals started a world depression that is still killing the ME, for example. ANYTHING? We have the best economy in the world now, still held down by Pubs screwing the nonrich. Idiot.

Lexington, KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader | Kentucky.com

The number of uninsured Kentuckians dropped from 14.3 percent in 2013 to 8.5 percent in 2014, according to census data released last month. That's the biggest drop in the rate of uninsured for any state. Meanwhile, Kentucky's health insurance market for individuals and small businesses is its most robust in years.

Election Day: Bevin wins in Kentucky, Ohio rejects pot - CNNPolitics.com

The wealthy businessman has pledged to shutdown the state's healthcare exchange and he's also expressed concerns about the expansion of Medicaid in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act.

---------------------------------

That's what I like to see. The GOP leadership screwing over their base. And just in time for the presidential elections. Thanks GOP! See ya in 2016!
Stupid is as stupid votes, you pulled the lever for Hope and Change, the fundamental transformation of America, the lower'er of oceans and healer of the planet, and he and Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid , behind closed doors, have now taken away the RIGHT of people to choose whether to have healthcare or not. So with Obummer care collapsing all around(the plan of the liberals all along) dupshits like you just go and blame the GOP, who did nothing to stop the trainwreck, and did nothing to stop Obama from fulfilling his dream of control. Jonathan Gruber is correct for what he called you liberals. Obfuscatedcare
Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber said Obamacare only passed due to the "stupidity" of the LIBERAL American voter and a lack of "transparency," and video footage of his remarks was deleted from the Internet in an attempt to hide it.
A box of rocks is smarter than a liberal.

View attachment 53877

Obamacare is not collapsing, it's working well in KY.

So what are you going to tell all these people when you pull their insurance?

obamacare IS collapsing leftard.

the fact that left-wing nutjobs are crying what people at the state level will do proves obamacare is a massive program foisted on the state and not fully funded, and can break state's budgets

too bad you didnt think you were admtting that
Lexington, KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader | Kentucky.com

The number of uninsured Kentuckians dropped from 14.3 percent in 2013 to 8.5 percent in 2014, according to census data released last month. That's the biggest drop in the rate of uninsured for any state. Meanwhile, Kentucky's health insurance market for individuals and small businesses is its most robust in years.

The wealthy businessman has pledged to shutdown the state's healthcare exchange and he's also expressed concerns about the expansion of Medicaid in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act.

That's what I like to see. The GOP leadership screwing over their base. And just in time for the presidential elections. Thanks GOP! See ya in 2016!
Stupid is as stupid votes, you pulled the lever for Hope and Change, the fundamental transformation of America, the lower'er of oceans and healer of the planet, and he and Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid , behind closed doors, have now taken away the RIGHT of people to choose whether to have healthcare or not. So with Obummer care collapsing all around(the plan of the liberals all along) dupshits like you just go and blame the GOP, who did nothing to stop the trainwreck, and did nothing to stop Obama from fulfilling his dream of control. Jonathan Gruber is correct for what he called you liberals. Obfuscatedcare
Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber said Obamacare only passed due to the "stupidity" of the LIBERAL American voter and a lack of "transparency," and video footage of his remarks was deleted from the Internet in an attempt to hide it.

View attachment 53877

the fact that left-wing nutjobs are crying what people at the state level will do proves obamacare is a massive program foisted on the state and not fully funded, and can break state's budgets

Obamacare works well in KY, retard.

Obamacare in Kentucky: The luxury of seeing a doctor - BBC News

Of course, with you guys only "special" people deserve healthcare.
No one has an right to health care, but they do have a right to earn health care.
We can't afford the giving out of handouts...

Crappy little red states. Same reason they have the senate. Ignorant loudmouth brainwashed Pub dupes.

Major State Newspapers Failed To Cover The Higher Cost Burden Assumed By States That Opted Out Of Expanding Medicaid

We all have our cross to bear. Have a drink and chill. Take a couple of deep breaths.

I get it straight from the George Bush Newsletter For Conservative Thinkers. Isn't that the Bible you use too?
You get it from Murdoch, Kochs, Adelson, and the Moons, dingbat. I get mine from them and everyone else. Theirs is total bs.

See what happens when you think education is for snobs? Uneducated Republicans swell the welfare rolls.

Obamacare swelled the welfare rolls. It also swelled the rolls of EBT, disability, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, Child Daycare, Children's Healthcare, free school lunches, and the number of vacations the Obamas take on the taxpayers' dime.
Had nothing to do with the corrupt Booosh world depression or their ongoing ruin of the middle class, chump. See sig- from 2007.

I know he and his pals started a world depression that is still killing the ME, for example. ANYTHING? We have the best economy in the world now, still held down by Pubs screwing the nonrich. Idiot.
We have the least sucky economy in the world...

You get it from Murdoch, Kochs, Adelson, and the Moons, dingbat. I get mine from them and everyone else. Theirs is total bs.

I would offer that the total BS is coming from you. LOL!! You are a total loon.

View attachment 53877

View attachment 53877

No one has an right to health care, but they do have a right to earn health care.
Your way, people have to be on Welfare to get Medicaid. Idiot. Our way, they pay in and work, and get preventive and cheap care. Duped again by greedy idiot billionaires.

Check. And you morons may keep our nonrich down long enough to wreck the world again. Brilliant.

I am so sorry Obamacare isn't working out for you but then again, WE TOLD YOU SO!

No, Obama thinks we have 57 states. For the rest of us there are 50 with a total of 17 Democrat governors. :)
With more population than your backward, ignorant Red states. Why we're way behind other modern countries in CIVILIZATION, dupes.
In what way??
European countries have no real freedom, we are well on our way...

I would offer that the total BS is coming from you. LOL!! You are a total loon.
Example, Pub dupe?

All the BS Pub dupe misinformation again...so dumb.

Damned free school lunches! Obama is making commies out of our kids!

Stupid is as stupid votes, you pulled the lever for Hope and Change, the fundamental transformation of America, the lower'er of oceans and healer of the planet, and he and Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid , behind closed doors, have now taken away the RIGHT of people to choose whether to have healthcare or not. So with Obummer care collapsing all around(the plan of the liberals all along) dupshits like you just go and blame the GOP, who did nothing to stop the trainwreck, and did nothing to stop Obama from fulfilling his dream of control. Jonathan Gruber is correct for what he called you liberals. Obfuscatedcare A box of rocks is smarter than a liberal.

View attachment 53877

Stupid is as stupid votes, you pulled the lever for Hope and Change, the fundamental transformation of America, the lower'er of oceans and healer of the planet, and he and Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid , behind closed doors, have now taken away the RIGHT of people to choose whether to have healthcare or not. So with Obummer care collapsing all around(the plan of the liberals all along) dupshits like you just go and blame the GOP, who did nothing to stop the trainwreck, and did nothing to stop Obama from fulfilling his dream of control. Jonathan Gruber is correct for what he called you liberals. Obfuscatedcare A box of rocks is smarter than a liberal.

View attachment 53877

Your way, people have to be on Welfare to get Medicaid. Idiot. Our way, they pay in and work, and get preventive and cheap care. Duped again by greedy idiot billionaires.
Deadbeats work?? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

I am so sorry Obamacare isn't working out for you but then again, WE TOLD YOU SO!
It's working great, thanks. But I live in a civilized state. In NY, premiums came down and poor workers are on Medicaid and getting help that saves money and lives.

Check. And you morons may keep our nonrich down long enough to wreck the world again. Brilliant.

It is Obamacare that has shortened the work week, created all these part-time jobs, and is destroying the Middle Class. What have you to show for it? High premiums and high deductibles and a whole lot of insurers opting out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

If the threat of losing their healthcare couldn't motivate the masses to get out and vote it makes you wonder what would.

It's working great, thanks. But I live in a civilized state. In NY, premiums came down and poor workers are on Medicaid and getting help that saves money and lives.
If it was an opt out or opt in choice it might have worked, you can't force crap on people and expect them to like it...

With more population than your backward, ignorant Red states. Why we're way behind other modern countries in CIVILIZATION, dupes.
In what way??
European countries have no real freedom, we are well on our way...

State paid health insurance is tyranny. Better to be free and die from that operation you can't afford. Freedom... freedom....and American exceptionalism

Forum List

Back