🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

I thought Obama-care was the solution? How could people lose national health care unless the freaking 4,000 page law was poorly written and passed by bribery and extortion? Thanks Barry Hussein, you sure screwed up the system.

Lexington, KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader | Kentucky.com

The number of uninsured Kentuckians dropped from 14.3 percent in 2013 to 8.5 percent in 2014, according to census data released last month. That's the biggest drop in the rate of uninsured for any state. Meanwhile, Kentucky's health insurance market for individuals and small businesses is its most robust in years.

Election Day: Bevin wins in Kentucky, Ohio rejects pot - CNNPolitics.com

The wealthy businessman has pledged to shutdown the state's healthcare exchange and he's also expressed concerns about the expansion of Medicaid in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act.

---------------------------------

That's what I like to see. The GOP leadership screwing over their base. And just in time for the presidential elections. Thanks GOP! See ya in 2016!
If the threat of losing their healthcare couldn't motivate the masses to get out and vote it makes you wonder what would.
Common sense says Obamacare is not needed...

Progressives are in a state of denial. They have essentially run out of gas and are sputtering on fumes alone to 2016. There is nothing left. They will be in the same shape they were in 1980 following the Carter fiasco.

32 Republican governors now. Wtf!

I agree that's too small a number. Should be 50. Or ever how many states Obama said we had, 53 wasn't it?
No, Obama thinks we have 57 states. For the rest of us there are 50 with a total of 17 Democrat governors. :)
With more population than your backward, ignorant Red states. Why we're way behind other modern countries in CIVILIZATION, dupes.
In what way??
European countries have no real freedom, we are well on our way...

State paid health insurance is tyranny. Better to be free and die from that operation you can't afford. Freedom... freedom....and American exceptionalism
I am not into bagging federal government for whatever, master please this and master please that...

I agree that's too small a number. Should be 50. Or ever how many states Obama said we had, 53 wasn't it?
No, Obama thinks we have 57 states. For the rest of us there are 50 with a total of 17 Democrat governors. :)
With more population than your backward, ignorant Red states. Why we're way behind other modern countries in CIVILIZATION, dupes.
In what way??
Having good affordable health care is slavery? No more freeloaders! Pure bs, dupe. They also have 4-7 weeks of paid vacation after a year, paid parental leave, great cheap day care, good roads and infrastructure etc etc, PUB DUPE.

In what way??

State paid health insurance is tyranny. Better to be free and die from that operation you can't afford. Freedom... freedom....and American exceptionalism
I am not into bagging federal government for whatever, master please this and master please that...
You sure as hell are. Dems tell the rich and the gov't what people need. You're welcome.

In what way??
Having good affordable health care is slavery? No more freeloaders! Pure bs, dupe. They also have 4-7 weeks of paid vacation after a year, paid parental leave, great cheap day care, good roads and infrastructure etc etc, PUB DUPE.
Hate to break it to ya, that is not freedom.
It's freedom thing you would not understand... Sorry

In what way??

You sure as hell are. Dems tell the rich and the gov't what people need. You're welcome.
Continue worshipping your overbearing federal government...
Keep calm and carry on

Progressives are in a state of denial. They have essentially run out of gas and are sputtering on fumes alone to 2016. There is nothing left. They will be in the same shape they were in 1980 following the Carter fiasco.
Sure lol. Prepare for the kingasskicking in 2016- when people will vote your lying, cheating billionaires to hell, chump. The only fiasco was 2001-9 duh.

In what way??
Hate to break it to ya, that is not freedom.
It's freedom thing you would not understand... Sorry
WTF ARE you talking about? The freedom to have crazies killing multiple every day, NRA/Pub dupe?

In what way??

Continue worshipping your overbearing federal government...
Keep calm and carry on
Until your lying cheating megarich idiots feq it all up again. Read something.

Obamacare is not collapsing, it's working well in KY.

So what are you going to tell all these people when you pull their insurance?

obamacare IS collapsing leftard.

the fact that left-wing nutjobs are crying what people at the state level will do proves obamacare is a massive program foisted on the state and not fully funded, and can break state's budgets

too bad you didnt think you were admtting that
Obamacare is not collapsing, it's working well in KY.

So what are you going to tell all these people when you pull their insurance?

the fact that left-wing nutjobs are crying what people at the state level will do proves obamacare is a massive program foisted on the state and not fully funded, and can break state's budgets

Obamacare works well in KY, retard.

Obamacare in Kentucky: The luxury of seeing a doctor - BBC News

Of course, with you guys only "special" people deserve healthcare.
No one has an right to health care, but they do have a right to earn health care.
We can't afford the giving out of handouts...
Your way, people have to be on Welfare to get Medicaid. Idiot. Our way, they pay in and work, and get preventive and cheap care. Duped again by greedy idiot billionaires.
Deadbeats work?? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Maybe "deadbeats" don't want to die in order to work in the Pub system. Nice hate/ code word bigotry.

In what way??

ACTUALLY, now you can afford it. Annual cap on costs.

No one has an right to health care, but they do have a right to earn health care.
Your way, people have to be on Welfare to get Medicaid. Idiot. Our way, they pay in and work, and get preventive and cheap care. Duped again by greedy idiot billionaires.
Maybe "deadbeats" don't want to die in order to work in the Pub system. Nice hate/ code word bigotry.
I see, you can't help being politically correct...

I see, you can't help being politically correct...
Fact. I know it's new for you.

In what way??

ACTUALLY, now you can afford it. Annual cap on costs.
I just pay the IRS fine, I have never used insurance in my life... And I am not about to start either.

The fine is getting serious. No more freeloaders or bankruptcies and losing everything, dupe. Get your affordable coverage, free tests, and stop being a brainwashed fool.

The fine is getting serious. No more freeloaders or bankruptcies and losing everything, dupe. Get your affordable coverage, free tests, and stop being a brainwashed fool.
Why would I want to want to deal with pain in the a$$ website, all the nasty paper work??
I just pay out of pocket...

Forum List

Back