Oh How The Mighty Fiscal Conservatives Have Fallen

The TPM is not synonymous with fiscal conservative.
TPM?

Tea Party Movement?

Talking Points Memo (the link source)?
tea party.
Well, then, you're wrong.

The Tea (Astroturf) movement was started exclusively over fiscal conservatism. They professed to have no interest in social issues, just fiscal issues like the debt and taxes.

Doesn't TEA supposedly stand for Taxed Enough Already?

Or is that just another of their lies?
The tea party objected to taxes, but not to medicare or social security benefits for old white people. Fiscal conservatives ... not.

oh how some liberals always acts like children

it's none of your business what a state is doing unless you live there

The far left does not allow conservatives in the (D) party anymore..

But then again the programmed far left drones would never know of such things..

TPM?

Tea Party Movement?

tea party.

The Tea (Astroturf) movement was started exclusively over fiscal conservatism. They professed to have no interest in social issues, just fiscal issues like the debt and taxes.

I have a solution: You let your party raise your taxes and leave ours the fuck alone.

Mkay?

That way everyone's happy.

You get the high taxes you crave and we get to sit back and watch you bellyache about how poor you are.

It is morally repugnant to spend the money without providing it and leaving the bill for your children and grandchildren. So either have the courage to cut the spending (my first choice) or to raise the money to pay for what you are spending.

Cut taxes AFTER you have cut the spending. (I'll support you with both).

The federal government has forced the expenses of Obamacare on the state. So how is using federal funds provided by Obamacare in any way an act of irresponsibility?

TPM?

Tea Party Movement?

tea party.

The tea party objected to taxes, but not to medicare or social security benefits for old white people. Fiscal conservatives ... not.

We have to pay into it against our wills ... so basically ... :anj_stfu:

In his latest effort to plug the fiscal hole created by his mega-tax-cutting debacle Kansas Governor Sam Brownback has been reduced to drawing down Obamacare funds to balance his state's budget.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) will save you, Sam!
4i6Ckte.gif
Classic! I love the Kansas experiment. Maybe it's such an obvious failure that even right wingers can see it as such. Now that I think about it, it has been a while since I saw anybody recommend cutting taxes to allow the economy to burst into overdrive.

In his latest effort to plug the fiscal hole created by his mega-tax-cutting debacle Kansas Governor Sam Brownback has been reduced to drawing down Obamacare funds to balance his state's budget.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

4i6Ckte.gif
Classic! I love the Kansas experiment. Maybe it's such an obvious failure that even right wingers can see it as such. Now that I think about it, it has been a while since I saw anybody recommend cutting taxes to allow the economy to burst into overdrive.
And they reelected him.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

4i6Ckte.gif
And they reelected him.
He told them to give it more time and they did. Fertile ground for snake oil sales men I guess.

Yeah, 'cause everyone knows the road to success is paved with taxes.

Good grief...

IMHO: the road to success is paved with fiscal responsibility.

Cut spending THEN Lower taxes (I support both) NOT the other way around. IMHO it is morally repugnant to chase political popularity by cutting taxes without cutting spending. It just passes the bill to our children.

TPM?

Tea Party Movement?

tea party.

That's because they are old white people.

And hypocrites.

TPM?

Tea Party Movement?

tea party.

I have a solution: You let your party raise your taxes and leave ours the fuck alone.

Mkay?

That way everyone's happy.

You get the high taxes you crave and we get to sit back and watch you bellyache about how poor you are.
OK.

and when your house catches fire, put it out yourself.

and don't drive on our tax-paid roads.

and you can pay much higher fees on everything from DMV to Homeowner insurance.

and your bank deposits are no longer protected and insured against loss.

To start.

Forum List

Back