Oh man, we lost another one! Cindy Williams, aka Shirley Feeney from Laverne and Shirley, has died at 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is where one either encounters bad reading comprehension, or just plain lies when speaking with a Leftist.

I did not say that blacks didn't overall approve of BLM, did I? In fact, they're the only demographic contingency where the approval is actually still above water. (Everyone else now hates them, rioting and looting will do that.)

What I said was their support has plummeted - and that is absolutely true:

Your inability to understand nuance and....uuummmm....words, reveals your status as the Pee Wee you are.

Maybe one too many Guinnesses. (Which, in your case, is literally one.)
Maybe you should check your reading comprehension when you come at me with a poll of 1,000 people. 😂😂😂

The 40% of blacks who named Burn, Loot, Murder as the top group that has helped blacks the most are either ignorant or stupid.
Sadly, these people are full of hatred and anger. Such a mindset isn't reasonable or good for anyone. Democrats need to stay the fuck away from the defund the cops shit like the republicans need to stay away from cut, slash and burn the government crap.

It is what it is. These people are nuts.

If only he were saying this outside the Capitol with an American flag in tow. He'd already be languishing in prison.

But the mainstream "News" won't even cover this, because it contradicts the Narrative.

BUT JANUARY 6th!!!!!

I have debated with many on forums who claim that the left's embrace of BLM does not incite violence, when obviously it does. We have Biden, Pelosi, et al who have taken knees with BLM, which incites further violence.

I have debated with many on forums who claim that the left's embrace of BLM does not incite violence, when obviously it does. We have Biden, Pelosi, et al who have taken knees with BLM, which incites further violence.
Agree. It’s condoning the violence. The left is more forgiving of violent savages who burn down private property and assault and even murder others than they are of a silly guy in a Viking costume peacefully putting his feet on Pelosi’s desk.

Sounds like a great reason to officially name them 'Domestic Terrorists'.
Are you going to call them that in your Soy Boy diary? 😄 Until you can get the United States government to recognize them as terrorists, like we have with the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, your terrorist label amounts to a cosplaying pile of jack shit. 😝

One is fighting over their civil rights being violated and the other rioted over the lies of a poor loser.

We could.
For some we reason we keep thinking that we can appease them.
No, you couldn't. You cosplayers console yourselves by telling each other your cowardice and inability are appeasement but we all know what you really are. 😄

Yeah, it is called superior.
You mean cosplaying. Superior people wouldn't be sitting on their ass while they're demographically replaced and they certainly wouldn't of made their own demographic replacement a Constitutionally protected right. Maybe your people were at one time but it's been generations of cucks for quite a while now.

You mean cosplaying. Superior people wouldn't be sitting on their ass while they're demographically replaced and they certainly wouldn't of made their own demographic replacement a Constitutionally protected right. Maybe your people were at one time but it's been generations of cucks for quite a while now.

I don't think that I can argue there as far as The Democrat boys are concerned.

I don't think that I can argue there as far as The Democrat boys are concerned.
Which Democrat boys? The Confederates and Segregationists who got cucked and had their party taken from them by the very black people they seceded and fought a war to keep enslaved and separate? 😄 You cuck whites don't know your own history do you?

We could.
For some we reason we keep thinking that we can appease them.
No.....the Democrats are making their leadership rich.....so they have no incentive to disband or stop what they're doing.
I think what we need to do is go after their handlers and the Democrats that are involved in this obvious domestic-terrorism operation.

No.....the Democrats are making their leadership rich.....so they have no incentive to disband or stop what they're doing.
I think what we need to do is go after their handlers and the Democrats that are involved in this obvious domestic-terrorism operation.
Go after how you cosplayer? 😄 Do you have any strategy? And as far as wealthy leadership goes the GOP occupies most of the top ten in wealthy congress criters. Pelosi is in there for sure but she's 10th richest behind a bunch of Republicans.

Are you going to call them that in your Soy Boy diary? 😄 Until you can get the United States government to recognize them as terrorists, like we have with the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, your terrorist label amounts to a cosplaying pile of jack shit. 😝
Where are these people? A comparison parallel world would have them burning down their cities and towns like you do. And inconvenient truth is if the taxpayer was not on the hook for what BLM has done, the areas in cities that are more violent would look like WW 2 Warsaw Hiroshima or others. Show us all the towns and cities where those Oath Keepers and Proud boys have burnt down.

Where are these people? A comparison parallel world would have them burning down their cities and towns like you do. And inconvenient truth is if the taxpayer was not on the hook for what BLM has done, the areas in cities that are more violent would look like WW 2 Warsaw Hiroshima or others. Show us all the towns and cities where those Oath Keepers and Proud boys have burnt down.
I say that instead of forcing taxpayers to rebuild the damage committed by the BLM savages, that money should be allocated to law-abiding people living in those areas to relocate.

Go after them? Maybe - it will take a lot.
Sawry, but if you are expecting Democrats to ever do the right thing, you are going to die very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back