Oh, My Trembling Heart

10441117_10153154944391811_154169952359225950_n.jpg

There are things just too good to believe. If anything should cinch a win for the GOP next November, it's this!
I don't see what the big deal is. Police would call it a 6-pack of likely suspects.
Police wouldn't give them a second look. They are Republicans. Most criminals are Democrats.
Then what you're saying is that posing as Republicans would be excellent camouflage? Diabolical!!!

There are things just too good to believe. If anything should cinch a win for the GOP next November, it's this!

I wouldn't vote for any of these loons. I don't understand why anyone would.

Because they're not Hillary?
Exactly.

Look lady, just because one doesn't follow one party, that doesn't mean that person follows the opposing party. Is this so difficult for you hacks to understand?

Yeah, except "Narcissist in Chief" and "Caribou Airhead Barbie"... Bump the guy in the middle top to the left one space, put Christie where he was. Remove the NRA pinup girl and put a real wise diplomat there instead of a prom king or queen. The rest...yeah..maybe.. dunno..

Where did I say I was voting for Hilary? For like the billionth time, I don't like either one of your sick puppy parties. K? Is that clear?
Then don't vote. Why get involved in people that don't interest you? Makes no sense.

Where did I say I was voting for Hilary? For like the billionth time, I don't like either one of your sick puppy parties. K? Is that clear?
Then don't vote. Why get involved in people that don't interest you? Makes no sense.

Holy shit. Haven't you ever heard of third party candidates??? Get out of your house and stop watching Fox news! Good grief. There are a ton of other candidates out there!

More people need to start voting for 3rd party candidates, so that we can rid ourselves of the stranglehold the Dems and Reps have on our country. They are destroying our country with their competition for power and control.

Frightening! :eek: I can do without the religious extremists.

What religious "extremists"? all I see in that image is a group of politicians with a tendency to wear their Christianity on their sleeves... it's not like they're members of the Spanish Inquisition or anything.

They are religious extremists who would like to make laws outlawing things that they believe go against their religious beliefs. Of course people will deny that, but we've all heard them speak.

Yep, Trump is a real religious zealot.

LMAO!

What religious "extremists"? all I see in that image is a group of politicians with a tendency to wear their Christianity on their sleeves... it's not like they're members of the Spanish Inquisition or anything.

They are religious extremists who would like to make laws outlawing things that they believe go against their religious beliefs. Of course people will deny that, but we've all heard them speak.

LMAO!

He was the only one pictured who isn't. All the others are definitely religious zealots, not to mention douchebags.

More people need to start voting for 3rd party candidates, so that we can rid ourselves of the stranglehold the Dems and Reps have on our country. They are destroying our country with their competition for power and control.

No deary, what is destroying the country is collectivism.

The Constitution gave us Federalism, something you are unfamiliar with. The Founders never intended on the fate of the entire country and world to hinge on the election of one man or woman.

But if you enjoy this sort of thing, by all means, elect the most benevolent dictator.

As far as I'm concerned though, POTUS can shove their Executive Orders and Agreements and unilateral wars up their arse while they ignore laws on the books.

LMAO!

He was the only one pictured who isn't. All the others are definitely religious zealots, not to mention douchebags.

What makes the rest religious zealots?

Holy shit. Haven't you ever heard of third party candidates??? Get out of your house and stop watching Fox news! Good grief. There are a ton of other candidates out there!

Yes there are, but none of which have a chance in hell of winning. That's why we have a two-party system; everybody wants their vote to count.

LMAO!

So if Trump is not a religious zealot you are suggesting that he will surround himself with religious zealots?

LMAO!!

Yes there are, but none of which have a chance in hell of winning. That's why we have a two-party system; everybody wants their vote to count.

If you want your vote to count, then you would favor a return to state rights and Federalism. The larger the voting pool the less your vote counts. Then add to that the electorial college and you may as well just stay home than vote.

Hell, by the time the Primary vote reaches most states the candidate has already been decided.

So go ahead, enjoy the two party hand picked domination of POTUS. You really have no say.

If you want your vote to count, then you would favor a return to state rights and Federalism. The larger the voting pool the less your vote counts. Then add to that the electorial college and you may as well just stay home than vote.

Hell, by the time the Primary vote reaches most states the candidate has already been decided.

So go ahead, enjoy the two party hand picked domination of POTUS. You really have no say.

That is what all you hacks say. Nobody should listen to you!

If you keep voting the same way and for the same idiots, you are NEVER going to change anything. Never. That is what the two parties want. They have you by your ball sack. :lol: Then, you go do their bidding for them. It's sick. Really sick.

Sure you would if people would pay attention and know what they are voting on.

I agree with you about the primaries. I think the primaries should be held on one day just like the general election. Too many people want to be on the side that's winning and vote for whoever is in the lead at the time.

Here in Ohio we always end up with what's left instead of the candidate we really want. By the time it gets here, there is nobody left.

Forum List

Back