Oh My!: Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece At The Presidential Forum? Sure Looks Like It

Snopes concludes the claim is made up, as other pictures that night showed no such thing in Clinton's ear.
proof-ear.jpg

Why does Drudge make so much shit up? He also was fact-checked on the claim that Obama wore an earpiece to a debate vs. Romney in 2012: Obama Earpiece

Those seeking to make fun of or embarrass the author of the "Hillary wore an earpiece" thread in this forum, posted by member "Ladygunslinger", here's the link: Hillary wore an earpiece at last night's forum

I hereby call on Ladygunslinger to apologize for attempting to make USmessageboard.com members dumber.
Was Snopes there to check out her earpiece. I have lately concluded that Snopes is a tool of the Communist Left. LadyGunSlinger does not have to apologize to any Leftwing Liberal pukes.

Snopes concludes the claim is made up, as other pictures that night showed no such thing in Clinton's ear.
proof-ear.jpg

Why does Drudge make so much shit up? He also was fact-checked on the claim that Obama wore an earpiece to a debate vs. Romney in 2012: Obama Earpiece

Those seeking to make fun of or embarrass the author of the "Hillary wore an earpiece" thread in this forum, posted by member "Ladygunslinger", here's the link: Hillary wore an earpiece at last night's forum

I hereby call on Ladygunslinger to apologize for attempting to make USmessageboard.com members dumber.
Was Snopes there to check out her earpiece. I have lately concluded that Snopes is a tool of the Communist Left. LadyGunSlinger does not have to apologize to any Leftwing Liberal pukes.
birds of a feather...

Video ....pesky thing

Thank you for providing a video of studio lights reflecting off her inner ear. Notice how the stripe of light reflection moves up and down with the movements of her head. An object would not do that.

That pretty much debunks the whole "earpiece" bullshit.

proof-ear.jpg

She's wearing a fucking ear piece in the pictures!

OMFG!!!!!

You people are fucking scary!
:itsok:

proof-ear.jpg

hahahahahaahahhahahahaha yep, I see it.

Video ....pesky thing

Thank you for providing a video of studio lights reflecting off her inner ear. Notice how the stripe of light reflection moves up and down with the movements of her head. An object would not do that.

what hahahahaahhaahaaa does that cough cough mean? OMG, dude too funny. please post that again. if you put something in your ear it moves with your ear, holy crap. yep time to get out of the basement.

Video ....pesky thing

LOL light in her ear.

What was it reflecting off of?

Oh right, it was reflecting off of the earpiece in her ear

Video ....pesky thing

LOL light in her ear.

This is why she is G0000...left loons are too freaking stupid to live

Video ....pesky thing

LOL light in her ear.

1zclfgg.jpg

2wny2s6.jpg

2n6fyu.jpg

zlp25u.jpg

Could be a maggot coming out for a little fresh air...:dunno:

Snopes is a joke, always has been

Snopes Fact Checker is Exposed as a Fraud
Funny thing is, we know how the Right hates facts being checked.

Go away, toad You're redundancy and BS have become unbearable. 85,000 posts of nothing but gibberish and trolling
Thank you for proving me right....to talk about facts and fact-checking makes RWrs such as yourself start foaming at the mouth.

Video ....pesky thing

LOL light in her ear.

This is why she is G0000...left loons are too freaking stupid to live

Oh, look here. Rightwinger so upset she wants people to die.

From: Huma Abedin To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2009-09-23 06:05 Subject:

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05766167 Date: 07/31/2015 RELEASE IN FULL From: Abedin, Huma <AbedinH©state.goy> Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:05 PM To: H Did u take your earpiece or do I need to get it?

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

Could be a maggot coming out for a little fresh air...:dunno:

Snopes is a joke, always has been

Snopes Fact Checker is Exposed as a Fraud
Funny thing is, we know how the Right hates facts being checked.

Go away, toad You're redundancy and BS have become unbearable. 85,000 posts of nothing but gibberish and trolling
Thank you for proving me right....to talk about facts and fact-checking makes RWrs such as yourself start foaming at the mouth.

Go pretend to be a veteran and cease bothering me ya old hag

Forum List

Back