Oh My!: Was Hillary Wearing An Earpiece At The Presidential Forum? Sure Looks Like It

You wouldn't believe it no matter what.

False. I just don't give a care. This is just irrelevant as when Dems complained that Bush allegedly was wired during the 2004 debates against Kerry. In both cases the reality is that even if true, you're still complaining about the wrong things.

Snopes concludes the claim is made up, as other pictures that night showed no such thing in Clinton's ear.
proof-ear.jpg

Why does Drudge make so much shit up? He also was fact-checked on the claim that Obama wore an earpiece to a debate vs. Romney in 2012: Obama Earpiece

Those seeking to make fun of or embarrass the author of the "Hillary wore an earpiece" thread in this forum, posted by member "Ladygunslinger", here's the link: Hillary wore an earpiece at last night's forum

I hereby call on Ladygunslinger to apologize for attempting to make USmessageboard.com members dumber.

I like the original image better than the PhotoShopped one.

But, hey, I'm prejudiced, right?

People should stop making up these stories about Hillary's health and start complimenting her on how well she looks now that she has finished the latest round of radiation treatments and is wearing her new wig.

Don't think they are going to get much luck there...

I put a bet with you they will be still saying she had a earpiece in a week...

People should stop making up these stories about Hillary's health and start complimenting her on how well she looks now that she has finished the latest round of radiation treatments and is wearing her new wig.
Botox and plastic surgery last spring, sure as I'm born.

Snopes concludes the claim is made up, as other pictures that night showed no such thing in Clinton's ear.
proof-ear.jpg

Why does Drudge make so much shit up? He also was fact-checked on the claim that Obama wore an earpiece to a debate vs. Romney in 2012: Obama Earpiece

Those seeking to make fun of or embarrass the author of the "Hillary wore an earpiece" thread in this forum, posted by member "Ladygunslinger", here's the link: Hillary wore an earpiece at last night's forum

I hereby call on Ladygunslinger to apologize for attempting to make USmessageboard.com members dumber.

She's wearing a fucking ear piece in the pictures!

OMFG!!!!!

You people are fucking scary!

Unlikely it was an earpiece.

huh? leftover cotton from the ear throat nose doctor working on cough? duh......not answers coming in thru speaker as my first guess. too bad.

Not sure what you’re talking about. But if you subscribe to the nutty theory that she is some sort of master criminal and has dodged the law for 30 years, nothing will convince you otherwise because you’re a nitwit.

But if you were to observe it logically you’d have to look at it like this right?

HRC is wearing an earpiece because she needs to…right?
Okay, so the best thing for her to do was wear her hair in such a way that her ear would be exposed to the cameras?

It isn't against the rules for her to have an earpiece and her hair isn't long enough to cover it in every position her empty head is in.

You are a nit wit.
Don't be stupid. Her hair is plenty long enough.

Hillary-Clinton-commander-in-chief-forum-Associated-Press-1-640x480.jpg

So, if I told you that I was going to go down in my basement and "check facts" would you consider me credible, and my checking through? cause...

Forum List

Back