Oh no! Another Tea Partier Running for Congress

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Katrina-Pierson-620x408.png

Uh, wait a minute. What's going on here? She's what? Black? You gotta be kidding me. And a conservative at that. She's going up against Pete Sessions in Texas and the Dems can't find anyone to stant up to her.

Read more @ Katrina Pierson | Tea Party | Primary | Pete Sessions

Israel Firster,Hates people having health insurance... same old shit different tea party idiot.

Actually I think she is pretty. Has nothing to do with her being black you retard. Has everything to do with she is an israel firster and that clouds ALL judgement when it comes to the middle east.

Actually I think she is pretty. Has nothing to do with her being black you retard. Has everything to do with she is an israel firster and that clouds ALL judgement when it comes to the middle east.

So you're asking us to believe that a person who is a bigot against Jews somehow isnt a bigot against blacks.
Good luck with that one.

So you're asking us to believe that a person who is a bigot against Jews somehow isnt a bigot against blacks.
Good luck with that one.

I really don't give a shit what you believe. :clap2:

Katrina-Pierson-620x408.png

Uh, wait a minute. What's going on here? She's what? Black? You gotta be kidding me. And a conservative at that. She's going up against Pete Sessions in Texas and the Dems can't find anyone to stant up to her.

Read more @ Katrina Pierson | Tea Party | Primary | Pete Sessions
Isn't she part Mexican too?

I hoesntly don't give a shit if she's gay and crippled too. If she talks the talk and walks the walk I'd vote for her.

If she supported tax and spend policies, killing unborn babies, obamacare, giving up Africa/the middle east to Islamic terrorism, Iran getting the nuclear bomb, etc....then Democraps would parade her on TV 24/7.

Oh, and you would be a RACIST if you don't vote for her....

Last edited:
Sexist? LOL...I have nothing against her being a woman what gives u that idea. Nothing racist there either. America comes first not israel. I don't belong to ANY party...I vote to create gridlock.

Sexist? LOL...I have nothing against her being a woman what gives u that idea. Nothing racist there either. America comes first not israel. I don't belong to ANY party...I vote to create gridlock.

Do you know where she stands on a single issue without just guessing? If not, you don't like her because whelp, it's a her and her skin color.

No one on this thread has yet referred to her by her name. TEA Partier, not TEA Partier, duck, what happened to candidates as people. After watching Sen. Sessions in budget debate a couple years back I could care less who wins. Should be a good race to watch, see who backs who with what. It is actually a really high stakes race. Actually it's a HUGE stakes race.

Do you know where she stands on a single issue without just guessing? If not, you don't like her because whelp, it's a her and her skin color.

If she's for the Free Market, which translates into NOT America First, she's a no go.

Forum List

Back