Oh no! Another Tea Partier Running for Congress

Shame on anyone who did not see this one coming:
The Katrina Pierson Bubble Bursts | The Texas Observer
On Sunday night, the Quorum Report’s Scott Braddock pointed out that Pierson received some $11,000 in unemployment benefits from the Texas Workforce Commission from January 2012 to November 2013—meaning she was receiving government support during a period in which she consulted for Ted Cruz’s senate campaign and was planning for her own run.
:oops:

Katrina-Pierson-620x408.png

Uh, wait a minute. What's going on here? She's what? Black? You gotta be kidding me. And a conservative at that. She's going up against Pete Sessions in Texas and the Dems can't find anyone to stant up to her.

Read more @ Katrina Pierson | Tea Party | Primary | Pete Sessions

She has one great story too! I've heard her interviewed and she would have my vote if she was on my ballot!! Democrats can't touch her,, but they will make up some cess-pool smutt and attack her with it.

Katrina-Pierson-620x408.png

Uh, wait a minute. What's going on here? She's what? Black? You gotta be kidding me. And a conservative at that. She's going up against Pete Sessions in Texas and the Dems can't find anyone to stant up to her.

Read more @ Katrina Pierson | Tea Party | Primary | Pete Sessions

She has one great story too! I've heard her interviewed and she would have my vote if she was on my ballot!! Democrats can't touch her,, but they will make up some cess-pool smutt and attack her with it.

She is trying to be something she is not and what she is trying to be is not anything.

"Senator John Cornyn beat back a weak challenge from Rep. Steve Stockman to win the GOP nomination for the Senate. And Rep. Pete Sessions had little trouble brushing aside his Tea Party backed challenger Katrina Pierson to win the primary in the 32nd district."

TPM in Texas is dying. Blog: Cornyn, Sessions roll in Texas GOP primary

Just because these guys lost does not mean the TP is dying. It found where it was strongest and made a big play in 2010.

Now, it needs to learn to actually get good candidates (of which they have plenty), train them and support them correctly. Going after establishment republicans the way they do isn't going to work. But they have at toe hold and that isn't going away. I am not aware of any Tea Party officals in danger of losing to RINO's...could be wrong.

I am double posting this. Hope that isn't going to get me kicked off or anything. If there is anything else of interest let me know.

Repost:
Hey all you Texas knowledgeable board members, got a question for ya. I am compiling some numbers from last night's Texas Primaries. I am doing both parties through a some cycles back, probably 2006-2014, Presidential total or Governor total (for the race, not by candidate) based on which 2 years it is. I am going to include about half a dozen counties or so. I know very little about Texas so I could use some suggestions as to which counties to include. Cameron of course since that is what the tread started with but other than that what? It is just cut and paste so I should finish up tonight.

Just because these guys lost does not mean the TP is dying. It found where it was strongest and made a big play in 2010.

Now, it needs to learn to actually get good candidates (of which they have plenty), train them and support them correctly. Going after establishment republicans the way they do isn't going to work. But they have at toe hold and that isn't going away. I am not aware of any Tea Party officals in danger of losing to RINO's...could be wrong.

Interesting. The TeaPs in Congress will once again be halved as they were in 2012. If their candidates will still to role of government, taxes, and economy they should do better.

Interesting. The TeaPs in Congress will once again be halved as they were in 2012. If their candidates will still to role of government, taxes, and economy they should do better.

Not sure the TEA party did that poorly. There are 30+ seats in the House in Texas and 400 more nationwide. Any 3rd party would have a problem. The reason the TEA party is seen as such a failure is the idiotic predictions and bluster that proceeds every failure.

The Palin brand took a major hit but she is a nobody now so it doesn't matter.

Israel Firster,Hates people having health insurance... same old shit different tea party idiot.

Could you quote anything she has said that justifies claiming that "she hates people having health insurance?"

Not sure the TEA party did that poorly. There are 30+ seats in the House in Texas and 400 more nationwide. Any 3rd party would have a problem. The reason the TEA party is seen as such a failure is the idiotic predictions and bluster that proceeds every failure.

The Palin brand took a major hit but she is a nobody now so it doesn't matter.

This is a chart I attached to another post I just made. It is primary vote totals every two years 2006-2014. The one item of note for the Tea party is the Republican vote total % was 5.15% in 2006. Since then it has been over 10%, actually 9.8% this year but still well above the 5.15% it once was. I would attribute that to the Tea party, could be wrong.

Attachments

• $TX Primary Count.png
    $TX Primary Count.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 57

Forum List

Back