Oh no! Another Tea Partier Running for Congress

Sexist? LOL...I have nothing against her being a woman what gives u that idea. Nothing racist there either. America comes first not israel. I don't belong to ANY party...I vote to create gridlock.

Do you know where she stands on a single issue without just guessing? If not, you don't like her because whelp, it's a her and her skin color.

If she's for the Free Market, which translates into NOT America First, she's a no go.

Because America represents fascism and gov't control, right?

Lol...using a word invented by a communist.

Do you hate her because she's Black or because she's smarter than you?

He prolly hates her because she sounds a lot like Ron Paul... Audit the Fed, get the US out of the rest of the world... But hey, I just started reading about here like 2 min 35 seconds ago.
I actually agree with Dr Paul on several things.

Sexist? LOL...I have nothing against her being a woman what gives u that idea. Nothing racist there either. America comes first not israel. I don't belong to ANY party...I vote to create gridlock.

Do you know where she stands on a single issue without just guessing? If not, you don't like her because whelp, it's a her and her skin color.
Yep read several. Against obamacare,for free markets,America first LOL...that's funny since she's an israel firster.against illegals being here etc etc..same old shit tea party folks are for and have been for 4 years.

It?s the Primaries, Stupid! Palin Endorses Katrina Pierson in Texas 32 | ConservativeHQ.com
Indeed, as our friends Tony Lee and Brandon Darby at Breitbart report Pierson is a single mother who overcame tremendous adversity and bettered her life. She worked her way from poverty into becoming a healthcare administrator at a Level 1 trauma hospital in downtown Dallas.

Katrina Pierson’s life story is compelling, but that’s not why we like Pierson.

We like Katrina Pierson because she’s on the attack against Pete Sessions, his betrayals of conservative principles and his Washington insider cronyism. And we think she is exactly the kind of candidate we need to elect to change what’s going on in Washington and hold the federal government within strict constitutional bounds.

"The national Left has chosen to focus on Texas in their efforts to turn our great state blue. We, as Republicans need to hold our leadership accountable and elect fighters who are up for the struggle— not complacent politicians," Pierson said report Lee and Darby. "I will work day and night against the unconstitutional efforts of the Democratic Party and their friends in the Republican Party."

This is insane. I don't like Sen. Sessions because I watched him try to dismantle the entire government's safety net without a hint of remorse. And he is being attacked because he is too soft on the establishment? And that whole "following the Constitution" argument is wack. It was actually decided in the First Federal Congress to allow the nation carry a running debt. No one was screaming "Protect the Constitution" then.
First Federal Congress: Funding the National Debt

Israel Firster,Hates people having health insurance... same old shit different tea party idiot.

Have always been a misogynist racist?

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the KKK?

:eusa_angel:

Can just one of you mental retards point out where I say ANYTHING about her race or her being a woman? I really could care less that she is black? and female..I think she is very pretty and being a women I could care less...I don't vote based on sex or race I vote based on what they believe is best for America and IMO she ain't it simply based on her beliefs.

Israel Firster,Hates people having health insurance... same old shit different tea party idiot.

Can just one of you mental retards point out where I say ANYTHING about her race or her being a woman? I really could care less that she is black? and female..I think she is very pretty and being a women I could care less...I don't vote based on sex or race I vote based on what they believe is best for America and IMO she ain't it simply based on her beliefs.

You didn't answer my question.

Why do you hate blacks?

Why do you hate women?

And what about your KKK membership?

Last edited:

You didn't answer my question.

Why do you hate blacks?

Why do you hate women?

And what about your KKK membership?

Tell me WHY you think I hate women and blacks...and not in a Klan numbnuts...still ain't figured out this hating women shit...I assume since I don't like her its because she is half black and is a woman eh? Damn yall got some shallow brains...I don't like her because she isn't the kind of person I want running this country...there is already a republican in the seat she is running for all she is gonna do is cause him to lose it. I vote for people to cause gridlock. I don't republicans I don't like democrats.

In this day and age it seems that everyone who doesn't speak the proper way, act the proper way etc. is either a member of a low rank, disorganized, FBI rabble of inbred rednecks OR a TERRORIST! The 1 thing all these people have in common is that they're all at least somewhat white.

These labels serve no purpose except to arouse emotion and reduce the value of the argument.

In this day and age it seems that everyone who doesn't speak the proper way, act the proper way etc. is either a member of a low rank, disorganized, FBI rabble of inbred rednecks OR a TERRORIST! The 1 thing all these people have in common is that they're all at least somewhat white.

These labels serve no purpose except to arouse emotion and reduce the value of the argument.

White people are in dire straits in this country. We need to come together as a nation to lift them up

I was the 2nd post in this thread and I simply typed "Racist". Totally was "tongue-in-cheek". I simply said it because she's black, and every time someone is even remotely critical of Obama they are labeled a racist.

If anyone has any bio on Pierson I would be interested. I did a little looking and turned up nothing, BA biology 2006, founder of some TEA Party organization but that leaves a whole lot of free time unaccounted for. I saw a video where Pierson was a guest on some Fox show. She is very polished for coming out of nowhere. Almost like she is too perfect. I wonder if her instantaneous arrival as a challenger to Sen. Sessions is not a shot across the bow by the TEA Party that Republican Congressmen and women had better toe the line or they will find themselves with a picture perfect rival out of nowhere themselves.

If anyone has any bio on Pierson I would be interested. I did a little looking and turned up nothing, BA biology 2006, founder of some TEA Party organization but that leaves a whole lot of free time unaccounted for. I saw a video where Pierson was a guest on some Fox show. She is very polished for coming out of nowhere. Almost like she is too perfect. I wonder if her instantaneous arrival as a challenger to Sen. Sessions is not a shot across the bow by the TEA Party that Republican Congressmen and women had better toe the line or they will find themselves with a picture perfect rival out of nowhere themselves.
I do hope you are right. The D lite strategy has been a disaster.

Katrina Pierson...Zero objective sources of information.
Health Care Industry...Doing what? For whom?

I do hope you are right. The D lite strategy has been a disaster.

Think about it. If the TEA Party does have that much capability. If the TEA Party really pulled out all the stops to get Congressional Republicans to do their bidding for the next 8 months? Then what? This could be on heck of a struggle to watch play out. Fate of the country aside that is.

This isn't school board. U.S. Senator is one of the most important public offices in the nation. Someone just doesn't decide one day, "Hey, I have always wanted to be a U.S. Senator, ever since I got that BA in biology that is."

This isn't school board. U.S. Senator is one of the most important public offices in the nation. Someone just doesn't decide one day, "Hey, I have always wanted to be a U.S. Senator, ever since I got that BA in biology that is."

You may find this difficulty to believe, as I once did, that it is possible that you are somewhat incorrect.

Katrina could have been introduced to an "insider" at a party and that "insider" was so impressed, especially with her "Health Care Industry" "experience", that it was decided she could well indeed be the next talking head.

That's not a party shit for brains. That's a slogan oh and btw what the fuck is wrong with white pride?

Forum List

Back