Oh NO... say it ain't So..Trump said 2 Corinthians when most people says "Second Corinthians"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
What a dummy! Trump again blown up the internet by saying "2 Corinthians" instead of "Second Corinthians"... Wow. What a Dummy right?
Let's see the person that was called by a well known historian Michael Beschloss said :
"Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

Wow.. so does the "smartest President" say about a Navy corpsman?
CORPSE-MAN!

So where is the same loud gnashing of teeth about Trump using a term that "some" not most say "2 Corinthians"

What a dummy! Trump again blown up the internet by saying "2 Corinthians" instead of "Second Corinthians"... Wow. What a Dummy right?
Let's see the person that was called by a well known historian Michael Beschloss said :
"Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

Wow.. so does the "smartest President" say about a Navy corpsman?
CORPSE-MAN!

So where is the same loud gnashing of teeth about Trump using a term that "some" not most say "2 Corinthians"

s'matter? he's not religious wacko enough for you?

don't worry. he's got the bigot angle covered.

2 Corinthians walk into a bar. One says.."Obama is a total asshole".,..the other says..."you right bruh...wha choo drinkin' "?

This is like the fourth thread on this. You all realize it's not going to take Trump down, right? Talk about grasping at straws while Trump is steam rolling

Pffft what an idiot, everybody knows the proper reference is "10 Corinthians".

"There are 10 types of people in the world; those that can count in binary and those that can't" -- Anonymous

I wonder who had to tell the Liberal this? You know they didn't know it on their own.

But yeah... Ohmygod... I can't vote for him now! That did it! lmfao

2 Corinthians and a Rabbi walk into a bar...

12510432_1067084843350647_6250675343335123051_n.jpg

Someone on his staff probably dug it up and gave it to him.

...here say this, it's Christian-ie and freedom-ie all in one. The fundies will eat it up.

This is like the fourth thread on this. You all realize it's not going to take Trump down, right? Talk about grasping at straws while Trump is steam rolling

It's funny that you think Trump is really representative of your views.
It's not so funny as it is sad. Pathetic really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Meh, it's a nothing but you and fellow loons will hope beyond hope it takes Trump down. That is sad and pathetic LOL

The only reason this bothers me is b/c I am perfect and have never once made a verbal slip up in my entire life. :rolleyes:

Folks that harp on these little verbal snafus are as dull as they are partisan.

It's funny that you think Trump is really representative of your views.
It's not so funny as it is sad. Pathetic really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If it weren't for the obvious reasons against it, I'd almost like to see these people get Trump as their president. The disappointment and despair would be too funny for words.

Forum List

Back