Oh, Not Again- Obama To Speak- If I Had a Son

I think he is going to ask America is he can 'play through'

-Geaux

Obama is a cum wad.

He also looks pretty pissed and is repeating himself.

-Geaux

Oh crap. Here come the FEDS to the local LEO near you

-Geaux

this is a STATE MATTER. he or Holder had no frikken business involving themselves in any of it except to STIR up the hate. He's help in ruining that policeman's life by allowing HOLDER and Sharprton to go there. How's that for your gawddamn President of the United States

this is a STATE MATTER. he or Holder had no frikken business involving themselves in any of it except to STIR up the hate. He's help in ruining that policeman's life by allowing HOLDER and Sharprton to go there. How's that for your gawddamn President of the United States

He is baiting this crap like crazy. WTF is he babbling about? Just another dead thug in the small scheme of things

-Geaux

Holder is coming to save the blacks. They are hitting the Ferguson Market and Liquor store right now. They already hit the MacDonalds and the Phone store. Looting is cool, I guess.

What a bunch of assholes. They are all running with bottles of liquor. Fox is trying to interview them, lol. Police cars on fire.

No. He sent his boy Holder down there and he found nothing that supported a race bait. So he said what he could. You folks need to respect the law of the land.

20141124_Ferg10_0.jpg

Ferguson In Flames, Shots Fired, Police Car Destroyed, Tear-Gas Deployed, Looting; NYC Brooklyn & Triborough Bridge & LA Freeways Blocked

Ferguson In Flames Shots Fired Police Car Destroyed Tear-Gas Deployed Looting NYC Brooklyn Triborough Bridge LA Freeways Blocked Zero Hedge

Forum List

Back