Oh nothing...just a cop running a motorcycle off the road for no reason

When the light turned green he swerved all over the road, then one guy tried to pass on the right and was almost knocked off THEN.

Then later the cop is still swerving and pinned that guy against the curb knocking him off the bike.

The the cop charged the guy for hitting his face on his cop car. Because they are all about fighting crime and keeping the peace
Second 47, he's behind the cop
Second 48, he tries to pass the cop on the left
Second 49, he goes down.

At second 49 did he just hit the eject button or did something like a vehicle knock him off?
I'd say he got caught on the curb. From what I see, the cop didn't bump him off.

When the light turned green he swerved all over the road, then one guy tried to pass on the right and was almost knocked off THEN.

Then later the cop is still swerving and pinned that guy against the curb knocking him off the bike.

The the cop charged the guy for hitting his face on his cop car. Because they are all about fighting crime and keeping the peace
Second 49, he goes down.

At second 49 did he just hit the eject button or did something like a vehicle knock him off?
I'd say he got caught on the curb. From what I see, the cop didn't bump him off.

The cop just put him in between the curb and a moving vehicle. Biker choose the curb? No harm no foul?

Even if it was the curb he didnt have a choice because of the 2 ton police vehicle that was pushing him over

Oh good Lord. ClosedCaption getting desperate.

The bike mobs do shit like trying to shutdown major highways so they can do stunts. Like they're fucking 17 year olds.

Lookup the Chucktown Shutdown. They do that shit in Charleston where they try to shut down our major bridges with their stupid bikes. Cops have strategies to break up their ride. Like riding with lights on and swerving lane to lane. It's a valid traffic control method.

These punk brat bikers....fuck em. When I see a herd of them doing dumb shit on the road...I pray for an out of control 18 wheeler.

Second 49, he goes down.

The cop just put him in between the curb and a moving vehicle. Biker choose the curb? No harm no foul?

Even if it was the curb he didnt have a choice because of the 2 ton police vehicle that was pushing him over
I see the guy trying to pass the cop on the left and there is no where for him to pass the cop. It is the biker's fault, not the cop's, imo.

From the hispanic news network.

They want their own laws.

What does the network have to do with the incident?

The bike mobs do shit like trying to shutdown major highways so they can do stunts. Like they're fucking 17 year olds.

Lookup the Chucktown Shutdown. They do that shit in Charleston where they try to shut down our major bridges with their stupid bikes. Cops have strategies to break up their ride. Like riding with lights on and swerving lane to lane. It's a valid traffic control method.

These punk brat bikers....fuck em. When I see a herd of them doing dumb shit on the road...I pray for an out of control 18 wheeler.

Yeah, gotta stop them from doing tricks before they do tricks by running them off the road to keep the peace and stuff.

Second 49, he goes down.

I see the guy trying to pass the cop on the left and there is no where for him to pass the cop. It is the biker's fault, not the cop's, imo.

Why was there no place for the biker to go? Because the lane stopped or did the 2 ton vehicle have anything to do with there not being options?

Second 49, he goes down.

Why was there no place for the biker to go? Because the lane stopped or did the 2 ton vehicle have anything to do with there not being options?
Because the cop was in the far left lane. You can't pass on the left if there is no room to pass.

There was room for him to get on the left, then by magic I guess the area got smaller and the cop car had nothing to do with it I guess. Usually you're supposed to watch out for bikers because they can be seriously hurt but I guess that changed somewhere.

There was room for him to get on the left, then by magic I guess the area got smaller and the cop car had nothing to do with it I guess. Usually you're supposed to watch out for bikers because they can be seriously hurt but I guess that changed somewhere.
Did you do it frame by frame? The biker was behind the cop in the LEFT hand lane. The biker then tried to pass the cop but there was no where for him to pass the cop on the left.

Did you do it frame by frame? The biker was behind the cop in the LEFT hand lane. The biker then tried to pass the cop but there was no where for him to pass the cop on the left.

how did he get on the left if there was no room? And how did that room get suddenly smaller and smaller?

It looks like the cop was running a traffic break. We have them all the time. It's against the law to pass a traffic break. If a cop has lights on and swerving across all lanes of traffic. You may not pass. It was the motorcycle rider's fault.

It looks like the cop was running a traffic break. We have them all the time. It's against the law to pass a traffic break. If a cop has lights on and swerving across all lanes of traffic. You may not pass. It was the motorcycle rider's fault.

Yep. ClosedCaption believes society should have no rules or boundaries though. He thinks law enforcement should be a negotiation.

how did he get on the left if there was no room? And how did that room get suddenly smaller and smaller?
the room didn't suddenly get smaller. He tried to pass the cop, who was in the far left lane, on the left. Looks like he hit the curb and wiped out. Show me how that is not correct because that is exactly what it looks like happened to me.

You are an idiot.

Ok, Are you ignoring the cop ran him off the road? I mean this guy could be an asshole, bad speller, doesnt tithe etc but running him off the road?

Second 49, he goes down.

The cop just put him in between the curb and a moving vehicle

The cop put him there?

He had a remote steering the biker?

The cop put him there?

He had a remote steering the biker?

Obviously the biker had a magic string he tugged on until the car cut him off. It was out of the cops hands and control you see, the cop was powerless to avoid running him off.

Bikers fault for using magic tug string

Ok, Are you ignoring the cop ran him off the road? I mean this guy could be an asshole, bad speller, doesnt tithe etc but running him off the road?

That's not what happened. You're having trouble watching video this week. Idiot biker tried to pass a car...which was on the left lane...to the left. Bikers try shit like that all the time because their little bikes can fit.

Biker got what he brought onto himself.

Forum List

Back