Oh nothing...just a cop running a motorcycle off the road for no reason

Uh huh...Like I said, he would've been knocked off his bike either way, the car was just there.

Like we said...the car that was "just there" was legally in the farthest left lane. So when the bike tried to pass to the left...where there is no lane...well...no wonder he wrecked.

Good for the cop. Those idiots with no regard for traffic law wreak havoc and deserve that more often. When they zip by me at 100mph I immediately look in my mirror expecting more and when I see them I begin to use my turn signal in both directions in order to confuse them and force them to slow down. Creeps!

Why dont you force them off the road? That seems to be the answer

Good for the cop. Those idiots with no regard for traffic law wreak havoc and deserve that more often. When they zip by me at 100mph I immediately look in my mirror expecting more and when I see them I begin to use my turn signal in both directions in order to confuse them and force them to slow down. Creeps!

I smile when I hear one of them wiped out. Those crotch rocket douchebags are the worst people on the road.

That would be criminal. I encourage them use their own recklessness on themselves.

If I'm in the far left lane....there shouldn't be any vehicle to my left to even be able to force off the road.

Take Ravis advice. Watch the video frame by frame. Cop did not force that moron off the road.....he tried a tight and illegal pass on the shoulder....and his biking skills weren't what he thought they were.

I smile when I hear one of them wiped out. Those crotch rocket douchebags are the worst people on the road.
I don't want them to wreck because then they just cause traffic backups. I'd rather make them slow down and be more courteous.

And then giving him a ticket because its all about keeping the peace and fighting crime. It might SEEM as tho they are using the citizens to fill their state budgets but you sir are just being a big ol cynic....maybe even a cop hater

Looks to me like the biker tried to make an illegal pass.

How do you pass a cop car with his lights flashing?

That would be criminal. I encourage them use their own recklessness on themselves.

I think you're mistaken sir

I don't want them to wreck because then they just cause traffic backups. I'd rather make them slow down and be more courteous.

True. But those dick heads try to pass between cars and on the shoulder where no lane exists (like this one did).

Screw em. There are many bikers who are very responsible riders.

Then there are these punk brat riders who try to do stunts and go 100 mph and act like all around morons on the road. THEIR herd...I laugh when it thins itself.

Running someone off the road is criminal.

Is anyone else put in mind of lemmings when they think of thugs?

lemming-drop-o.gif
They just are too stupid to live.

If I'm in the far left lane....there shouldn't be any vehicle to my left to even be able to force off the road.

Should be but there was. hit them anyway seems to be the answer. Or maybe the cop screamed "ME FIRST"

Take Ravis advice. Watch the video frame by frame. Cop did not force that moron off the road.....he tried a tight and illegal pass on the shoulder....and his biking skills weren't what he thought they were.

He did, he actually hit him with the car as he got on the left side. I still dont understand how if there is no room on the left side how'd he get into that negative space?

Chasing a cop with flashing lights is criminal. The reasons the lights flash is to keep people from getting too close..because if they get too close, they might get winged by flying bullets, arrested, or clipped by a cop car that is not observing traffic restrictions. In fact, the light alerts people to the fact that the driver is not observing traffic restrictions.

lemming.jpg

He went from the middle lane into the left lane to hit the guy at about 50 seconds. At about 18 seconds he tried to hit the guy passing on the right side too.

All by accident of course

Chasing a cop with flashing lights is criminal. The reasons the lights flash is to keep people from getting too close..because if they get too close, they might get winged by flying bullets, arrested, or clipped by a cop car that is not observing traffic restrictions. In fact, the light alerts people to the fact that the driver is not observing traffic restrictions.

lemming.jpg
I was speaking in general terms, not about this incident.

Forum List

Back