Oh nothing...just a cop running a motorcycle off the road for no reason

He wasn't deliberately trying to hit anyone, he was doing what the police are training him to do , swerving to slow down traffic.

Deliberate or not, how many times someone has does it or not, he was being an asshole and finally slowed down traffic. It's just that he decided to commit assault with a vehicle to do so. I see you guys are continously raising the bar to what police are allowed to do to citizens.

I mean if hitting someone with your car because they were a nuisance is a-ok, you guys are going down a deep fucking rabbit hole. You constitution freedom loving patriots

He wasn't deliberately trying to hit anyone, he was doing what the police are training him to do , swerving to slow down traffic.

Deliberate or not, how many times someone has does it or not, he was being an asshole and finally slowed down traffic. It's just that he decided to commit assault with a vehicle to do so. I see you guys are continously raising the bar to what police are allowed to do to citizens.

I mean if hitting someone with your car because they were a nuisance is a-ok, you guys are going down a deep fucking rabbit hole. You constitution freedom loving patriots

Are you really this stupid, or are you just ignoring facts here? The motorcycle hit the car, not the other way around. See, that's the way it works, whichever vehicle didn't have a legal right to the road, is in the wrong, the motorcycle attempted an illegal pass and thus was not entitled to any space within the lane.

Logic, use it.

Hard to believe there are so many flat out cop haters around.

There's really not that many....the ones there are are just vocal and relentless.

I suppose that and a sprinkle of liberal media, but not reality, is the reason the confidence in police is at a 22 year low, right?

Vocal protesters and no sir re Bob not because of police ACTIONS, it would be silly to consider such a thing.

And then giving him a ticket because its all about keeping the peace and fighting crime. It might SEEM as tho they are using the citizens to fill their state budgets but you sir are just being a big ol cynic....maybe even a cop hater

Looks to me like the biker tried to make an illegal pass.

^ Moron.

Nope. Look at it frame by frame. The biker was behind the cop in the far left lane. The biker then tried to pass the cop on the left. There was not even a shoulder there to pass the cop so he lost control of his bike.

I watched it frame by frame.

Every time a biker tried to go around the cop, the cop swerved to hit them. Watch when he first starts swerving to keep ALL the bikers from passing him. Then, at 15 seconds, a guy in blue goes around to the right and you can see the cop gun his engine and race to the right lane and try to hit the guy in blue. He just barely misses hitting that guy, but the biker makes it past him.

The cop then moves back to the center lane and stays there. At 29 seconds, a biker passes him on the left. The proves the cop is plainly not in the left lane. Then at 43 seconds when another bike starts moving to pass him on the left, you see the cop move his car to the left to sideswipe the biker.

This was a fucking asshole who has a problem with bikers. It's obvious.
Okay, I watched it again. Since the camera shifts it is hard to tell which lane the cop is in at 43 seconds. But you could be right.

I would like to know why the cop was flashing his lights and why he didn't ticket the one biker that apparently managed to pass him.

And then giving him a ticket because its all about keeping the peace and fighting crime. It might SEEM as tho they are using the citizens to fill their state budgets but you sir are just being a big ol cynic....maybe even a cop hater

^ Moron.

Nope. Look at it frame by frame. The biker was behind the cop in the far left lane. The biker then tried to pass the cop on the left. There was not even a shoulder there to pass the cop so he lost control of his bike.

I watched it frame by frame.

Every time a biker tried to go around the cop, the cop swerved to hit them. Watch when he first starts swerving to keep ALL the bikers from passing him. Then, at 15 seconds, a guy in blue goes around to the right and you can see the cop gun his engine and race to the right lane and try to hit the guy in blue. He just barely misses hitting that guy, but the biker makes it past him.

The cop then moves back to the center lane and stays there. At 29 seconds, a biker passes him on the left. The proves the cop is plainly not in the left lane. Then at 43 seconds when another bike starts moving to pass him on the left, you see the cop move his car to the left to sideswipe the biker.

This was a fucking asshole who has a problem with bikers. It's obvious.
Okay, I watched it again. Since the camera shifts it is hard to tell which lane the cop is in at 43 seconds. But you could be right.

I would like to know why the cop was flashing his lights and why he didn't ticket the one biker that apparently managed to pass him.

It looks to me he was flashing his lights and weaving around to prevent the bikers from making their way down the road. He was being a dick.

The reason he didn't ticket the blue biker is because the cop knew the biker was not doing anything wrong. The fact the cop did not pursue the blue biker is the huge clue the cop was the one being the dick.

I'm sure time and facts will bear this out. It can easily be established whether or not he was on an emergency call that warranted his light bar being on. But I cannot imagine any emergency scenario which requires a policeman to turn on his lights, but not his siren, and then weave like a maniac and not proceed post haste to the emergency.

No, this was all done to harass the bikers. It's pretty obvious.

He tried to cut off the blue biker, and then 30 seconds later he tried to cut off another biker and miscalculated, causing the accident.

^ Moron.

And the cop swerving all over the road from the time the light changed was a OK.....cop is not fit to be a cop....no self control at all. He wrecked the guy on purpose surprised the bikers didn't beat the shit out of him.

Not just a cop--check the car. He's a SUPERVISOR! Too bad they didn't jump him and stomp him to death.

Oh good Lord. ClosedCaption getting desperate.

The bike mobs do shit like trying to shutdown major highways so they can do stunts. Like they're fucking 17 year olds.

Lookup the Chucktown Shutdown. They do that shit in Charleston where they try to shut down our major bridges with their stupid bikes. Cops have strategies to break up their ride. Like riding with lights on and swerving lane to lane. It's a valid traffic control method.

These punk brat bikers....fuck em. When I see a herd of them doing dumb shit on the road...I pray for an out of control 18 wheeler.

Just stop. The only one that did anything wrong was the police supervisor that committed assault with a deadly weapon. And damn, how did that dude even fit in the car? I didn't think cops were allowed to get THAT fat.

Oh good Lord. ClosedCaption getting desperate.

The bike mobs do shit like trying to shutdown major highways so they can do stunts. Like they're fucking 17 year olds.

Lookup the Chucktown Shutdown. They do that shit in Charleston where they try to shut down our major bridges with their stupid bikes. Cops have strategies to break up their ride. Like riding with lights on and swerving lane to lane. It's a valid traffic control method.

These punk brat bikers....fuck em. When I see a herd of them doing dumb shit on the road...I pray for an out of control 18 wheeler.

Just stop. The only one that did anything wrong was the police supervisor that committed assault with a deadly weapon. And damn, how did that dude even fit in the car? I didn't think cops were allowed to get THAT fat.
Nah, the asshole that thought he was a slickyboy got brought back to reality. Don't pass cops with lights on or weaving to control traffic. Learn from his mistake.

I watched the clip. If a cop sees anyone speeding out there on the road no matter what their mode of transportation is, they are not supposed to let the person get away with the speeding. I wouldn't encourage the cop to run the person off the road, but I would encourage that they do something about it since that is a part of their job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This one is a classic. Despite clear video evidence of the biker committing an illegal pass on the tight shoulder....causing his own wreck....Libs blame the cop.

These bike herds try to take over highways. They do it here. Google Chucktown Shutdown. They wanna do high speed stunts and weave at 100 mph between cars and run from cops.

So....cops do traffic control tactics to break up their rally and slow them down.

Fuck em

The cop committed assault with a deadly weapon. No amount of shrieking horseshit to the heavens will change that simple fact. With any luck, the next one to try it gets jumped by everyone there and stomped into the ground, guaranteeing a closed-casket funeral.

The cop committed assault with a deadly weapon. No amount of shrieking horseshit to the heavens will change that simple fact. With any luck, the next one to try it gets jumped by everyone there and stomped into the ground, guaranteeing a closed-casket funeral.

Ah....another liberal wishing for dead cops. You guys are really getting comfortable with that.

Ah, yes, the usual "liberal" response. You're as predictable-and as useful-as a broken clock.

Ah, yes, the usual "liberal" response. You're as predictable-and as useful-as a broken clock.

Yes...it is very predictable.

Cop story gets posted. Liberals celebrate and/or wish for dead cops. I state my disgust of liberals.

It's a sad predictable cycle.

Forum List

Back