Oh nothing...just a cop running a motorcycle off the road for no reason

And then giving him a ticket because its all about keeping the peace and fighting crime. It might SEEM as tho they are using the citizens to fill their state budgets but you sir are just being a big ol cynic....maybe even a cop hater
You are truly stupid. The cop was moving side to side to contain the asshats. You didn't see what transpired before, many gangs like this are terrorizing the roadways, wheelying by cops, etc. Cop car moving side to side means DO NOT PASS! The guy rode right up on his left and ran out of room, boohoo.

Why dont you force them off the road? That seems to be the answer
That would be criminal. I encourage them use their own recklessness on themselves.

I think you're mistaken sir
Running someone off the road is criminal.
Chasing a cop with flashing lights is criminal. The reasons the lights flash is to keep people from getting too close..because if they get too close, they might get winged by flying bullets, arrested, or clipped by a cop car that is not observing traffic restrictions. In fact, the light alerts people to the fact that the driver is not observing traffic restrictions.

lemming.jpg
I was speaking in general terms, not about this incident.

Why?

And the cop swerving all over the road from the time the light changed was a OK.....cop is not fit to be a cop....no self control at all. He wrecked the guy on purpose surprised the bikers didn't beat the shit out of him.
I guess none of the punks wanted to be the first to die.

That would be criminal. I encourage them use their own recklessness on themselves.

Chasing a cop with flashing lights is criminal. The reasons the lights flash is to keep people from getting too close..because if they get too close, they might get winged by flying bullets, arrested, or clipped by a cop car that is not observing traffic restrictions. In fact, the light alerts people to the fact that the driver is not observing traffic restrictions.

lemming.jpg

Why?
Someone suggested to me that running someone off the road isn't criminal.

lemming.jpg

Why?

Not in this instance. If you advance on a cop car that is moving and has it's lights flashing, and you get hit, that's too bad.

lemming.jpg

Why?
They do it all the time. Sometimes they push a rear bumper to make a car fishtail. Public safety matters more than the asshat's.

lemming.jpg

Why?

Not in this instance. If you advance on a cop car that is moving and has it's lights flashing, and you get hit, that's too bad.
I was talking in general terms. I have no problem with what this cop did.

And then giving him a ticket because its all about keeping the peace and fighting crime. It might SEEM as tho they are using the citizens to fill their state budgets but you sir are just being a big ol cynic....maybe even a cop hater
You are truly stupid. The cop was moving side to side to contain the asshats. You didn't see what transpired before, many gangs like this are terrorizing the roadways, wheelying by cops, etc. Cop car moving side to side means DO NOT PASS! The guy rode right up on his left and ran out of room, boohoo.

So they didnt do anything but they COULD"VE so a tap with the police car is warranted. Nice, didnt know that

lemming.jpg

Why?
They do it all the time. Sometimes they push a rear bumper to make a car fishtail. Public safety matters more than the asshat's.

No, not hit the rear bumper, you are referencing a PIT stop, which entails precisely hitting the suspect's vehicle in the rear quarter panel with corner of your front bumper , causing a spin out, which disables the engine of the suspect. If done correctly there is minimal danger to human life.

As for THIS incident, kudos to Ravi and Bode for not jumping on the liberal bandwagon.

Closed Caption is being a moron. You don't try to pass a cop who has his lights on, and you don't try to pass ANYONE between the left lane and the median.

That's how you stay alive.

Just watched it again. The moron bike tried to illegally squeeze between a 2 ton car and the raised curb of the shoulder of the road. Fuck him.

IT'S so obvious that the cop didn't do anything wrong here...even a few lefties have said it. ClosedCaption is getting his cop-hate-o-meter on par with DontTazeMeBro.

lemming.jpg

Why?

No, not hit the rear bumper, you are referencing a PIT stop, which entails precisely hitting the suspect's vehicle in the rear quarter panel with corner of your front bumper , causing a spin out, which disables the engine of the suspect. If done correctly there is minimal danger to human life.

As for THIS incident, kudos to Ravi and Bode for not jumping on the liberal bandwagon.

Closed Caption is being a moron. You don't try to pass a cop who has his lights on, and you don't try to pass ANYONE between the left lane and the median.

That's how you stay alive.
It's exactly because of these kind of idiots I laugh at "Watch out for Motorcycles" bumper stickerss

The cop was in the middle lane then went left. As noted he did the same to the biker on the right at the beginning of the video.

Were they being jerks? Sure

Were they passing the police? Looks like it

Is the punishment for jerks and passing being hit with a police car?

Just watched it again. The moron bike tried to illegally squeeze between a 2 ton car and the raised curb of the shoulder of the road. Fuck him.

IT'S so obvious that the cop didn't do anything wrong here...even a few lefties have said it. ClosedCaption is getting his cop-hate-o-meter on par with DontTazeMeBro.

LOL...ok, the car was not in the middle lane the markings on the street were playing tricks. And the cop didnt swerve into the guy because again, the street marking the lanes must be faulty. Got it

The cop was in the middle lane then went left. As noted he did the same to the biker on the right at the beginning of the video.

Are you blind or mentally ill? Are we all watching the same video? Even other lefties here are disagreeing with you. The cop car is in the far left lane.

Epic fail thread sir.

LOL...ok, the car was not in the middle lane the markings on the street were playing tricks. And the cop didnt swerve into the guy because again, the street marking the lanes must be faulty. Got it
The police car didn't have his lights flashing?
It's illegal in Florida to pass an emergency vehicle

th

Not only Florida,

Every state I've ever driven thru

Not only Florida,

Every state I've ever driven thru

Thanks

I was trying not to broadbrush. I can only speak of my own laws.

:thup:

Are you blind or mentally ill? Are we all watching the same video? Even other lefties here are disagreeing with you. The cop car is in the far left lane.

Epic fail thread sir.

Why do you keep bringing up other people disagreeing? Those same people called you a dumbass. Why arent you admitting you are if they are so important, dumbass?

Epic fail thread sir.

Why do you keep bringing up other people disagreeing? Those same people called you a dumbass. Why arent you admitting you are if they are so important, dumbass?

Because if even those who think I'm a dumbass...are seeing the same thing on video...it makes it pretty clear. You're so wrong on this it's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back