Oh nothing...just a cop running a motorcycle off the road for no reason

The cop put him there?

He had a remote steering the biker?

Obviously the biker had a magic string he tugged on until the car cut him off. It was out of the cops hands and control you see, the cop was powerless to avoid running him off.

Bikers fault for using magic tug string

How can a car in the far left lane...."cut off" someone trying to pass to his left....where no lane exists?

Biker tried an illegal maneuver. It's illegal for a reason...because it's dangerous. Because...there's no lane there. See how that works? You can't pass a car to the left...if there's no more lanes to the left.

youre right, theres been a number of stories of people flying off their bikes when on the left. It was just a coicidence that the cop car was there and hit him. He woulda been knocked off anyway:2up:

The cop put him there?

Obviously the biker had a magic string he tugged on until the car cut him off. It was out of the cops hands and control you see, the cop was powerless to avoid running him off.

WTF was a biker trying to pass a cop with his light bar flashing?

The cop put him there?

How can a car in the far left lane...."cut off" someone trying to pass to his left....where no lane exists?

Biker tried an illegal maneuver. It's illegal for a reason...because it's dangerous. Because...there's no lane there. See how that works? You can't pass a car to the left...if there's no more lanes to the left.

the biker was on the left so either the lane moved and tripped the guy or the police car moved. What are you betting on?

The cop put him there?

I dont know but does the answer have anything to do with running someone off the road being the punishment? Because if not the question is irrelevent

The cop put him there?

I dont know but does the answer have anything to do with running someone off the road being the punishment? Because if not the question is irrelevent

th

What the moron on the rice burner tried to do was stupid, period.

How much experience did he have riding... a week?

What the moron on the rice burner tried to do was stupid, period.

How much experience did he have riding... a week?

I've never rode a motorcycle but do they teach how to get hit by a car the proper way in those classes?

And then giving him a ticket because its all about keeping the peace and fighting crime. It might SEEM as tho they are using the citizens to fill their state budgets but you sir are just being a big ol cynic....maybe even a cop hater

That cop was doing a "traffic break"...the motorcyclists were being jerks, IMO

And then giving him a ticket because its all about keeping the peace and fighting crime. It might SEEM as tho they are using the citizens to fill their state budgets but you sir are just being a big ol cynic....maybe even a cop hater

Looks to me like the biker tried to make an illegal pass.

^ Moron.

Nope. Look at it frame by frame. The biker was behind the cop in the far left lane. The biker then tried to pass the cop on the left. There was not even a shoulder there to pass the cop so he lost control of his bike.

And the cop swerving all over the road from the time the light changed was a OK.....cop is not fit to be a cop....no self control at all. He wrecked the guy on purpose surprised the bikers didn't beat the shit out of him.

You have know idea what a "traffic break" is, do you? Maybe you aren't old enough to have experienced that on a freeway yet?

They might've been being jerks but when did the punishment involve a cop knocking you off your vehicle?
People can be jerks without almost being run over nowadays cant they?

Why are they following an emergency vehicle with it's lights on? The law is that regardless of which way you're going, you park it until the vehicle is past.

They might've been being jerks but when did the punishment involve a cop knocking you off your vehicle?
That's why the lights. To keep idiots from getting too close. If they ignore the lights, they just might get hurt.

This seems to be a basic disconnect that thugs have. They don't understand that it's HIGH RISK to engage cops. Buncha idiots. Thin the herd.

Well...seeing as that didn't happen...it's hard to answer. Even your fellow left winger Ravi pointed this out.

Well...seeing as that didn't happen...it's hard to answer. Even your fellow left winger Ravi pointed this out.

Ravi also said you were a fool. :rofl:

Maybe. But doesn't mean he's wrong. The cop didn't run him off the road. You're just desperate to smear cops.

Ravi also said you were a fool. :rofl:
Do a search of the word "******" going back 10 years on this site. 89 percent of the time, it's penned by ravtard.

Uh huh...Like I said, he would've been knocked off his bike either way, the car was just there.

Good for the cop. Those idiots with no regard for traffic law wreak havoc and deserve that more often. When they zip by me at 100mph I immediately look in my mirror expecting more and when I see them I begin to use my turn signal in both directions in order to confuse them and force them to slow down. Creeps!

Forum List

Back