OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

If these Clinton arguments weren't so sad they'd be hilarious. The cowards on the Right want to talk about Clinton, when the real news today is the fact that Trump's labor Secretary Alex Acosta abandoned a 53 page indictment of Jeffrey Epstein on child trafficking of minors for various sex acts. Do you Trump Toads have one ounce of decency? Do you not understand the real scandal here? Do you really give a shit? Of course not. This administration can do anything and you all don't care. The real scandal is the victims. Acosta washed his hands from any responsibility towards the victims. Who cares right? They were probably throw aways anyway. They can do anything and fuck you is how Trump voters look at everything now. They really suck;

Bill Clinton Lying About Epstein Relationship: Report

So can you confirm Conchita Sarnoff is a hard-right winger just out to screw the Clintons & Democrats?

View attachment 268719

The problem with these Trump Toads is they always show up here with the weakest arguments imaginable. Boss, take a chill pill about Clinton. We all know by now that is the only concern of Trump voters. Believe me, if Clinton is part of this, lock his ass up. The fact that you cowardly can't include Trump and Clinton is just too obvious.

That said, the real scandal today is Alex Acosta dropping a 53 page indictment that we already knew about, but found out today he would try and make excuses for it which were ludicrous. He dropped the indictment and surrendered to a plea deal that basically did nothing to Epstein. And it was also revealed he lied about some of the details today, while trying to blame some local prosecutors who later replied that Acosta was not telling an accurate story.

But your cowardly ass is in such a panic over names, the Trump Toads can only talk about Clinton, because they are scared to death Trump's name is on the list. You folks are pathetic.

And by the way, his name I'm sure will be included in that list.

View attachment 268728

Typical Trump degenerates! Carry on.

^
View attachment 268729

I accept your surrender.

another phony Scandal about the clintons and Democrats that only you idiots believe, certainly not respected journalism or law enforcement, dumbass brain-washed functional moron.

Forget the Clintons... I'll bet there are politicians of both stripes shaking in their boots right now .

Mostly Dems. Epstein helped Clinton set up the Clinton Foundation - he's a total Lib.

And he is a long time friend of Donald Trump.

Donnie said they had a falling out in the 90’s, and haven’t spoken since. That should be easy enough to verify. But slimy Bill Clinton and him are butt buddies. We all know what a POS he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No trumps falling out was 2002. and Clinton hasn't done anything wrong since the middle 90s.
But the world is awake

Alex Acosta is a liar and got called out on the Epstein case, and these Trump cultists are with heads exploding trying to figure out how to change the subject to Clinton. They are so pitiful;

Fake news Central

Explains why he said only 4 times. He didnt want Hill-Dawg to know he was getting some without her in the mix.
These Trump Toads are desperate. I don't see why? Trump has already committed multiple impeachable offenses. This scandal just adds to Trump's incompetence and reminds us all that with the Hollywood tapes he was admitting to sexual assault on video.

Explains why he said only 4 times. He didnt want Hill-Dawg to know he was getting some without her in the mix.
These Trump Toads are desperate. I don't see why? Trump has already committed multiple impeachable offenses. This scandal just adds to Trump's incompetence and reminds us all that with the Hollywood tapes he was admitting to sexual assault on video.
The country is awake so impeach already fkwad!!!!!

Alex Acosta is a liar and got called out on the Epstein case, and these Trump cultists are with heads exploding trying to figure out how to change the subject to Clinton. They are so pitiful;

Fake news Central

You showed up here with the boat and no paddle. You never say or debate anything. You're a born loser.

Fake news Central

You showed up here with the boat and no paddle. You never say or debate anything. You're a born loser.

You can’t hit water fkface

Bill Clinton Lying About Epstein Relationship: Report

So can you confirm Conchita Sarnoff is a hard-right winger just out to screw the Clintons & Democrats?

View attachment 268719
The problem with these Trump Toads is they always show up here with the weakest arguments imaginable. Boss, take a chill pill about Clinton. We all know by now that is the only concern of Trump voters. Believe me, if Clinton is part of this, lock his ass up. The fact that you cowardly can't include Trump and Clinton is just too obvious.

That said, the real scandal today is Alex Acosta dropping a 53 page indictment that we already knew about, but found out today he would try and make excuses for it which were ludicrous. He dropped the indictment and surrendered to a plea deal that basically did nothing to Epstein. And it was also revealed he lied about some of the details today, while trying to blame some local prosecutors who later replied that Acosta was not telling an accurate story.

But your cowardly ass is in such a panic over names, the Trump Toads can only talk about Clinton, because they are scared to death Trump's name is on the list. You folks are pathetic.

And by the way, his name I'm sure will be included in that list.
View attachment 268728
Typical Trump degenerates! Carry on.
^
View attachment 268729
I accept your surrender.
Why do you carry a white flag then?

The country is awake so impeach already fkwad!!!!!
It's all going to be coming soon enough.

Impeachable offenses....how about over 100 FELONIES SPELLED OUT BY COMRAD COMEY?

Impeachable offenses....how about over 100 FELONIES SPELLED OUT BY COMRAD COMEY?

Take your evidence to First Stooge Bill Barr. You might win a night with a sex slave for performing your duty.

Clinton's not president dumb fuck. Now go back into your hole.

Epstein being a dinner guest at Trump's home is not nearly the equivalent of Bubba flying on the Lolita Express to Pedo Island umpty-umpteen times.
And the party at Epstein's house with Trump and underage girls? Nothing to see right? :auiqs.jpg:
No matter what you will always come up with another stupid GOP propaganda meme, brainwashed functional moron.
Vote! It's the only way to get out of this insanity. We are dealing with a very defined cult. That's why they are "brainwashed functional morons."

It's no longer enough for a person to vote anymore.

Everyone must get all their friends and everyone they know to vote.

Get as many people as possible to vote.

Help people get registered, help them get to the polls to vote. Babysit their kids or whatever it takes to help people to vote.

People not voting got us into this mess. Getting people to vote will get us out.

How did people not voting get us into "this mess"?

Because those who would otherwise vote democratic or Independent didn't vote in high numbers in 2016. Which allowed trump to be elected.

CutPaste_2019-07-10_21-16-12-210.jpg

Clinton's not president dumb fuck. Now go back into your hole.

No but damn an orange jumpsuit on that old bitch would just make my day!

hqdefault.jpg

Another thing, you morons think the left is violent because of a few young punk idiots called antifa who fight with Nazis every eight months, while the only actual spike in violence is Right wingers going ape shitt on Blacks Jews Muslims and gays.... And when screaming out their garbage propaganda LOL in public....

Yes, the left is violent. That's obvious, mini-dupester.
View attachment 268516 View attachment 268517 View attachment 268518 View attachment 268519

4 pictures proves what, that the left is not violent? Explain.
Yeah...it's a well known fact that a CRC trump cultist won't even believe pictures or videos that go against what they've been groomed to believe.

Interesting that you use the word 'groom'.
Are you friends with Epstein?
Most of us do not use a pedophile verb in normal discourse like you do.
It certainly fits with CRCs. No doubt about it.

It is a set-up. They never mentions plea deals publicly. They just sweeps it under the rug without letting anyone to know what happen. But this one, that they are broadcasting it live. The fix is already in. This arrest was to get Epstein to lie on Pres.Trump. Nobody else wouldn't. Most of the time that they go after the kingpin for each case. Like El Chapo. They never offer him any plea deals to divulge who else were involved with his operation. .There are too many pedophiles running the world. They know that Pres.Trump is going to go after them.

And he is a long time friend of Donald Trump.
No, he isn't but dont let FACTS get in the way of an ABNORMALS RANT!
he was Trump's friend until he got caught sexually assaulting a minor at Mar Lago....

Then Trump banned him. Why do you suppose someone would do that if they weren't disgusted with it?
We keep hearing that...but when I keep asking for the source proof that fat donnie banned his BFF Epstein, I get crickets.
"BFF"? Yes, that's the talking point du jour in trying to deflect attention away from the Democrat pedophile and blame Trump.

You won't believe it, of course, but here:
But lawyers for Epstein’s victims say Trump nonetheless may have useful information. Trump banned Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” Bradley Edwards, an attorney who represents three of the young women, said in court documents.​
Let the chips fall no matter who Epstein names....Democrat or Republican....can you say the same ?

Forum List

Back