Oh, Thank you, God!!!

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
It looks like the people across the entryway from me are moving out!! YES!!! I know the lady downstairs under them is down on her knees in thanks this morning!

I never could figure those people out. The guy is the poorest excuse of an ex-Marine I've ever seen in my life. No idea what he does - just comes and goes for days at a time, kids in and out of there all hours of the day and night ... my initial concern was the possibility of a meth lab operation. No more piles of shoes for me to have to move so that I can get up and down the stairs without breaking my neck.

I did have one little gasp this morning ... thankfully I had no coffee in my mouth. Lady downstairs has one of those little PT Cruisers and these guys bringing a sofa down almost lost their grip on the thing and dumped in on her hood. :eek:

Now. Some neighborly female plotting needs to be put into motion. Since both of the apartments downstairs are occupied by single females ... and I'm a single female ... we need to get together on how to get some age-appropriate good looking dudes into that 4th unit.

Last edited:
It looks like the people across the entryway from me are moving out!! YES!!! I know the lady downstairs under them is down on her knees in thanks this morning!

I never could figure those people out. The guy is the poorest excuse of an ex-Marine I've ever seen in my life. No idea what he does - just comes and goes for days at a time, kids in and out of there all hours of the day and night ... my initial concern was the possibility of a meth lab operation. No more piles of shoes for me to have to move so that I can get up and down the stairs without breaking my neck.

I did have one little gasp this morning ... thankfully I had no coffee in my mouth. Lady downstairs has one of those little PT Cruisers and these guys bringing a sofa down almost lost their grip on the thing and dumped in on her hood. :eek:

Now. Some neighborly female plotting needs to be put into motion. Since both of the apartments downstairs are occupied by single females ... and I'm a single female ... we need to get together on how to get some age-appropriate good looking dudes into that 4th unit.
If good looking dudes move in next to you, they likely won't be looking for single women. Now ONE good lookin' dude might be different. He might like three good lookin' cougars flirtin' with him.:eusa_angel:

Now that sounds like a plan! Butter up the building manager with some homemade cookies and ask to interview your potential new neighbors.

;)

Just checked with the girls ... they laughed and said, "Dream on! It ain't going to happen!"

So, I guess problem solved. We're not getting any cool dudes.

I'm thinking you'll get somebody even worse?

Ya... wait until Ahmed and his ALLAH AKBAR screaming little brother move in.

Keep your eyes peeled for any pressure cookers or meat cleavers.

WHOOOPS... that would be PROFILING... and we can't have THAT.

Feed them.

I'm thinking you'll get somebody even worse?

I hope not! Actually, this is a nice complex and the rental office is pretty good about keeping people out who shouldn't be here. It's relatively safe here - people can get out and walk at night and leave doors and windows open. I usually sleep in the living room if I'm going to leave my deck door open ... just in case.

What's really heartening is seeing kids outside on the playground most of the times and it's not at all unusual to see their parents out there with them. We have BIG playgrounds here.

Now if only the partiers next door from me would do the same thing...MOVE!! They are making me batshit crazy with the non stop whooping and hollering. And the worst ones are the obnoxious girls. Talk about LOUD. And those neverending giggles. Oh, I remember those days myself, but sheesh.

At least they finally stopped with band practice in their garage. Guess they got fed up with me reaming them some new asses. They still party, but hush it down by midnight. So...I'm living with it. For now.

Forum List

Back