Ohio GOP found 17 whopping illegal voters. Obama wins.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced Wednesday that his office found 17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election

Ohio requires an ID to vote, so I'm surprised they caught that many. Looks like you've made the conservative's point about requiring voter IDs! :lol:

Not too bright, are you?

Poll workers in Ohio have been asking for photo ID for years and years. And all 17 of these voters provided it too. Turns out voter fraud is a trifling problem, and that the latest reforms that the GOP wants are aimed at making it harder for potential Democrats to vote.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced Wednesday that his office found 17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election

Ohio requires an ID to vote, so I'm surprised they caught that many. Looks like you've made the conservative's point about requiring voter IDs! :lol:

Not too bright, are you?
Shame Velveeta can't see beyond his computer screen...and political hackery.

Not too bright, are you?

Uhh...no, how does that make the conservative point? Are you saying in states that don't require IDs there's huge voter fraud? because there isn't.

This scale of epic fraud is unacceptable.

This is why we need a central biometrics database run by the government so this epic fraud can never happen again.

Please, don’t give our authoritarian friends on the right any ideas.

Thank you.
Scared of losing there leftist? YOU may change your avatar any time phony. YOU have NO CLUE to the Constitution.:eusa_hand:

Not too bright, are you?

Uhh...no, how does that make the conservative point? Are you saying in states that don't require IDs there's huge voter fraud? because there isn't.
Care to show where there isn't? CARE to back it UP?

Poll workers in Ohio have been asking for photo ID for years and years. And all 17 of these voters provided it too. Turns out voter fraud is a trifling problem, and that the latest reforms that the GOP wants are aimed at making it harder for potential Democrats to vote.

Looks like Ohio needs to tighten up their registration and eligibility verification process.

Not too bright, are you?

The GOP, no less, of Ohio, investigated the issue. This wasn't Media Matters or MSNBC or Al Jazeera that investigated it. It was the GOPer Secretary of State, John Husted, who investigated it. He found only seventeen illegal voters in 2012 election. That's much less than the conservative movement led their followers to believe. Don't be mad at liberals. Be mad at conservative hucksters like Hans von Spakovsky of Heritage Foundation.

The GOP, no less, of Ohio, investigated the issue. This wasn't Media Matters or MSNBC or Al Jazeera that investigated it. It was the GOPer Secretary of State, John Husted, who investigated it. He found only seventeen illegal voters in 2012 election. That's much less than the conservative movement led their followers to believe. Don't be mad at liberals. Be mad at conservative hucksters like Hans von Spakovsky of Heritage Foundation.

Whom said I was MAD? And by the way son? ANIMALS go MAD...HUMANS get angry. Nice Blame stream you have going there. And BY the way ONE illegal VOTE is too many. YOU miss my entire point as the PARTISAN HACK you are. I don't give a tinker's DAMN what ANY GOP hack did.

GET IT YET Velveeta>?

Not too bright, are you?

Correct.

There is no voter fraud because there is no voter fraud, whether states require a photo ID or not. Photo ID as a voting requirement is a ‘solution’ in search of a non-existent problem.

Whom said I was MAD? And by the way son? ANIMALS go MAD...HUMANS get angry. Nice Blame stream you have going there. And BY the way ONE illegal VOTE is too many. YOU miss my entire point as the PARTISAN HACK you are. I don't give a tinker's DAMN what ANY GOP hack did.

GET IT YET Velveeta>?

ONE illegal VOTE is too many

We have different definitions of 'too many'. Seventeen is a microscopic number compared to what I expected a GOP statewide investigation to uncover. I was expecting the GOP to "discover" thousands of illegal voters in the state, based on all the GOP hyperventilating and fuming on the issue. The whole 'voter fraud' issue is a joke. There are clearly more important things to worry about.

This scale of epic fraud is unacceptable.

This is why we need a central biometrics database run by the government so this epic fraud can never happen again.

Thank you.

yep, I've had it up to here w/ "conservatuve Big gov't solutions" to minor-issues :eusa_hand:

Most conservatives aren’t even interested in finding solutions, they instead seek only to use the authority of the state to stifle dissent.

This ‘voter ID’ nonsense to ‘prevent fraud’ is a prime example.

Thank you.

yep, I've had it up to here w/ "conservatuve Big gov't solutions" to minor-issues :eusa_hand:

Most conservatives aren’t even interested in finding solutions, they instead seek only to use the authority of the state to stifle dissent.

This ‘voter ID’ nonsense to ‘prevent fraud’ is a prime example.

NO...they wind up on Dingy Harry Reid's desk collecting dust.:eusa_hand:

LIAR. Get used to the name Son. I will be using it a lot when referring to YOU.

Not too bright, are you?

No, turns out requiring an ID only resulted in 17 fraudulent votes. Again, thanks for proving the point!

Not too bright, are you?

Uhh, yes. In states that do not require an ID, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW if there is vote fraud occurring? Please, enlighten us.

Not too bright, are you?

No, turns out requiring an ID only resulted in 17 fraudulent votes. Again, thanks for proving the point!
He knew it...

Not too bright, are you?

Uhh, yes. In states that do not require an ID, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW if there is vote fraud occurring? Please, enlighten us.

Quite easy...you look into the names/status of the people that voted and see if their citizens or still living. In order to vote you still have to register to vote and to do that you need some kind of identity. Obviously this is a time-consuming and costly process, but it's definitely possible to see if each and every vote is legitimate.

Photo ID at the booth does not lower voter fraud...primarily because there simply isn't much voter fraud to begin with.

Last edited:

Quite easy...you look into the names/status of the people that voted and see if their citizens or still living. In order to vote you still have to register to vote and to do that you need some kind of identity. Obviously this is a time-consuming and costly process, but it's definitely possible to see if each and every vote is legitimate.

Photo ID does not lower voter fraud...primarily because there simply isn't much voter fraud to begin with.
OK Einstein...then WHY is the left so AGAINST voter ID if it won't stop it?

Have a smart answer for that? NO you don't.:eusa_hand:

Any voter fraud is too much voter fraud.

No, it's not. It's only too much when it would change the results of an election from what the result would have been otherwise.

The right wing myth is that voter fraud is rampant and massive. Voter fraud is actually petty and trifling. It's just not a serious problem.

In Ohio, Romney's problem wasn't voter fraud, it was his plan for reinstating the failed Bush Presidency's policies.

No worse then the left wing lunacy that voter id disenfranchises legitimate voters.

Forum List

Back