Ohio GOP found 17 whopping illegal voters. Obama wins.

Uhh...no, how does that make the conservative point? Are you saying in states that don't require IDs there's huge voter fraud? because there isn't.

Uhh, yes. In states that do not require an ID, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW if there is vote fraud occurring? Please, enlighten us.

Quite easy...you look into the names/status of the people that voted and see if their citizens or still living. In order to vote you still have to register to vote and to do that you need some kind of identity. Obviously this is a time-consuming and costly process, but it's definitely possible to see if each and every vote is legitimate.

Photo ID at the booth does not lower voter fraud...primarily because there simply isn't much voter fraud to begin with.

For every person who votes fraudulently one other persons right has been violated, that may mean yours. And as I said, you don't see all the rats you only catch the stupid ones.

Uhh...no, how does that make the conservative point? Are you saying in states that don't require IDs there's huge voter fraud? because there isn't.
Care to show where there isn't? CARE to back it UP?

The GOP, no less, of Ohio, investigated the issue. This wasn't Media Matters or MSNBC or Al Jazeera that investigated it. It was the GOPer Secretary of State, John Husted, who investigated it. He found only seventeen illegal voters in 2012 election. That's much less than the conservative movement led their followers to believe. Don't be mad at liberals. Be mad at conservative hucksters like Hans von Spakovsky of Heritage Foundation.

The police pulled over 1000 drivers nationwide (made up Statistic), how many more do you think speed, even a little?

The GOP, no less, of Ohio, investigated the issue. This wasn't Media Matters or MSNBC or Al Jazeera that investigated it. It was the GOPer Secretary of State, John Husted, who investigated it. He found only seventeen illegal voters in 2012 election. That's much less than the conservative movement led their followers to believe. Don't be mad at liberals. Be mad at conservative hucksters like Hans von Spakovsky of Heritage Foundation.

Whom said I was MAD? And by the way son? ANIMALS go MAD...HUMANS get angry. Nice Blame stream you have going there. And BY the way ONE illegal VOTE is too many. YOU miss my entire point as the PARTISAN HACK you are. I don't give a tinker's DAMN what ANY GOP hack did.

GET IT YET Velveeta>?

ONE illegal VOTE is too many

We have different definitions of 'too many'. Seventeen is a microscopic number compared to what I expected a GOP statewide investigation to uncover. I was expecting the GOP to "discover" thousands of illegal voters in the state, based on all the GOP hyperventilating and fuming on the issue. The whole 'voter fraud' issue is a joke. There are clearly more important things to worry about.
We do? Really? Under what premise? WHAT dictionary?

Keep digging Velveeta. YOU are losing and KNOW IT.

Ohio has proven, once again, that Voter ID does not stop the type of voter fraud which occurs.

You'd think it would finally start to sink in with the rubes that maybe their puppet masters have an entirely different reason for wanting Voter ID than the piss they drank about preventing voter fraud.

But no. It doesn't sink in. Which is not surprising since their mental slowness has been counted upon to support Voter ID in the first place.

Papers! Papers, please!

Last edited:
Ohio has proven, once again, that Voter ID does not stop the type of voter fraud which occurs.

You'd think it would finally start to sink in with the rubes that maybe their puppet masters have an entirely different reason for wanting Voter ID than the piss they drank about preventing voter fraud.

But no. It doesn't sink in. Which is not surprising since their mental retardation has been counted upon to support Voter ID in the first place.

Papers! Papers, please!
So why is the LEFT so opposed to Voter ID again? CARE to refresh us? Or IS this a RACE ISSUE?

The rubes think there is a lot of in-person voter fraud going on. They believe this because they don't know how to think critically.

Suppose you were wanting to swing an election by getting people to vote as other registered voters. How many fraudsters would you need to ensure you swung the election?

More than 17, that's for sure. You would need thousands.

The rubes actually believe there are thousands, if not millions, of fraudsters voting illegally. I've heard some of them claim it was in the millions. And if these fraudsters were asked for an ID, this would be stopped.

So here's how the masturbatory fantasy the rubes beat off to goes: A guy shows up to vote and says he is Joe Smuckatelli. The nice old lady checks the voter registration list in front of her and sees Joe Smuckatelli on the list. So she gives the nice young man a ballot and checks Joe Smuckatelli's name off the list.

But the nice young man is not Joe Smuckatelli. He's a marxist operative, and he's here to vote for Obama. Therefore, anyone who does not want to check this guy's ID must be a fellow traveler of the commies, right?

But this whole stupid masturbatory fantasy is not really happening, folks. There are not dozens, much less hundreds or thousands, of in-person fraudulent voting in your district going on. And if you spent more than 10 seconds thinking about it, you would know why.

So do you? Do you know why in-person voter fraud is extremely rare?

Last edited:
And so goes the liberal mantra that there is absolutely no voter fraud. This is like catching a mouse in your house, there are many more you don't see.

The state is currently dominated by the GOP, and the investigation was done by Republicans. They had every motivation to find and expose all the supposed voter fraud out there. They had every reason to bring into question the overwhelming win by Obama in the state. They found 17. If the investigation were led by Democrats, then maybe you could question the results as not accurate, but only maybe.

Sorry, loser. Most Ohioans refused to reimpose the failed Bush policies by electing Capt 1%, Mittskypoo.

So let me get this straight. According to you the state is Republican dominated. The investigation was done by Republicans. A 2 percent win is overwhelming. And the Republicans fixed the election in 2000 and 2004 but fixed the problem that would not allow them to do so in 2008 and 2012. Do you really listen to yourself? So what is it, the republicans are so dirty they fix elections but are so honest that they fixed the very system they used to fix the elections? Yes, Obama won and that made us all losers so at least we can agreed on that fact.

And so goes the liberal mantra that there is absolutely no voter fraud. This is like catching a mouse in your house, there are many more you don't see.

The state is currently dominated by the GOP, and the investigation was done by Republicans. They had every motivation to find and expose all the supposed voter fraud out there. They had every reason to bring into question the overwhelming win by Obama in the state. They found 17. If the investigation were led by Democrats, then maybe you could question the results as not accurate, but only maybe.

Sorry, loser. Most Ohioans refused to reimpose the failed Bush policies by electing Capt 1%, Mittskypoo.

So let me get this straight. According to you the state is Republican dominated. The investigation was done by Republicans. A 2 percent win is overwhelming. And the Republicans fixed the election in 2000 and 2004 but fixed the problem that would not allow them to do so in 2008 and 2012. Do you really listen to yourself? So what is it, the republicans are so dirty they fix elections but are so honest that they fixed the very system they used to fix the elections? Yes, Obama won and that made us all losers so at least we can agreed on that fact.

Velveeta is a double-dealer...speaks with TWO faces...

But no. It doesn't sink in. Which is not surprising since their mental retardation has been counted upon to support Voter ID in the first place.

Papers! Papers, please!
So why is the LEFT so opposed to Voter ID again? CARE to refresh us? Or IS this a RACE ISSUE?

Why do alleged "Conservatives" want additional government hurdles which clearly do not work? Why are you demanding more government between you and your vote?

You know what I call someone who demands more government intervention, more red tape, more government expenditure, when it has been demonstrated over and over and over to be useless? I call those people "Liberals".

I really do.

The rubes think there is a lot of in-person voter fraud going on. They believe this because they don't know how to think critically.

Suppose you were wanting to swing an election by getting people to vote as other registered voters. How many fraudsters would you need to ensure you swung the election?

So the rubes believe there are thousands, if not millions, of fraudsters voting illegally. I've heard some of them claim it was in the millions. And if these fraudsters were asked for an ID, this would be stopped.

But here's the thing: A guy shows up to vote and says he is Joe Smuckatelli. The nice old lady checks the voter registration list in front of her and sees Joe Smuckatelli on the list. So she gives the nice young man a ballot and checks Joe Smuckatelli's name off the list.

But the nice young man is not Joe Smuckatelli. He's a marxist operative, and he's here to vote for Obama. Therefore, anyone who does not want to check this guy's ID must be a fellow traveler of the commies, right?

But this whole stupid masturbatory fantasy is not really happening, folks. There are not dozens, much less hundreds or thousands, of in-person fraudulent voting in your district going on. And if you spent more than 10 seconds thinking about it, you would know why.

So do you? Do you know why this is not happening?

I think we rubes that are actually old enough remember the fix being in for Kennedy. It is hard to forget. And please don't tell me that there is no "fix" at least on the local level. We know for a fact that the voter fraud that has been exposed was from the democrat side. I say dip our thumbs in ink, if it is good enough for Iraq it is good enough for us.

Getting the right kind of ID which satisfies the Voter ID requirements is a bigger burden on the poor and the elderly. Since the poor vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, it does not take a genius to understand the real motives behind Voter ID when you realize it does not stop fraud. If you can make it more difficult for the poor to vote, that can work to the GOP's advantage.

Your ideology has to be completely bankrupt if you have to resort to these kinds of tactics. Something to think about, kids.

Or perhaps there is another reason. Perhaps a more sinister one. Perhaps some people have a reason for wanting us to all have identity papers. Just look how many rubes buy into the bogus "you have to have ID to buy beer" argument. They can't even see how stupid that argument is, but it makes them comfortable with the idea of having to carry identity papers at all times.

Get the rubes to accept a requirement for carrying identity papers in bits and pieces.

REAL ID Act of 2005

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

My, what big powers you have, Nanny!

The better to control your movements, my dear!

4r3qdk.jpg

Last edited:

Papers! Papers, please!

Why do alleged "Conservatives" want additional government hurdles which clearly do not work? Why are you demanding more government between you and your vote?

You know what I call someone who demands more government intervention, more red tape, more government expenditure, when it has been demonstrated over and over and over to be useless? I call those people "Liberals".

I really do.

OMG what is with you people? Elections for political position is nothing but the government. What in the hell can't the liberal left at least throw one carrot at the conservative left? What the hell is wrong with voter id? Absolutely nothing. You need iD for many things voting should be one of them. Drive without an id and you broke the law. In my state if you hunt without a photo id you violated the law. But the most sacred of rights and the left doesn't give a damn if it is violated. Worse yet they won't even throw conservatives a bone. One would think that the left would say, OK you on the right are right voter id is needed. Then when the right loses elections you could gloat all the more.

So the rubes believe there are thousands, if not millions, of fraudsters voting illegally. I've heard some of them claim it was in the millions. And if these fraudsters were asked for an ID, this would be stopped.

But here's the thing: A guy shows up to vote and says he is Joe Smuckatelli. The nice old lady checks the voter registration list in front of her and sees Joe Smuckatelli on the list. So she gives the nice young man a ballot and checks Joe Smuckatelli's name off the list.

I think we rubes that are actually old enough remember the fix being in for Kennedy. It is hard to forget. And please don't tell me that there is no "fix" at least on the local level. We know for a fact that the voter fraud that has been exposed was from the democrat side. I say dip our thumbs in ink, if it is good enough for Iraq it is good enough for us.

So I will take that as a no. You do not know why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

Do you need a hint?

Also, I see you have not supported your claim that the person you were addressing (velvtacheez) ever said there was 0 fraud.

Last edited:

Uhh, yes. In states that do not require an ID, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW if there is vote fraud occurring? Please, enlighten us.

Quite easy...you look into the names/status of the people that voted and see if their citizens or still living. In order to vote you still have to register to vote and to do that you need some kind of identity. Obviously this is a time-consuming and costly process, but it's definitely possible to see if each and every vote is legitimate.

Photo ID at the booth does not lower voter fraud...primarily because there simply isn't much voter fraud to begin with.

And especially since the kind of fraud which does occur does not occur at the voting booth.

It occurs with absentee ballots, poll workers stuffing the ballot box, and fraudulent voter registration. None of which is stopped by Voter ID.

Getting the right kind of ID which satisfies the Voter ID requirements is a bigger burden on the poor and the elderly. Since the poor vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, it does not take a genius to understand the real motives behind Voter ID when you realize it does not stop fraud. If you can make it more difficult for the poor to vote, that can work to the GOP's advantage.

Your ideology has to be completely bankrupt if you have to resort to these kinds of tactics. Something to think about, kids.

Or perhaps there is another reason. Perhaps a more sinister one. Perhaps some people have a reason for wanting us to all have identity papers. Just look how many rubes buy into the bogus "you have to have ID to buy beer" argument. They can't even see how stupid that argument is, but it makes them comfortable with the idea of having to carry identity papers at all times.

Get the rubes to accept a requirement for carrying identity papers in bits and pieces.

REAL ID Act of 2005

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

My, what big powers you have, Nanny!

The better to control your movements, my dear!

4r3qdk.jpg

Oh for crying out loud the poor can get free cell phones, welfare and food stamps. Getting a photo id that is provided FREE from the state doesn't seem like too much of a burden. The real truth is that, as you say, the left is worried they may lose one illegal voter.

And especially since the kind of fraud which does occur does not occur at the voting booth.

It occurs with absentee ballots, poll workers stuffing the ballot box, and fraudulent voter registration. None of which is stopped by Voter ID.

Oh my gosh now you have my head spinning. I thought the liberal mantra is that there was not significant fraud. Now you are outlining all the ways it is perpetrated.

I say if a person can't show up to vote on the day of the election with an id then they don't need to vote. EXCEPT the military.

Oh for crying out loud the poor can get free cell phones, welfare and food stamps. Getting a photo id that is provided FREE from the state doesn't seem like too much of a burden. The real truth is that, as you say, the left is worried they may lose one illegal voter.

I have asked several times for you to support your claim about some "liberal mantra" that NO voter fraud occurs. I have also asked you support your claim that velvtacheez ever said there was 0 voter fraud. If you cannot support these claims, then you are a liar and need to stop parroting the voices in your head which utter these lies.

And it is pretty clear you have no idea why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

If you did know why it was so rare, you would understand why Voter ID is not necessary.

So I will take that as a no. You do not know why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

Do you need a hint?

Also, I see you have not supported your claim that the person you were addressing (velvtacheez) ever said there was 0 fraud.

Oh I see you are now asking and then answering the questions for me. I have no idea how wide spread is voter fraud, and neither do YOU. I don't think Obama won because of voter fraud, I think he won because the electorate is stupid.

What I do know is that it would be very hard to prove in-person fraud after the fact.

Anything greater then zero fraud deprives someone of their rights under the COTUS.

Forum List

Back