Ohio GOP found 17 whopping illegal voters. Obama wins.

I know there are ways to encrypt the signal. No use letting the Russians know how someone voted. But to hid the signal being sent out, how do you perform that function? What if you are in the MET and a signal is sent from a submarine. Do you really believe that the Russians don't have the technology to know it was sent? Doesn't matter what the signal said they would know it was sent. But then again I was on a sub in the early 70s so maybe things have changed. I know one thing, if I were on a sub inside a Russian port, and they do go there, I would not send a message of any sort.
NOT with the ALGORITHIMS available. Believe me. I work for LAW ENFORCEMENT...and you should see their stuff...you think the Military isn't more sophisticated?

Trust me. The Russians know JACK.

I believe you, it is just that there is, in my opinion, a deference between know a signal was sent and what is in that signal. But thing change it has been a very long time. At any rate, the Navy is not going to send a signal of how someone voted, in my opinion.

Do they now transmit through the water?
Easily. Do you realize the Antennas laid about on ALL ocean floors? ALL subs are tuned to them.

The Earth itself is an antenna of sorts at the LOW frequencies used.

Trust me. Hell? I knew this shit when I was in the USAF.

NOT with the ALGORITHIMS available. Believe me. I work for LAW ENFORCEMENT...and you should see their stuff...you think the Military isn't more sophisticated?

Trust me. The Russians know JACK.

I believe you, it is just that there is, in my opinion, a deference between know a signal was sent and what is in that signal. But thing change it has been a very long time. At any rate, the Navy is not going to send a signal of how someone voted, in my opinion.

Easily. Do you realize the Antennas laid about on ALL ocean floors? ALL subs are tuned to them.

Communication with submarines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Communication with submarines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ELF...Look, been in RADIO all my life...thanks for the link...I knew this stuff. ;)

HELL YES. (Military excepted)

Why should the military be exempt? Why shouldn't they have to show up at a poll to vote? Set up a poll on a base and let them vote there.

Otherwise, it's just hypocrisy.

What if they are not close to the base ?

Too bad.

How do you know some Kazakis aren't voting?

Sorry. If your standards is that fraud can happen in America and we need ID, it can happen just as easy, if not easier, abroad. Do you know how corrupt some mail systems are?

If Americans in the country need photo ID, so do Americans abroad. It's total hypocrisy to say otherwise.

Last edited:
HELL YES. (Military excepted)

Why should the military be exempt? Why shouldn't they have to show up at a poll to vote? Set up a poll on a base and let them vote there.

I can agree with that. But it seems to me that if we limited the absentee vote to just military it would be easy to regulate. I was on a submarine, not exactly sure how we would have sent in our vote when we were under water for 70 days at a time. But I guess we could have sent out a message and risked our mission.

You speak as someone who never served in the military. If you had you would realize how hard it would be to implement your suggestion for all of the military.

First, thank you for your service.

Second, I think the military should be allowed to vote by absentee ballot.

However, this isn't about voter fraud. This is about winning elections and convincing YOU that its about voter fraud. It's about disenfranchising people who generally don't vote Republican.

Republicans don't make absentee ballots an issue, though it's by far and away the easiest way to commit voter fraud. Why? Because Americans most likely to use absentee ballots are the military and old people, who tend to vote Republican.

I can agree with that. But it seems to me that if we limited the absentee vote to just military it would be easy to regulate. I was on a submarine, not exactly sure how we would have sent in our vote when we were under water for 70 days at a time. But I guess we could have sent out a message and risked our mission.

You speak as someone who never served in the military. If you had you would realize how hard it would be to implement your suggestion for all of the military.

However, this isn't about voter fraud. This is about winning elections and convincing YOU that its about voter fraud. It's about disenfranchising people who generally don't vote Republican.

Republicans don't make absentee ballots an issue, though it's by far and away the easiest way to commit voter fraud. Why? Because Americans most likely to use absentee ballots are the military and old people, who tend to vote Republican.

I don't doubt that partisan politics is at the root of all of this. However, there is no compelling reason I have heard to not make the electoral process as sterile as possible. Unlike the policy differences I have with them; those are matters of opinion and philosophy.

In this case, the matter is right and wrong. If there is corruption and you know there is corruption, just accepting it without any action to correct it is counter to what I think are American values.

Further, the low amounts of fraud we hear reported are, again, in my view, not representative of actual fraud. For example, if there are 20 arrests in one weekend in Chicago, does that mean that there were 20 crimes? More than likely there were much more than that. I doubt there were thousands but there were more than 20.

Any voter fraud sucks. Each fraudulent vote steals a vote away from someone who cast theirs legitimately. No one should like this or dismiss it...Republican or Democrat.

The real fraud is when you block thousands of people from voting in an effort to stop 17 illegal votes

Name a single legitimate voter who was illegally prevented from voting. Anywhere in the United States. Provide a link so we can all scrutinize. Thanks.

You can change the law to make anything legal. But is it ethical or moral?

This is what happens when polling places are closed or reduced. There were no long lines in any Republican district. Startling coincidence, wouldn't you agree?
article-glitch-1106.jpg

For many liberals this seems to be their 2nd amendment. When asked why they don't want sensible picture IDs for casting a ballot if they were free, the response is (if you get one) "just cuz" . When you ask a gun nut why he's against sensible gun laws that protect people, you get (in essence) the same response, "just cuz."

I am completely consistent. Absentee ballots should be few and far between so people need to show up to the polling place with an id. Then there would be absolutely not question and either side would have to shut up. There will be other problems, like long waiting lines. I disagree that absentee ballot fraud is restricted to republicans, if anything both sides engage in it. Only thing is republicans must be better at it because it seems to be mostly democrats that get caught.

Uhh...no, how does that make the conservative point? Are you saying in states that don't require IDs there's huge voter fraud? because there isn't.

Uhh, yes. In states that do not require an ID, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW if there is vote fraud occurring? Please, enlighten us.

Quite easy...you look into the names/status of the people that voted and see if their citizens or still living. In order to vote you still have to register to vote and to do that you need some kind of identity. Obviously this is a time-consuming and costly process, but it's definitely possible to see if each and every vote is legitimate.

Photo ID at the booth does not lower voter fraud...primarily because there simply isn't much voter fraud to begin with.

So time consuming and costly that no one does it...but you're just SURE there isn't any fraud. Telling just how full of shit you are.

Fox News: Did 17 illegal voters in Ohio steal the 2012 election?

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced Wednesday that his office found 17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election -- and has referred the case for possible prosecution... Husted also found that 274 non-citizens remain on the voting rolls. President Obama beat Mitt Romney in Ohio by just 2 percentage points in November 2012.

=================================================

So Obama won by 166,272 votes officially. Assuming the 17 votes were for the winner, minus 17, that's 166256. Obama wins, going away.

The Right Wing Myth & Legend of massive Democratic voter fraud? An epic loser.

Conservatives, you can shut up now about massive "voter fraud".

I doubt everything you've written here but just FYI:

Both the turnout and margin of victory were down from 2008, when Obama defeated Republican John McCain. But the 5,580,822 people who cast ballots in this year's presidential race were the third most in Ohio history, behind only 2008 and 2004.

The final tally shows Obama with 2,827,621 votes (50.7 percent) to Romney's 2,661,407 votes (47.7 percent). Another 91,794 people voted for other candidates.

The Democrat did especially well in the tabulations since the initial unofficial tally was released the day after the election. Obama won nearly two-thirds of the votes added since then, mostly from provisional or late-arriving absentee ballots.

Though Obama's margin of victory was smaller than in 2008, when he defeated McCain by 262,224 votes, he did win by more votes than Republican George Bush did in both 2004 (118,601) and 2000 (165,019).

Barack Obama won Ohio by 166,214 votes, final tally shows | cleveland.com

7-17-13 Ex-poll worker sentenced to prison for illegal voting, The Cincinnati Enquirer

5-28-13 Poll worker convicted of voting fraud, The Cincinnati Enquirer

2-23-13 The case of the phantom ballots: an electoral whodunit, The Miami Herald

2-12-13 Vote fraud charges expected, The Cincinnati Enquirer

2-8-13 Obama supporter and poll worker subpoenaed for election fraud in Ohio

2-6-13 Investigation of possible vote fraud heats up, Zanesville Times Recorder

11-29-12 Clackamas Woman Indicted For Voter Fraud

10-17-12 3 people indicted for felony vote fraud in Franklin County, Ohio

9-21-12 Prosecutors Investigating Shelly Silver's Kids Over Voter-Fraud Allegations

9-20-12 Three noncitizens charged with voter fraud in Iowa

9-14-12 New Albany mayoral primary candidate indicted on voter fraud charges

9-5-12 Ark. lawmaker pleads guilty to election charge

7-18-12 Philly election official details examples of voter fraud

7-17-12 W. VA county official charged in vote fraud probe

7-13-12 Sunland Park investigation leads to additional voter fraud charges

7-2-12 State Police investigate Espanola voter fraud

6-26-12 Gilchrist indicted for voter fraud in Ohio

We will be voting on the internet in a decade or two...but we'll all be using retina scan by then.

You know...a simple photo and thumbprint on the SSN could take care of all of this...

Any voter fraud is too much voter fraud.

Meh, not really.

Incidence this low would indicate it is not a widespread or serious problem.

Maybe instead of trying to find excuses to keep minorities from voting (because then they'll only want to do it more!) the GOP could concentrate on giving minorities reasons to vote for them.

Ending the race-baiting would be nice. Maybe not putting the interests of the wealthy above everyone else, that would work, too.

We will be voting on the internet in a decade or two...but we'll all be using retina scan by then.

You know...a simple photo and thumbprint on the SSN could take care of all of this...

for once we agree on something. preventing voter fraud is very easy. But, the reality is that the dem party does not want to prevent voter fraud and dems do everything possible to ensure that fraudulent voting can continue.

No one in the USA has been disenfranchised and prevented from voting.

Someone said they have to stand in lines---BFD, those same people stand in lines for the latest Jordan shoe or the newest CD release.

Meh, not really.

Maybe instead of trying to find excuses to keep minorities from voting (because then they'll only want to do it more!) the GOP could concentrate on giving minorities reasons to vote for them.

Ending the race-baiting would be nice. Maybe not putting the interests of the wealthy above everyone else, that would work, too.

Wow, thats rich. When did Sharpton and Jackson become republicans?

Meh, not really.

Wow, thats rich. When did Sharpton and Jackson become republicans?

Welfare Queens
Willie Horton
White Hands Ad
Playboy Mansion Ad
Birth Certificate

Sorry, guy, the race baiting is all on you folks.

Fox News: Did 17 illegal voters in Ohio steal the 2012 election?

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced Wednesday that his office found 17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election -- and has referred the case for possible prosecution... Husted also found that 274 non-citizens remain on the voting rolls. President Obama beat Mitt Romney in Ohio by just 2 percentage points in November 2012.

=================================================

So Obama won by 166,272 votes officially. Assuming the 17 votes were for the winner, minus 17, that's 166256. Obama wins, going away.

The Right Wing Myth & Legend of massive Democratic voter fraud? An epic loser.

Conservatives, you can shut up now about massive "voter fraud".

Then what are you worried about, douchebag?

Why all the fuss?

Why all the uproar?

Why all the faux outrage?

We both know, don't we?

It's because dimocrap scum are VERY good at cheating the vote and that it is VERY difficult to find AFTER the fact.

The ONLY way to stop illegal and fraudulent voting is AT THE BALLOT BOX...... BEFORE the vote is cast. Once the vote is cast, it is virtually impossible to prove there was fraud because.... In case you're too stupid to notice....... We have this thing called a SECRET BALLOT in this Country.

dimocraps cheat. dimocraps steal elections.

We both know it. That's why you don't want voter ID. Because without it, you can continue to steal elections.

People like you need to be dealt with

Forum List

Back