Ohio GOP found 17 whopping illegal voters. Obama wins.

Oh for crying out loud the poor can get free cell phones, welfare and food stamps. Getting a photo id that is provided FREE from the state doesn't seem like too much of a burden. The real truth is that, as you say, the left is worried they may lose one illegal voter.

I have asked several times for you to support your claim about some "liberal mantra" that NO voter fraud occurs. I have also asked you support your claim that velvtacheez ever said there was 0 voter fraud. If you cannot support these claims, then you are a liar and need to stop parroting the voices in your head which utter these lies.

And it is pretty clear you have no idea why in-person voter fraud is so rare.

If you did know why it was so rare, you would understand why Voter ID is not necessary.

If you asked several times I didn't see it. But now I do and I waited to see that very observation. I said what I said because cheese made the claim that the right was saying there was ....enormous voter fraud. (I can't think of the word cheese used). So if he/she is going to engage in hyperbole then I guess I can too.

Last edited:
Oh I see you are now asking and then answering the questions for me. I have no idea how wide spread is voter fraud, and neither do YOU. I don't think Obama won because of voter fraud, I think he won because the electorate is stupid.

You lied. You said the "liberal mantra" was that there is no fraud. You said velvtacheez said there was 0 fraud. These were lies.

This is what the voices in your head tell you. You imagine these things and then say them out loud in public. You really need to see someone about that.

Everyone knows there is fraud. It is just that intelligent people know that in-person voter fraud is very rare, and that Voter ID does not prevent the fraud which does occur. Ohio has just proven that, as have several other states which have Voter ID.

What I do know is that it would be very hard to prove in-person fraud after the fact.

Nope. Any large scale in-person fraud would be immediately exposed and proven. You are just very dim and don't understand how that can be. You have swallowed so much piss from your puppet masters you are incapable of thinking for yourself, which is exactly what they want.

They count on it.

Last edited:
Oh I see you are now asking and then answering the questions for me. I have no idea how wide spread is voter fraud, and neither do YOU. I don't think Obama won because of voter fraud, I think he won because the electorate is stupid.

You lied. You said the "liberal mantra" was that there is no fraud. You said velvtacheez said there was 0 fraud. These were lies.

This is what the voices in your head tell you. You imagine these things and then say them out loud in public. You really need to see someone about that.

Everyone knows there is fraud. It is just that intelligent people know that in-person voter fraud is very rare, and that Voter ID does not prevent the fraud which does occur. Ohio has just proven that, as have several other states which have Voter ID.

What I do know is that it would be very hard to prove in-person fraud after the fact.

Nope. Any large scale in-person fraud would be immediately exposed and proven. You are just very dim and don't understand how that can be. You have swallowed so much piss from your puppet masters you are incapable of thinking for yourself, which is exactly what they want.

They count on it.

Produce the quotes or shut up asswipe.

You just proved voter fraud took place, but making sure people are who and what they say they are is suppression ?

So you think we should ban absentee ballots? The only people who should be allowed to vote are those who show up at the ballot box and show a government ID?

HELL YES. (Military excepted)

Of course I am not surprised you are doubling down on your idiocy.

And so goes the liberal mantra that there is absolutely no voter fraud. This is like catching a mouse in your house, there are many more you don't see.

Exactly. Liberals like to pretend that the only cheaters are the few who get caught. If Romney had received OVER 100% of the eligible votes in certain areas, an all-scale investigation would have been underway.

It's important for everyone to understand how the real cheating is going on. We haven't even begun to look for it and Dems will fight any means of uncovering this.

Only fraudulent registrations, illegal voters and people voting twice will be caught and that is the least of the illegal voting problems.

There are tons of ballots that go unused each election because the majority of legal registered voters don't bother to show up at the polls. What happens to those unused ballots? Dishonest poll workers could cast them and simply check off names of registered voters that don't show up. Any audit would show that the ballots were cast by legally registered voters. This may explain the trunk load of ballots cast for Al Franken after the count was complete.

The only way to find out if the unused ballots are being used by the poll workers or those counting the votes would be to call each person whose name was checked off and ask if they did indeed vote. Of course, you cannot ask who they voted for and it doesn't matter, but we do need to know if those people voted at all.

The system currently allows easy cheating. The best way to minimize it would be to update all voter rolls and have people re-register if they intend to vote. Those that don't vote likely won't bother. Most are registered through motor-voter registration and many might not take the time to register otherwise. We need to eliminate the millions of unused ballots that could too easily be used by cheaters. Voter ID be slightly helpful, though too many dishonest people involved in the voting process could still cheat. There is a lot we could do to ensure that our voting process remains honest. Anyone against updating the rolls to delete deceased people, those who have moved or illegal aliens will continue to make false claims of voter suppression. Only the legal voters are disenfranchised when cheating goes on.

Liberals don't touch the subject of the election results where certain areas had over 100% of the voters cast a ballot for Obama. It's impossible, yet they accept it without question.

You just proved voter fraud took place, but making sure people are who and what they say they are is suppression ?

So you think we should ban absentee ballots? The only people who should be allowed to vote are those who show up at the ballot box and show a government ID?

Why should the military be exempt? Why shouldn't they have to show up at a poll to vote? Set up a poll on a base and let them vote there.

Otherwise, it's just hypocrisy.

Why should the military be exempt? Why shouldn't they have to show up at a poll to vote? Set up a poll on a base and let them vote there.

What if they are not close to the base ?

Oh for crying out loud the poor can get free cell phones, welfare and food stamps. Getting a photo id that is provided FREE from the state doesn't seem like too much of a burden. The real truth is that, as you say, the left is worried they may lose one illegal voter.

I have asked several times for you to support your claim about some "liberal mantra" that NO voter fraud occurs. I have also asked you support your claim that velvtacheez ever said there was 0 voter fraud. If you cannot support these claims, then you are a liar and need to stop parroting the voices in your head which utter these lies.

If you did know why it was so rare, you would understand why Voter ID is not necessary.

If you asked several times I didn't see it. But now I do and I waited to see that very observation. I said what I said because cheese made the claim that the right was saying there was ....enormous voter fraud. (I can't think of the word cheese used). So if he/she is going to engage in hyperbole then I guess I can too.

Just think GUBMINT Cheese and ya got it pat! ;)

I can agree with that. But it seems to me that if we limited the absentee vote to just military it would be easy to regulate. I was on a submarine, not exactly sure how we would have sent in our vote when we were under water for 70 days at a time. But I guess we could have sent out a message and risked our mission.

You speak as someone who never served in the military. If you had you would realize how hard it would be to implement your suggestion for all of the military.

Just think GUBMINT Cheese and ya got it pat! ;)

Does a person need to produce a photo id to receive "GUBMINT" cheese? :lol:

I can agree with that. But it seems to me that if we limited the absentee vote to just military it would be easy to regulate. I was on a submarine, not exactly sure how we would have sent in our vote when we were under water for 70 days at a time. But I guess we could have sent out a message and risked our mission.

You speak as someone who never served in the military. If you had you would realize how hard it would be to implement your suggestion for all of the military.
How did you guys do it? And done through LOW BAND transmission... It's called ENCRYPTION. You should know this my friend. I work with it daily. ;)

And so goes the liberal mantra that there is absolutely no voter fraud. This is like catching a mouse in your house, there are many more you don't see.

Exactly. Liberals like to pretend that the only cheaters are the few who get caught. If Romney had received OVER 100% of the eligible votes in certain areas, an all-scale investigation would have been underway.

It's important for everyone to understand how the real cheating is going on. We haven't even begun to look for it and Dems will fight any means of uncovering this.

Only fraudulent registrations, illegal voters and people voting twice will be caught and that is the least of the illegal voting problems.

There are tons of ballots that go unused each election because the majority of legal registered voters don't bother to show up at the polls. What happens to those unused ballots? Dishonest poll workers could cast them and simply check off names of registered voters that don't show up. Any audit would show that the ballots were cast by legally registered voters. This may explain the trunk load of ballots cast for Al Franken after the count was complete.

The only way to find out if the unused ballots are being used by the poll workers or those counting the votes would be to call each person whose name was checked off and ask if they did indeed vote. Of course, you cannot ask who they voted for and it doesn't matter, but we do need to know if those people voted at all.

The system currently allows easy cheating. The best way to minimize it would be to update all voter rolls and have people re-register if they intend to vote. Those that don't vote likely won't bother. Most are registered through motor-voter registration and many might not take the time to register otherwise. We need to eliminate the millions of unused ballots that could too easily be used by cheaters. Voter ID be slightly helpful, though too many dishonest people involved in the voting process could still cheat. There is a lot we could do to ensure that our voting process remains honest. Anyone against updating the rolls to delete deceased people, those who have moved or illegal aliens will continue to make false claims of voter suppression. Only the legal voters are disenfranchised when cheating goes on.

Liberals don't touch the subject of the election results where certain areas had over 100% of the voters cast a ballot for Obama. It's impossible, yet they accept it without question.

I really don't know how wide spread is the cheating. But I think for the good of the country we should do as much as we can to ensure it isn't happening. Like wearing a seat belt. I only needed one once but I wear it all the time.

How did you guys do it? And done through LOW BAND transmission... It's called ENCRYPTION. You should know this my friend. I work with it daily. ;)

I know there are ways to encrypt the signal. No use letting the Russians know how someone voted. But to hid the signal being sent out, how do you perform that function? What if you are in the MET and a signal is sent from a submarine. Do you really believe that the Russians don't have the technology to know it was sent? Doesn't matter what the signal said they would know it was sent. But then again I was on a sub in the early 70s so maybe things have changed. I know one thing, if I were on a sub inside a Russian port, and they do go there, I would not send a message of any sort.

BTW, in my day a sub could not send or receive signals when underwater. Either a trailing floating antenna was used or a mast need raised to receive a signal. To send a signal a mast needed raised. Which if done exposes the sub.

I know there are ways to encrypt the signal. No use letting the Russians know how someone voted. But to hid the signal being sent out, how do you perform that function? What if you are in the MET and a signal is sent from a submarine. Do you really believe that the Russians don't have the technology to know it was sent? Doesn't matter what the signal said they would know it was sent. But then again I was on a sub in the early 70s so maybe things have changed. I know one thing, if I were on a sub inside a Russian port, and they do go there, I would not send a message of any sort.
NOT with the ALGORITHIMS available. Believe me. I work for LAW ENFORCEMENT...and you should see their stuff...you think the Military isn't more sophisticated?

Trust me. The Russians know JACK.

NOT with the ALGORITHIMS available. Believe me. I work for LAW ENFORCEMENT...and you should see their stuff...you think the Military isn't more sophisticated?

Trust me. The Russians know JACK.

I believe you, it is just that there is, in my opinion, a difference between know a signal was sent and what is in that signal. But thing change it has been a very long time. At any rate, the Navy is not going to send a signal of how someone voted, in my opinion.

Do they now transmit through the water?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back