Ohio GOP sticks voters with $3 million bill after refusing to fund postage for mail-in ballots

These are not the true actions of conservatives supporting the people. Name one nation where the people must pay postage to vote by mail?
who pays for the postage and the electoral process in France?...

I am a USA citizen who happens to live in France. Its a shame that as a conservative I must vote for Biden to break the herd mentality in the Republican party which is no longer the party of conservatism, but is now the party of Trump.
ok great.....now try answering the question i asked...

The French don't pay postage for voting.

Again, they defeated a REPUBLICAN measure to funded the postage, and you monkeys are going on about Democrats, yall some programmed party chimp attack dogs
It's obvious then that the democrats, since they did NOT propose the funding, are engaging in voter suppression. How can you support such atrocities? Vote Republican, the nation you save just may be yours.

To vote Republican today would be voting for a citizen to be a slave for Trump.

The courts will fix this. You can't charge people to vote.
No different than paying for gas to vote in person.

And yet it is. Watch. The state will pay.
No, it isn’t. If I have to buy the gas to vote in person I am being charged to vote. You are trying to have it both ways.
If I have to take off work to vote and my company doesn't pay for my time, I'm being charged.

What is Election Mail?

It’s any item mailed to or from authorized election officials that enables citizens to participate in the voting process — including ballots, voter registration cards, absentee voting applications and polling place notifications.

I would say that the issue is well covered by USPS..
you forgot the worst of all election mail.....the political bullshit that the candidates mail out....
If you read the USPS website POLITICAL MAIL is NOT covered... Only official balloting is.

These Republican Trump bootlickers are hellbent on voter suppression
You are such a fucking idiot....

Auto stamped envelops do not get POSTMARKED and stamped envelopes do (ink cost savings done under previous administrations - thank Obama and Biden). Ballots have a deadline and the POSTMARK is how they determine if the ballot was completed and sent on time.

This was done to ensure voter integrity and if you dont have the money you can still drop your ballot off at a polling place where they will check your identity and voting area before accepting it.

Gawd you idiots are so gullible..

The leftist dems plan on counting ballots for several weeks after the election. It's been the plan all along. Count until they have enough to win the electoral college.
All mail in ballots will be required to have a postmark to be accepted. To ensure this USPS has enabled postmarking of all envelopes with or without postage that are deemed voting mail.

USPS is taking away the ability of magical ballots just appearing out of thin air..
you said above that auto stamped envelops do not get postmarked....

Again, they defeated a REPUBLICAN measure to funded the postage, and you monkeys are going on about Democrats, yall some programmed party chimp attack dogs
It's obvious then that the democrats, since they did NOT propose the funding, are engaging in voter suppression. How can you support such atrocities? Vote Republican, the nation you save just may be yours.

Quick! Try to make it about TRUMP!, stat!

You are such a fucking idiot....

Auto stamped envelops do not get POSTMARKED and stamped envelopes do (ink cost savings done under previous administrations - thank Obama and Biden). Ballots have a deadline and the POSTMARK is how they determine if the ballot was completed and sent on time.

This was done to ensure voter integrity and if you dont have the money you can still drop your ballot off at a polling place where they will check your identity and voting area before accepting it.

Gawd you idiots are so gullible..

The leftist dems plan on counting ballots for several weeks after the election. It's been the plan all along. Count until they have enough to win the electoral college.
All mail in ballots will be required to have a postmark to be accepted. To ensure this USPS has enabled postmarking of all envelopes with or without postage that are deemed voting mail.

USPS is taking away the ability of magical ballots just appearing out of thin air..
you said above that auto stamped envelops do not get postmarked....
That was the policy up until about two weeks ago... Now they are enabling it so that there is no question on ballots.

These are not the true actions of conservatives supporting the people. Name one nation where the people must pay postage to vote by mail?
who pays for the postage and the electoral process in France?...

I am a USA citizen who happens to live in France. Its a shame that as a conservative I must vote for Biden to break the herd mentality in the Republican party which is no longer the party of conservatism, but is now the party of Trump.
ok great.....now try answering the question i asked...

The French don't pay postage for voting.
so who pays the postage?....

so be a slave for the democrats....

No, it isn’t. If I have to buy the gas to vote in person I am being charged to vote. You are trying to have it both ways.
If I have to take off work to vote and my company doesn't pay for my time, I'm being charged.

If you vote by mail you will not have that problem.

Hence absentee voting, which we've had for a long time. No need to monkey with that at all.

As a right of center conservative as a black man I will never be a slave to any party, thus I'm a registered independent and former Republican. You must be a slave for Trump.

Hence absentee voting, which we've had for a long time. No need to monkey with that at all.

It was always free and should stay that way. The Republitards in office are only trying to carry out Trump's bidding to suppressing mail in voting.

What is Election Mail?

It’s any item mailed to or from authorized election officials that enables citizens to participate in the voting process — including ballots, voter registration cards, absentee voting applications and polling place notifications.

you forgot the worst of all election mail.....the political bullshit that the candidates mail out....
If you read the USPS website POLITICAL MAIL is NOT covered... Only official balloting is.
i dont need to read it i delivered the shit for many years and you asked what is election mail.....the shit that the candidates send out is election mail....

The Corrupt Democratic Party is opposed to Democracy and the Right to Vote.
This is why they use Mass Voter fraud to deny American Citizens their Right to Vote.
They want a one Party country like Venezuela.

As a right of center conservative as a black man I will never be a slave to any party, thus I'm a registered independent and former Republican. You must be a slave for Trump.
yea i love trump.....so you will be a slave for the democrats?...you aint an independent if you are beholding to one of the parties....an independent has problems with both parties....you only seem to have problems with one....

What is Election Mail?

i dont need to read it i delivered the shit for many years and you asked what is election mail.....the shit that the candidates send out is election mail....
Not according to USPS.. Political mail is differnt. The ballots all have a bar code on them which triggers marking just as all official voting mail does.. The readers and sorters use this bar code for fast tracking and delivery.

It was always free and should stay that way. The Republitards in office are only trying to carry out Trump's bidding to suppressing mail in voting.
its not free, someone is paying the postage.....

its not free, someone is paying the postage.....

Its for voting, so regardless no one should be paying for s stamp to vote.

Forum List

Back