Ohio GOP sticks voters with $3 million bill after refusing to fund postage for mail-in ballots

The only nail-in ballots that should even be accepted are Absentee Ballots requested by the voter personally, with an explanation of why they cannot appear in-person to vote.

We need to be making it more DIFFICULT for the 90% of the American public thst shouldn’t be allowed to vote to begin with.

What was Trump's excuse? Other presidents were able to vote on election day.
And if he flew to Florida to vote in person you would piss your Depends about him wasting tax dollars instead of voting absentee.

STFU.

Every other president has been able to vote in person. Do you have examples where anyone complained?
Trump isn't every other President. Don't try to deny you would whine, piss, and moan no matter how Trump voted.

I'm not the one complaining how people vote. You are.
I am? Show the post of mine complaining how people vote.

And it is YOU complaining how Trump votes, Dummy.

I'm not complaining. I'm saying I and many others are going to vote the same way.

The next thing they are going to want is to be paid for voting. It does take a couple of minutes of valuable Netflix or Call of Duty time away from these poor, unfortunate souls and we all know their time is extremely valuable.

The only nail-in ballots that should even be accepted are Absentee Ballots requested by the voter personally, with an explanation of why they cannot appear in-person to vote.

We need to be making it more DIFFICULT for the 90% of the American public thst shouldn’t be allowed to vote to begin with.

And if he flew to Florida to vote in person you would piss your Depends about him wasting tax dollars instead of voting absentee.

STFU.

Every other president has been able to vote in person. Do you have examples where anyone complained?
Trump isn't every other President. Don't try to deny you would whine, piss, and moan no matter how Trump voted.

I'm not complaining. I'm saying I and many others are going to vote the same way.
Yes, you did. When you whined about "What was Trump's excuse" for voting absentee you were absolutely whining about how he voted, Moron.

STFU.

Yes, you did. When you whined about "What was Trump's excuse" for voting absentee you were absolutely whining about how he voted, Moron.

It was stated that you need an excuse. I was simply curious what Trump's was.

STFU.

As if you didn't know running the country was the reason. Give up Fuckwit, you were whining about the way Trump voted. And like I said, if he flew down to Florida to vote you would piss your Depends about him wasting tax dollars when he could vote absentee.

You are a hack of the highest order, and you can't hide it.

STFU.

As if you didn't know running the country was the reason. Give up Fuckwit, you were whining about the way Trump voted. And like I said, if he flew down to Florida to vote you would piss your Depends about him wasting tax dollars when he could vote absentee.

Oddly all past presidents have been able to vote in person.

STFU.

You support vote by mail, so you are proving my point by continuing to cry, bitch, moan, and piss your Depends over Trump voting absentee.

You are really stupid.

STFU.

:oops8:

Obama DID vote absentee in Illinois' Democratic primary today - but White House won't say whether he picked Hillary over Bernie

If Biden's feeble ass can vote in person, all Americans can. No need for mail-in voting.

STFU.

You support vote by mail, so you are proving my point by continuing to cry, bitch, moan, and piss your Depends over Trump voting absentee.

You are really stupid.

Lol.....again, I believe people should be able to vote in whatever way works best for them.

Its one of the few things Trump has done I don't have a problem with.

STFU.

:oops8:

Obama DID vote absentee in Illinois' Democratic primary today - but White House won't say whether he picked Hillary over Bernie

Well great. Seems to have worked fine for Obama also.

Again, they defeated a REPUBLICAN measure to funded the postage,

Defeated the shit out of it.
Sorry you won't be able to afford to vote now............

I live in Pa dumbass, it was Republicans going against Republicans and had they funded it it would have benefitted all voters, dumbfuck, but again you bring up Democrats when Republicans are going against each other.

They can just do what slow joe did, vote in person.

Forum List

Back