Ohio GOP sticks voters with $3 million bill after refusing to fund postage for mail-in ballots

What is Election Mail?

It’s any item mailed to or from authorized election officials that enables citizens to participate in the voting process — including ballots, voter registration cards, absentee voting applications and polling place notifications.

I would say that the issue is well covered by USPS..

The courts will fix this. You can't charge people to vote.
if the tax payers pay for the postage then we are getting charged to vote...

Taxpayers pay for poll workers, etc. You understand the argument.
yes....we are paying to vote.....

You understand the argument. Since you do, why do this?
because you said you cant charge people to vote.....if the tax payer pays for the voting process then we are getting charged...

You understand the argument. You simply don't have a legit rebuttal.
thats called a projection,,,

Based upon a multitude of previous court rulings.

Nope.

Will I Have to Pay for Mail-in Voting? These States Will Cover Your Postage

However, there are 17 states that have statutes requiring local election officials to provide return postage for mailed ballots.

It wasn't a big deal before. It has become one. The courts will get involved .

Just click your Runy Red slippers together 3 times and let's watch

The only nail-in ballots that should even be accepted are Absentee Ballots requested by the voter personally, with an explanation of why they cannot appear in-person to vote.

We need to be making it more DIFFICULT for the 90% of the American public thst shouldn’t be allowed to vote to begin with.
i hope you include yourself in with that 90%....

These are not the true actions of conservatives supporting the people. Name one nation where the people must pay postage to vote by mail?
who pays for the postage and the electoral process in France?...

I am a USA citizen who happens to live in France. Its a shame that as a conservative I must vote for Biden to break the herd mentality in the Republican party which is no longer the party of conservatism, but is now the party of Trump.

These Republican Trump bootlickers are hellbent on voter suppression
You are such a fucking idiot....

Auto stamped envelops do not get POSTMARKED and stamped envelopes do (ink cost savings done under previous administrations - thank Obama and Biden). Ballots have a deadline and the POSTMARK is how they determine if the ballot was completed and sent on time.

This was done to ensure voter integrity and if you dont have the money you can still drop your ballot off at a polling place where they will check your identity and voting area before accepting it.

Gawd you idiots are so gullible..

The leftist dems plan on counting ballots for several weeks after the election. It's been the plan all along. Count until they have enough to win the electoral college.

These Republican Trump bootlickers are hellbent on voter suppression
You are such a fucking idiot....

Auto stamped envelops do not get POSTMARKED and stamped envelopes do (ink cost savings done under previous administrations - thank Obama and Biden). Ballots have a deadline and the POSTMARK is how they determine if the ballot was completed and sent on time.

This was done to ensure voter integrity and if you dont have the money you can still drop your ballot off at a polling place where they will check your identity and voting area before accepting it.

Gawd you idiots are so gullible..

The leftist dems plan on counting ballots for several weeks after the election. It's been the plan all along. Count until they have enough to win the electoral college.
All mail in ballots will be required to have a postmark to be accepted. To ensure this USPS has enabled postmarking of all envelopes with or without postage that are deemed voting mail.

USPS is taking away the ability of magical ballots just appearing out of thin air..

The only nail-in ballots that should even be accepted are Absentee Ballots requested by the voter personally, with an explanation of why they cannot appear in-person to vote.

We need to be making it more DIFFICULT for the 90% of the American public thst shouldn’t be allowed to vote to begin with.

What was Trump's excuse? Other presidents were able to vote on election day.
And if he flew to Florida to vote in person you would piss your Depends about him wasting tax dollars instead of voting absentee.

STFU.

Save a stamp. Go vote in person. Nobody is stopping you. Problem solved.

/thread
YEP!

Vote by mail and get a proper postmark or drop your ballot off at a polling place on Nov 3rd..... It must be done one of those two ways or it will not count...

What is Election Mail?

It’s any item mailed to or from authorized election officials that enables citizens to participate in the voting process — including ballots, voter registration cards, absentee voting applications and polling place notifications.

I would say that the issue is well covered by USPS..
you forgot the worst of all election mail.....the political bullshit that the candidates mail out....

Again, they defeated a REPUBLICAN measure to funded the postage, and you monkeys are going on about Democrats, yall some programmed party chimp attack dogs
It's obvious then that the democrats, since they did NOT propose the funding, are engaging in voter suppression. How can you support such atrocities? Vote Republican, the nation you save just may be yours.

These are not the true actions of conservatives supporting the people. Name one nation where the people must pay postage to vote by mail?
who pays for the postage and the electoral process in France?...

I am a USA citizen who happens to live in France. Its a shame that as a conservative I must vote for Biden to break the herd mentality in the Republican party which is no longer the party of conservatism, but is now the party of Trump.
ok great.....now try answering the question i asked...

Forum List

Back