Ohio GOP sticks voters with $3 million bill after refusing to fund postage for mail-in ballots

These Republican Trump bootlickers are hellbent on voter suppression
What's wrong with you paying 55 cents???

Oh, wait....

The Post Office doesn't take food stamps, does it???? :abgg2q.jpg:

That DOES equate to Democrat voter suppression.

I accuse Dems of Dem voter suppression by selecting Joe Biden as their candidate. That's some obvious voter suppression right there.

Can't afford a stamp?
Here in Pa its free. This is an attempt at voter suppression

It's voter suppression making people buy a stamp so they don't have to go vote in person ...

1600288937877.png

Democrats are just the laziest, cheapest bastards in the world. Imagine telling most of the world you had to buy your own stamp and how completely undemocratic that makes the United States and have them look at you like you're the dumbest ass they ever met

These Republican Trump bootlickers are hellbent on voter suppression
What's wrong with you paying 55 cents???

Oh, wait....

The Post Office doesn't take food stamps, does it???? :abgg2q.jpg:

That DOES equate to Democrat voter suppression.

I accuse Dems of Dem voter suppression by selecting Joe Biden as their candidate. That's some obvious voter suppression right there.

Some truth to that.
Hillary, before that.

Again, they defeated a REPUBLICAN measure to funded the postage,

Defeated the shit out of it.
Sorry you won't be able to afford to vote now............

I live in Pa dumbass, it was Republicans going against Republicans and had they funded it it would have benefitted all voters, dumbfuck, but again you bring up Democrats when Republicans are going against each other.

I live in Pa dumbass, it was Republicans going against Republicans and had they funded it it would have benefitted all voters, dumbfuck, but again you bring up Democrats when Republicans are going against each other.

it was Republicans going against Republicans and had they funded it it would have benefitted all voters

But they didn't. So why don't you whine some more?

Voter suppression!!! WAHHHHH.

youre just mad cause your TDS rant fell flat and made you look like a bigger moron that previously thought,,,

The courts will fix this. You can't charge people to vote.

Forum List

Back