Ohio Sheriff says 300 Teachers have Signed up for CCW Class

I believe strongly the taxpayers should pay for the firearm, ammo, training, and bonus for each teacher as well. At least 2 days per month minimum for training as well. Just giving one training does zero good. Small price to pay.

No. The taxpayer shouldn't pay for this shit. If a teacher is such a pussy they need a gun to feel safe and create a classroom hazard for their students, then they need to pay for it themselves.

Just like they have a right to carry a gun, I have a right not to pay for this nonsense.

I find it funny Trump and Republicans wants to fund bonuses for teachers who carry guns, but want to defund school breakfasts for kids who need it.

get

As long as it's voluntary, it's a great idea.
Imagine if shooters knew that there is likely to be at least several armed individuals at every school.

Instead of at least trying this out nationwide, the left want public schools to remain gun free zones, where everyone inside is a target.
The left doesn't control the schools. The GOP President Boosh sr passed the law restricting guns on campus, unless they are trained and certified to carry..

Boosh Sr, also signed into law some of the most strict gun control laws to. Flat out bans in one case.

Last edited:
I believe strongly the taxpayers should pay for the firearm, ammo, training, and bonus for each teacher as well. At least 2 days per month minimum for training as well. Just giving one training does zero good. Small price to pay.

No. The taxpayer shouldn't pay for this shit. If a teacher is such a pussy they need a gun to feel safe and create a classroom hazard for their students, then they need to pay for it themselves.

Just like they have a right to carry a gun, I have a right not to pay for this nonsense.

I find it funny Trump and Republicans wants to fund bonuses for teachers who carry guns, but want to defund school breakfasts for kids who need it.
Priorities my friend, priorities..

Imagine if shooters knew that there is likely to be at least several armed individuals at every school.

Instead of at least trying this out nationwide, the left want public schools to remain gun free zones, where everyone inside is a target.
The left doesn't control the schools. The GOP President Boosh sr passed the law restricting guns on campus, unless they are trained and certified to carry..

Boosh Sr, also signed into law some of the most strict gun control laws to. Flat out bans in one case.
He also pushed for the chain migration laws..

Yup, and he was NATTA’s daddy too. I never understood it, this right and left thing. Polititions are all the same.

Yup, and he was NATTA’s daddy too. I never understood it, this right and left thing. Polititions are all the same.
It's like promoting a turd and claiming it will appease all...

It's like promoting a turd and claiming it will appease all...

Yes, like Trump products, same old Chinese bullshit in a can with a different label.

I never thought I say this, but I miss the old republican party. Bush type Republicans seemed to be less rabid than the current crazy Republicans we have running wild these days.

I never thought I say this, but I miss the old republican party. Bush type Republicans seemed to be less rabid than the current crazy Republicans we have running wild these days.
I wasn't to fond of Bush Sr. but I was less fond of the Dems candidate...

I know what you mean. I miss the old Democratic Party before they turned completely Communist.

I know what you mean. I miss the old Democratic Party before they turned completely Communist.

Both ends have gotten stupid.

#2: where's the link on the Narcan, Einstein? CCW is in the right place: 21 pound heroin bust at Cinci.

Forum List

Back