Ohio voting for reproductive rights

$35 per hour plus benefits. Fact
but your left wing friends are paying the illegals much less than that and not withholding taxes, SS, or medicare on what they pay them----------------most of which is sent back to mexico or central america and not spent in this country. and you support that????????????? WTF is wrong with you?

but your left wing friends are paying the illegals much less than that and not withholding taxes, SS, or medicare on what they pay them----------------most of which is sent back to mexico or central america and not spent in this country. and you support that????????????? WTF is wrong with you?
No I don't support that. I also don't support the idea that some paycheck to paycheck american workers getting a raise is somehow a bad thing. Ohhh it adds to inflation blah blah blah. That's what the cheating Uber wealthy like to spout.

No I don't support that. I also don't support the idea that some paycheck to paycheck american workers getting a raise is somehow a bad thing. Ohhh it adds to inflation blah blah blah. That's what the cheating Uber wealthy like to spout.
bullshit, you know nothing about me but you assume that everyone who dares disagree with your liberal line of crap is an evil rich asshole. Examples of rich assholes: Soros, Biden, Obama, Ophra, Koch brothers, Rockafellas, Rothchilds, clintons, media talking heads.

I love the banter and what's even more gratifying to me is nobody's mind is changing and that's great for all involved.

I love the banter and what's even more gratifying to me is nobody's mind is changing and that's great for all involved.
Which is fine. I don't give a shit why anyone thinks abortion should be legal or not.

Just as i don't give a shit why anyone thinks interracial marriage should be legal or not.

Mind your own goddamn business, make your own choices.

Which is fine. I don't give a shit why anyone thinks abortion should be legal or not.

Just as i don't give a shit why anyone thinks interracial marriage should be legal or not.

Mind your own goddamn business, make your own choices.
Yep I have no skin in the game but I do like the arguing. It's entertaining.

1699663230396.png

Certainly, but you seem to post a lot of threads about things that happen inside the US, most of them critical of the Republican Party, and I’m just wondering, what’s you point, none of this affects you. In this case, this is an issue going on in our country. I see you all have decriminalized abortion, and here, it’s a states rights issue. What you just saw in Ohio is our “democracy” in action.
The disease of conservatism knows no boundaries. It should be opposed wherever it raises its ugly head.

I find the US fascinating. You may not see it being so close to it bt ther are echoes of the nazis in what is going on. Hatred of minorities, book bans, fascist paramilitary groups.

We can see these influences infecting UK politics..

That is a concern for all mankind.

The disease of conservatism knows no boundaries. It should be opposed wherever it raises its ugly head.

I find the US fascinating. You may not see it being so close to it bt ther are echoes of the nazis in what is going on. Hatred of minorities, book bans, fascist paramilitary groups.

We can see these influences infecting UK politics..

That is a concern for all mankind.
But our kind of conservatism is different than yours is it not?

I don’t think you have to worry about our conservatism washing up on your shores.

This is why I question your contribution to these forums. You subscribe to the liberal lies, and are not trying to gain a well rounded view of America. The posts you make reflect that. Everything you post is never in an attempt to understand America more, it’s just a criticism of everything on the right

All the things you listed are not defining characteristics of either party, though the left would certainly want you to believe that. Surely those things DO exist in America, by BOTH parties, but they certainly wouldn’t tell you that. They just like to point and accuse the right.

So, forgive me when I say that, when I see you make the posts you do, when sitting in a place where it will have little to zero effect on you…it comes across as trolling.

But our kind of conservatism is different than yours is it not?

I don’t think you have to worry about our conservatism washing up on your shores.

This is why I question your contribution to these forums. You subscribe to the liberal lies, and are not trying to gain a well rounded view of America. The posts you make reflect that. Everything you post is never in an attempt to understand America more, it’s just a criticism of everything on the right

All the things you listed are not defining characteristics of either party, though the left would certainly want you to believe that. Surely those things DO exist in America, by BOTH parties, but they certainly wouldn’t tell you that. They just like to point and accuse the right.

So, forgive me when I say that, when I see you make the posts you do, when sitting in a place where it will have little to zero effect on you…it comes across as trolling.
Dark american money is funding many aspects of UK conservatism. Nutty groups are springing up everywhere and we even have a UK version of turning point. Mainly consisting pf spotty incels.

They oppose gay rights and demonise minorities. Actions that disrupt the civilised discourse in our society.

The internet allows crazy to spread across oceans.

On that basis my twopennorth is not germane and many Americans on these boards agree with me on a lot of things, Only right wing extremists seem to have a problem with it. and I would be devastated if they didnt

Dark american money is funding many aspects of UK conservatism. Nutty groups are springing up everywhere and we even have a UK version of turning point. Mainly consisting pf spotty incels.

They oppose gay rights and demonise minorities. Actions that disrupt the civilised discourse in our society.

The internet allows crazy to spread across oceans.

On that basis my twopennorth is not germane and many Americans on these boards agree with me on a lot of things, Only right wing extremists seem to have a problem with it. and I would be devastated if they didnt
Don't try to blame the US for your shithole country with it's draconian abortion law, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back