Oil and Nat Gas are Cheaper now than they were in 2018, and the US is pumping more Barrels...

WOW! It is positively AMAZING how quickly you tards forget even recent history!

Astonishing.
funny how Trump's mega deficits were due to the pandemic, even though he begged Congress and the FED for even more stimulus, and more importantly ramped up deficit bigly ever year of his presidency pre-covid.

But $20 oil was because of Trump

WOW! It is positively AMAZING how quickly you tards forget even recent history!

Astonishing.
What is not amazing is how quick the party of hate and racism, the democratic party has replaced the "N" word with other hateful words.

The bigotry of Democrats lives ln, replacing one group of people with another.

Tards, like Down Syndrome people. That is a clever insult for you? You are a special breed of bigot, aint ya.

funny how Trump's mega deficits were due to the pandemic, even though he begged Congress and the FED for even more stimulus, and more importantly ramped up deficit bigly ever year of his presidency pre-covid.

But $20 oil was because of Trump
Prog shut down their controlled areas. The massive deficits in those areas were monumental.

Republicans love to just make shit up out of thin air and spin the facts.

The main reason for high oil prices now is Putin's war in Ukraine which caused the complete disruption of the global oil markets. Republicans love to ignore this fact.

Everybody knows I love facts. I am the king of facts.

Banker's FACTS:
In May of 2018 US crude was trading at $72/barrel and it went up to $78/barrel that year.
Nat gas was at $3, and it went all the way up to $4.75

Right now US oil is only at $70 and Nat gas is at a low $2.
Biden has cheaper energy prices than Trump did in 2018.

Better yet the US is producing much more oil and nat gas, AND exporting much more oil and Nat gas, and much more solar and renewable energy.

Somebody forgot to tell the republicans these facts, I bet they don't mention that on Fox News.
Biden is the energy president. Thank you Joe.

View attachment 786193

Democrats ignore the fact that Russia would have never invaded Ukraine but for Biden's terrible withdraw from Afghanistan, which signaled Putin he could invade Ukraine.

AAA reported Sunday that the average national price for a gallon of regular gas rose to a new record of $4.85, recording a 24-cent increase for the week ended June 4. The average price for diesel fuel, a major driver of inflation for consumer goods, also hit a new record high on the same day of $5.64.

This is from 2022, but it shows that reasonable analysis does not support the blatherings of the OP.

Biden is using averages that selectively make him shine over Trump.

In 2018, pre-pandemic, Trump was pushing 13 million BPD of production. That fell off during the pandemic fand eveyone knows that the shutdown was Trump's idea.

I work in the industry. We know who supports oil production and who does not.

The main reason for high oil prices now is Putin's war in Ukraine which caused the complete disruption of the global oil markets. Republicans love to ignore this fact.

Banker's FACTS:
In May of 2018 US crude was trading at $72/barrel and it went up to $78/barrel that year.

Better yet the US is producing much more oil and nat gas, AND exporting much more oil and Nat gas, and much more solar and renewable energy.

Somebody forgot to tell the republicans these facts, I bet they don't mention that on Fox News.

View attachment 786193

Person who doesn't do his own grocery shopping. Oil prices are not static. Oil is a commodity.... It will rise and fall per demand. Pumping more should bring down the consumer prices
But we are not seeing that.
FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS

I have them and you don't
Its laughable the way you just ignore the facts because you don't like what they prove.
Facts are kryptonite to a republican.

Get back to me when you can post facts or anything of merit besides childish bullshit.
What you have are some serious misconceptions.
It's good that production is up. However massive dollar devaluation has negated the potential benefit.

Person who doesn't do his own grocery shopping. Oil prices are not static. Oil is a commodity.... It will rise and fall per demand. Pumping more should bring down the consumer prices
But we are not seeing that.

What you have are some serious misconceptions.
It's good that production is up. However massive dollar devaluation has negated the potential benefit.
Massive dollar devaluation??

The dollar index is very close to all time highs.
The dollar is strong

You're just making shit up at this point.
Get back to me when you have some sort of a clue what the fuck you are talking about.

PS Saudi Arabia and OPEC are greatly reducing production offsetting the inc in US production...

Massive dollar devaluation??

The dollar index is very close to all time highs.
The dollar is strong

You're just making shit up at this point.
Get back to me when you have some sort of a clue what the fuck you are talking about.

PS Saudi Arabia and OPEC are greatly reducing production offsetting the inc in US production...
Did you see our politicians and elites go to Ukraine genuflecting? The swamp is in control.

Headline news today, my Dem run blue state now has the highest gas prices in the country thanks to asshole douchebag Dem's climate punishment taxes on gas. $5.28 here for premium. It's $2 cheaper in other states. Way to care about the poor and working class Dems you rat bastards!

Banker's FACTS:

View attachment 786193

So much is solar and renewable energy...

It is kicking the ass of fossil at the moment...

As more are introduced and used it just cuts and cuts the fossil demand...

The Trumpers are lost on this one... Totally backed the wrong horse and now they looking stupid...

Banker's FACTS:

View attachment 786193

Anyone who thinks the president has any effect on oil prices is an idiot.,

Banker's FACTS:

View attachment 786193

HOW DARE YOU!

Big Oil is the Devil remember? Democrats tell kids they are fighting for the environment then turn around and brag about how much oil they are pumping.

When did you start beating mother Earth?

SPR Now Stands for Selective Political Rhetoric

SPR releases have been ordered 3 times prior to the current one, twice by Republican Presidents and once by a Democrat.

Democrats ignore the fact that Russia would have never invaded Ukraine but for Biden's terrible withdraw from Afghanistan, which signaled Putin he could invade Ukraine.
Well have you got any actual proof of that...

The amount of utter bullshit people will say is funny...

Putin thought the NATO/EU alliance was weak after 4 years of Trump. He was blatantly wrong.

Actually Putin has fucked up... So what ever he thought was wrong..

Tater promised to get rid of oil. Now his Cult is bleating that we have more than ever. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Well have you got any actual proof of that...

The amount of utter bullshit people will say is funny...

Putin thought the NATO/EU alliance was weak after 4 years of Trump. He was blatantly wrong.

Actually Putin has fucked up... So what ever he thought was wrong..
What was the first reason Putin gave for invading Ukraine?

Something about preventing Ukraine from going NATO, because Russia couldn't have NATO right on it's border.

President Putin has made Ukraine’s preliminary steps to joining NATO the principal grounds for the Russian invasion of Feb. 24, 2022.

Forum List

Back