Oil Executives Testify in Congress on High Gas Prices

Maybe you can explain why oil production increased 31 percent in Biden's first year but only 21 percent during Trump's first year, when they both started at the same amount of production when they took office.
Maybe you stupid uneducated American hating Moon Bats can explain to us why we were producing all the needs of the American people under Trump (before the Pandemic hit) and now we have Joe Dufus begging the Saudis for more oil and pumping out of the Strategic Reserve?

According to the lying Democrat talking points it couldn't possibly be because of Joe Potatohead's disastrous Environmental Wackos energy polices (that he announced before taking office) that shut down piple lines, closed drilling on Federal lands and enacting more strigent oil production policies, could it?

Maybe you stupid uneducated American hating Moon Bats can explain to us why we were producing all the needs of the American people under Trump (before the Pandemic hit) and now we have Joe Dufus begging the Saudis for more oil and pumping out of the Strategic Reserve?

So you are unable to answer my question? Are you that afraid of the facts?

So you are unable to answer my question? Are you that afraid of the facts?
Joe Potaohead is doing exactly what he said he was going to do to curtail fossil fuel production and it is fucking the American people and all we get out of you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are denial and trying to blame his destruction on somebody else.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.

Joe Potaohead is doing exactly what he said he was going to do to curtail fossil fuel production and it is fucking the American people and all we get out of you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are denial and trying to blame his destruction on somebody else.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.
Please explain how the guy who increased production by 31 percent in his first year is curtailing fossil fuel production compared to the guy who only increased production by 21 percent in his first year.

I think you are positively schizophrenic. You have drank the bong water and are too stoned to see the FACTS and instead just parrot the same tired manufactured bullshit you have been fed.

So, please. Explain the facts that Biden increased production more than Trump in his first year.

i'll post the best parts of the hearing later when i have more time

Democrats’ attempt to hold oil executives “accountable” today is nothing but theatrics. High gas prices are a reality when you have a president who stifles domestic production and hands over our energy independence to the Russians

We dramatically increased Russian oil imports when Trump placed sanctions against Venezuela.

Gosh, if production increased more under Biden's first year than Trump's first year, and yet gas prices are higher, then what could explain this?

You fuckwits are so tied down by your stupid retarded bullshit and hoaxes that you can't figure it out, can you.

Think REAL hard. I know you parroting dumb fucks never have been able to do that. But try, retards, try.

Please explain how the guy who increased production by 31 percent in his first year is curtailing fossil fuel production compared to the guy who only increased production by 21 percent in his first year.

I think you are positively schizophrenic. You have drank the bong water and are too stoned to see the FACTS and instead just parrot the same tired manufactured bullshit you have been fed.

So, please. Explain the facts that Biden increased production more than Trump in his first year.
Please. Flash is just dumb as a stump.

Gosh, if production increased more under Biden's first year than Trump's first year, and yet gas prices are higher, then what could explain this?

You fuckwits are so tied down by your stupid retarded bullshit and hoaxes that you can't figure it out, can you.

Think REAL hard. I know you parroting dumb fucks never have been able to do that. But try, retards, try.
Parrots don't think.

We're supposed to believe the DEMOCRAT'S ASSAULT ON OIL has nothing to do with high oil prices.

We're supposed to believe the DEMOCRAT'S ASSAULT ON OIL has nothing to do with high oil prices.
Maybe you can explain why oil production increased 31 percent in Biden's first year but only 21 percent during Trump's first year, when they both started at the same amount of production when they took office.

Let's see your link.

Why were the capitalist pigs selling gasoline so cheap when the number one capitalist was in the White House from 2017 till 2021?
Because there was a glut of production in the world, that is not the case today because they all cut back on production in 2020, remember what happened that year, the price of oil was at a negative value...What keeps you, people, from seeing the big picture, is it because you are to busy focusing on one small point, the lose to Biden?

Hmmmm...maybe the tard herd needs a hint.

Okay.

Oil prices, which affect the price of gas at the pump, are based on GLOBAL oil production.

So I ask again.

angry-maga-hat.jpg

Because Biden!

Let's see your link.

U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) - Qb

In Trump's first full month in office, US oil production was 255,059,000 barrels.

In Biden's first full month in office, US oil production was 273,646,000 barrels.

So they both started from almost the same amount of oil being produced.

At the end of 2017, US oil production was 309,359,000 barrels. An increase of 21 percent.

At the end of 2021, US oil production was 358,588,000 barrels. An increase of 31 percent.

Biden produced way more oil in his first year than Trump did.

WHY DOES TRUMP HATE AMERICA!?!?

Forum List

Back