Oil Executives Testify in Congress on High Gas Prices

Trump lied. The US has never been energy independent. Up until the COVID lockdown we imported oil from Canada, Mexico, Venezuela .. and then Russia.
You lied. Nothing else needs to be said. Fauci lied, WHO lied, Obama lied, Biden lied, and all the Governors of Leftist States locking people in their homes and shutting down businesses and churches, LIED.

Why were the capitalist pigs selling gasoline so cheap when the number one capitalist was in the White House from 2017 till 2021?
Because there was a glut of oil on the market... And we were importing from Russia, Canada, Mexico and Venezuela.

You lied. Nothing else needs to be said. Fauci lied, WHO lied, Obama lied, Biden lied, and all the Governors of Leftist States locking people in their homes and shutting down businesses and churches, LIED.
A half million Americans died, Christian.

Because there was a glut of oil on the market... And we were importing from Russia, Canada, Mexico and Venezuela.
And the Biden administration is making sure we have less. Can't sell electric cars if gasoline is cheap.

Why were the capitalist pigs selling gasoline so cheap when the number one capitalist was in the White House from 2017 till 2021?

Why did the capitalist pigs slash production when gasoline was so cheap,

Why did the number one capitalist threaten Russia and SA into slashing production when gasoline was so cheap?

Bullshit.

1649351771942.png

Picture graphs have always been useful propaganda. I go by the price at the pump. High price, less supply. Low price, more supply.

You really are that stupid aren't you. There are two side to that equation....SUPPLY and DEMAND.

But you are too stupid to know this.

Another failure of public education.

You really are that stupid aren't you. There are two side to that equation....SUPPLY and DEMAND.

But you are too stupid to know this.

I understand it perfectly. You keep telling me there is more gasoline now when prices are higher. You're the one confused.

I understand it perfectly. You keep telling me there is more gasoline now when prices are higher. You're the one confused.

Yes, there is more gasoline. Gasoline is made from oil, and the price of oil is up. The demand for both oil and gasoline has outpaced the growth in the supply of both oil and gasoline, thus the prices are up.

You truly do not understand the demand side at all.

Yes, there is more gasoline. Gasoline is made from oil, and the price of oil is up. The demand for both oil and gasoline has outpaced the growth in the supply of both oil and gasoline, thus the prices are up.

You truly do not understand the demand side at all.

But you claim supply is higher now.

Forum List

Back