🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ok Dems, Besides A Fake Indian And Aging Communist, Who You Got To Beat The Don?...

So far it looks like Dems here at USMB are goin with the Fake Indian.

Vs commander bone spur? Damn straight.

You’d best worry that Trump doesn’t get ambushed by GOP upstarts. Especially after the blue wave hits .

Nah, everyone likes a winner in the end. Trump doesn't take Democrat shit. He loves taking em on. Folks will get in line when the time comes.

I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...
A very good question. At this point, I really have no idea. I don't want to see Clinton, Biden, Kerry, Gore, or anyone who has already had their chance. Maybe Steve Bullock, Deval Patrick, or Mitch Landrieu. It'll be interesting to see who emerges in the next year or so.

Thanks.

I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...

It’s still early . But I like Liz Warren .

......yep,you're truly desperate if that's who you're hooking your wagon to.
I can see the political ads now......

liz-warren-and-i-shared-a-teepee-at-wounded-knee-29307936.png

Depending on how hardcore the party decides to go, at this early stage I'd think it's Biden and Kamala Harris.

Which could also be a ticket.

Long way to go, though. 2 years is a freakin' eternity.

Depending on how hardcore the party decides to go, at this early stage I'd think it's Biden and Kamala Harris.

Which could also be a ticket.

Long way to go, though. 2 years is a freakin' eternity.

Make a good ticket

Better start rain dancing early then.
I love when conservatives mock native Americans

I figure they're more outraged that Pocahontas appropriated their culture for personal gain.

It’s perfect . Then can be both racist and sexist against a WHITE lady . It’s win win!

It’s perfect . Then can be both racist and sexist against a WHITE lady . It’s win win!

So whats your excuse for suddenly turning on Kanye West,and hating on Diamond and Silk?

They'll run a pregnant 1/3 eskimo, 1/3 black, 1/3 native american, pre-op tranny who is married to an illegal hispanic dreamer who is also a tranny having his cock lopped off.

UNBEATABLE!!

I agree that the Dems leadership is too old...they're still fighting the battles of the 1960s.

I'd like to see most of the Dem leadership retire (especially Pelosi). They need young blood.

There are lots of very capable young Dems, but they're being blocked by the old school.

A Booker/Murphy ticket sound good to me!

She's the one who's mocked Native Americans. And in the worst way. She did it for personal gain. She's a pathetic jerk.

If I'm a liberal and want a Dem. back in office, I'm looking for a black transgender male, who believes in less work, more taxes, more entitlements, more government control, less defense, prefers racial color, plays the race, gay and woman card, talks over people, disingenuous, con and major pussy.

Oh wait, Obama can't run again.

So far a Hooker, Old Commie who ran the last time. Rich Software maker, Putin, Jeb Buch, Mrs Obamma Opra, Jane Fonda,

I agree that the Dems leadership is too old...they're still fighting the battles of the 1960s.

I'd like to see most of the Dem leadership retire (especially Pelosi). They need young blood.

There are lots of very capable young Dems, but they're being blocked by the old school.

Interesting. Thanks.

Who?

She's the one who's mocked Native Americans. And in the worst way. She did it for personal gain. She's a pathetic jerk.

Not true .

But hey , pussy grabber , bone spur draft dodger , man whore cheater, failed businessman con artist , Russian dictator loving , wanna be mob boss, is a much better option?

Forum List

Back