🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ok Dems, Besides A Fake Indian And Aging Communist, Who You Got To Beat The Don?...

Another stupid uneducated comment.
Actually darlin I'm a filthy rich corporatist.
Never voted for a dem in my life
Still waiting for your educational history

Naw forget Dschrute3's "educational history", it's much more interesting to watch you lie about yours. :cool:

"Let me put this in terms you'll understand. I'm like a suicide bomber of humiliation. I'm happy to go out as long as I take you with me. Your shame is my paradise. " -- Gilfoyle, Silicon Valley

I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...

Have you got any education to research before you spew?
Q: Is Sen. Elizabeth Warren part Native American? Is that how she got jobs as a professor at Ivy League law schools?

A: Warren has not proved that she is part Native American, and no one has proved that she was ever hired because of her alleged racial background.
So I guess you prefer a guy who dragged his wife by the hair before raping her?
Not proved doesn't mean she is fake.
Jealous?
Not getting enough?

Ok, i guess you're goin with the Fake Indian. Cool.

Another stupid uneducated comment.
Actually darlin I'm a filthy rich corporatist.
Never voted for a dem in my life
Still waiting for your educational history

You lie almost as much as the Fake Indian does. :rofl:

Julio the pool boy.

Sorry Debbie, Julio the pool boy has way too much integrity not to mention common sense to run for elected office. :(

I'd vote for a statue rather than cast a vote for trump.

So who you goin with to run against him?

What you think I have a say who is running? You really don't either on your side. Think again and if they ran a statue an inanimate object of any kind I'd vote for it rather than trump.

Julio the pool boy.

Sorry Debbie, Julio the pool boy has way too much integrity not to mention common sense to run for elected office. :(

So who you goin with to run against him?

What you think I have a say who is running? You really don't either on your side. Think again and if they ran a statue an inanimate object of any kind I'd vote for it rather than trump.

Oh, so you got no one? You're just gonna go with 'Anyone but Trump?' Ok, whatever.

Good plan; it beats the hell out of voting for the "other evil" every election.

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." -- Jerry Garcia

So far it looks like Dems here at USMB are goin with the Fake Indian.

So far it looks like Dems here at USMB are goin with the Fake Indian.

Vs commander bone spur? Damn straight.

You’d best worry that Trump doesn’t get ambushed by GOP upstarts. Especially after the blue wave hits .

I really am interested in who Democrats here at USMB would like to see ultimately get their Party's nomination to take on Donald Trump. Who you got Dems? Go...
A very good question. At this point, I really have no idea. I don't want to see Clinton, Biden, Kerry, Gore, or anyone who has already had their chance. Maybe Steve Bullock, Deval Patrick, or Mitch Landrieu. It'll be interesting to see who emerges in the next year or so.

The Moon Bats still have hopes Crooked Hillary will win

xLysYML.jpg

Forum List

Back